Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled (35268 Views)

FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Emekaonline: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

Thank you Sanwo Olu/ Hamzat

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

Please do not spend Lagos money to help any Biafra shop destroyed. You cannot allow the ingrate to continue to do us evil and still be helping them. Let them go and meet their foolish kanu for any help since he gave them the order to destroy things in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by TecM0: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emekaonline:

Please do not spend Lagos money to help any Biafra shop destroyed. You cannot allow the ingrate to continue to do us evil and still be helping them. Let them go and meet their foolish kanu for any help since he gave them the order to destroy things in Yoruba land

Lol

They are coming for you ... Just wait

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Emekaonline: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Miniso:
With the whole education, Majority of the yoruba boys are touts and fraudsters. grin.. Look at how aboki people are treating una jagaban he had to run into asylum at france, so pathetic

Many Igbos fools continjue to say Yorubas will suffer if Igbos move to their region. So why do you love Yorubas so much that you dont want them to suffer? You are all bloody fools. If not why dont you more all your businesses to your stinking region and see who will suffer
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is the progressive governance they lack in their region that makes them wants to destroy ours

PS: no name or tribe was mentioned above, but watch people who would react the most

Guilty Conscience?!

Stop being a f00l

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by amerengues(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
OlaQudex:
This act of urgent sympathetic response is commendable. I am not a fan of any politician, however truth must be said of this Sanwo guy, he's been proactive and using all energy within his might to quell the turmoil, looking through the subtle details.
A man trying so hard to please both the masses and his superiors. I just hope such a strenuous hard-work will not consume him or his mental well being sooner or later, but I guess that altruism is part of the responsibilities you sign up for as a leader.

Kudos to him.

Nice one.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Titovanzel(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Don't also be stupid bros

Nothing in my post stated Any tribe or ethnicity so where exactly did your biased mind find tribe to accuse it tribalism

Or do you have issues defining tribe and tribalism

If u do not find ur post subtly shading a region or two, then man u are dumb. U even trying to play smart with ur defensive reply shows ur level of intelligence is quite low. Haha
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kestolove(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners
ipob will not succeed in PH d way dey nearly succeed in Lagos...since independent some particular ethnic group that killed our founding fathers and brought the civil war never like d unity of this nation ND dey will continue to fail..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by arcis: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Miniso:
With the whole education, Majority of the yoruba boys are touts and fraudsters. grin.. Look at how aboki people are treating una jagaban he had to run into asylum at france, so pathetic

Aren't nonsense...tell me anywhere in the world where you don't have touts and fraudsters. Even the Almighty US all have them..

Your mumu nah second class...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Anaedo1: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:

No body was murdered. Stop spreading Fake News

Thunder fire you..I spit on your grave..
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emekaonline:

Many Igbos fools continjue to say Yorubas will suffer if Igbos move to their region. So why do you love Yorubas so much that you dont want them to suffer? You are all bloody fools. If not why dont you more all your businesses to your stinking region and see who will suffer
lagos rather not yoruba's.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by kecy19(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
I doubt if you're are based in Lagos, please if you're not sure over something stop spilling trash.
blamingthedevil:

No body was murdered. Stop spreading Fake News
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is very commendable. cool

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by arcis: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Anaedo1:

Nonsense..who are you to spit on someone grave..maybe nah for river u go die self...
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
arcis:

Aren't nonsense...tell me anywhere in the world where you don't have touts and fraudsters. Even the Almighty US all have them..

Your mumu nah second class...
you are just a frustrated fellow... a typical yoruba man can't even afford a three bedroom flat. i guess that's caused by the igbo's as well, Oga develop your tribe and stop blaming your downfall on another tribe, you sound so inferior.. you guys must be really so educated. i have yoruba friends that are more sensible than how you talk. you must be so dumb honestly.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kdon2: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
If you are a Lagos based business and your store got looted/vandalized this week, please fill this form by @LSETF

Lets do what we can to support you- Deputy Governor

https://mobile.twitter.com/drobafemihamzat/status/1319723283961548811

The link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeqVysfhsw07C8iwhjJNb6jTTkF-Ot17YBS2FxgybMtC1rOA/viewform

Yinmu! Another scheme to loot public treasury in the name of compensations.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kingzeez10: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
sammysmiles:
Money you can't use to support struggling traders in a normal scenario, destruction occurs now you want to see what you can do...mtchewwww...
And don't think am against this post...
The wise talk because he have something to say and the fool talk because he must say something. Must you wail?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kdon2: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Anaedo1:

No they were not murdered they were slaughtered or the recent adaptation; they were killed but not murdered. Whether that make sense I don't know!
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by McAausim: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin

My iPods blodas right now.... grin

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kaddashy:
I was also looted emotionally can I fill form
Who is the boy responsible? Let me shoot him.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Edidiong123: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
God help Nigeria
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Akporhono4u(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Some people will just open their mouth to talk rubbish
TecM0:
cool

Guilty Conscience?!

