Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

(34). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (34). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem. (233 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(34). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problem. by Revadebola: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2020
(34). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

This week Monday, a young man abit over 40 years old, came to me.

He narrated his dream experiences and his testimony.

He said, before he could get a suitor for marriage, he used to have several strange, terrifying dreams.

Dreams of wild animals chasing and tormenting him.

He confirmed affirmatively, that he knew that those evil dreams were connected to the inexplicable delay he had in getting married.

Also, those evil dreams were spells and manipulations against his business and financial breakthrough.

He had to undergo series of protracted deliverance ministrations, before he was eventually delivered.

He is happily married today with 3 children.

He now has a flourishing business. He is now a multi-million.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS DREAM.

1. Many dreams are not ordinary.

Your dreams could be the root cause of your problems.

2. The devil and enemies use dreams to cast spells and manipulate people's lives.

3. Always take all your dreams seriously.

4. You need deliverance ministrations from evil dreams.

5. When you are delivered from evil dreams, you will have notable turnaround.

The Holy Spirit whispered to my right ear, that there is someone reading this post, the story of the man above, is exactly the narrative of your life.

Oh no! The Lord just told me, someone is also reading this post, you had a dream and a strange hand attempted to strangulate you.

And ever since that dream, you have been having severe neck pains.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Isaiah 42:8—“I Am The LORD” Explained / The Rich Also Cry Do Not Envy Them. / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.