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by bolabadmus38: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
I commend this great gesture by my indefatigable Governor,Akinkanju -Okunrin, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu and his team .I honestly empathize with him vis-a-vis the psychological trauma he must have gone through in the past few days. I pray the God Almighty will give him the strength and wisdom to continue piloting the affairs of this great and noble State. Akinkanju-okunrin Sanwo-olu should know that this is Lagos which is a specimen of Nigeria,hence,he should be zealous and not discouraged. I have never supported and will never support looting or arson in my entire life but what I observed is that there's HUNGER AND ANGER EVERYWHERE. People look at the Politicians( Governors,Senators,state assembly members,local Government Chairmen,councillors and all Government functionaries with bad eyes and mind. They see the way they live,the Cars they ride with their families how often they travel abroad and so on. They look at themselves not been able to feed their families when few people are enjoying the resources that belongs to everyone,consequently they await and seize any conspicuous opportunity to get whatever they can get.. M HUMBLE advise for my Governor is to take his government to the grassroots. Provide enabling environment for people to live a human life. He should view Lagos as a country. While he is listening to the politicians around him he should also look for technocrats at the local/grassroots level to come up with laudable ideas that can make people at grassroots level feel his Government..EKo oni baje.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Kirchoffs: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kestolove:
ipob will not succeed in PH d way dey nearly succeed in Lagos...since independent some particular ethnic group that killed our founding fathers and brought the civil war never like d unity of this nation ND dey will continue to fail..
We Sabi say you be Aboki naw grin cheesy grin, so run along to your clay hut slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by blackslayer: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
To truly love another person is to accept that the work of loving them is worth the pain of losing them!
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Willie007: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
nyan nyan nyan
always blabbing as usual grin
Hapụ ya... Ndị isi mgbu...
Any bad thing that happens in their side, they will look for who to blame
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by sammysmiles(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingzeez10:

The wise talk because he have something to say and the fool talk because he must say something. Must you wail?
Who is this one If you don't have something sensible to say won't you stfu...
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by LegendHero(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners

I suspect you are that guy than cancel post.

The rate at which you keep spamming Nairaland with all this nonsense showed you are not a normal human being.

So you are the one that will define my Yorubaness? Seems plenty crazy people Dey this Nairaland.

Idi kudi leru weere, continue to spam Nairaland with this rubbish.

Have you retired from cancelling posts? I can see I can’t seems to see your cancelled post coz maybe nairaland already created a bot that cancel the canceller!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by nedekid: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Don't also be stupid bros

Nothing in my post stated Any tribe or ethnicity so where exactly did your biased mind find tribe to accuse it tribalism

Or do you have issues defining tribe and tribalism

Anybody with a half a brain knows what or who you refered to.
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Philistine(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
ahmedajadi:

Hope say dem go get evidence of the looted shops owner because na fake shop owners go plenty for there. I'm very sure of that. Eko 4 show. Lagos leads others follow. Proud to be a Lagosian. Aromisa Legbelegbe.
Just look at them. Osun migrants claiming lagosians. Yeribas are a disgrace
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by Philistine(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:

Oga will you shut up there!

Which useless tactics are you serpents using? destructive elements!

So we should keep quiet for you and the brainless Kanu followers to burn down our region while you safeguard yours. Do you wicked lots have conscience atal?

Same gibberish Nzeogwu was spewing in 1966 till they hammered his skull and slaughtered his people.
God forbid we in SW will ever form unity with people like you.
Which region are you shouting? Why u carry dis issue for head like gala? Are u the only yoruba in the country? Why all the noise for the past 4days? If you die today, will you carry this 'our region' to the next world? You guys should try to be sensible, you have made your point. Stop embarrassing your tribe further, with your constant tantrums all over the cyber space, even those that were on ur side before now will start drawing back. Think .
Re: Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled by suremanpatriot: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
sanwo olu stop locking shops in lagos under guise of corona, you are causing crim to rise in lagos. imagine d destructions by hoolums whom to lock their shops.IDLE HANDS ARE DEVIL WORKSHOP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.