Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) (59827 Views)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by destinnyy: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
k
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by waslag11(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
okay
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by dadavivo: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nonsense station

2 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by osymerga(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes, they were on air this morning but showing old clips...

It is well...
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Baronvalll: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinibu has rebuild his station and it's working again, how about the pipo that died from the lekki toll gate? Which the involved in, will they come back life again? No. End Nigeria, free Biafra, Oduduwa and others

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by TecM0: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good one

Lagos shall bounce back stronger

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God they are safe
May this kind of affliction never repeat itself again. Amen
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by simple250: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
semyman:
The hang over of 2015 and 2019 defeat of PDP

Continue ....e be like say your eyes still close o

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by georgeakins: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
I said it, 'they would bounce back'. God bless Tinubu! I love that station.

8 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

Lives gone and properties worth over 1 trillion naira is gone also.

For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.
I'm still watching one of their programs where a presenter with three other panelists are discussing the destructions carried out so far
Area boys were fingered as the master minds

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Bayley: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good News

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.

For once your humanity triumphs over your "other behaviours". Kudos for at least empathising with the physically and mentally wounded. Behind your "hard man" stance there's still humanity in you

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good news. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Femmhi: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
what do you have to tell us?
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by BabaO2: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
supereagle:
Great. Shame to IPOB.
why IPOB, why not our nincompoop Yorubas that fuelled and navigated them to all the destructions and desecration of our culture and value just because of useless election.

5 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
their Abuja studio
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by edoairways: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
supereagle:
Great. Shame to IPOB.
Are you ok? tongue
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
dadavivo:
Nonsense station
come and see how the new TVC I praising Nigerian youth and condemning government..I was shocked to see babajide criticising the government and praising the youth..this protest really changed alot of things

4 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Toosure70: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
JAGABAN will surely bounce back. He had learnt good lesson now. He should build schools for his people and stop encouraging agbero. I STAND WITH JAGABAN

4 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by JokeAdeleke: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can we know their new address please?
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
supereagle:
Great. Shame to IPOB.
Tinubu presidential ambition still costing him hugely. Most northerners don't want him.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Urekaure: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
PhGossip:
Good
New evidence shows military men went to Lekki Tollgate on 20th

A video posted on twitter by Lilinveztor is making the rounds online, in the video which was captured with Snapchat app shows military men in their trucks going to a particular destination which is believed to be Lekki Tollgate.

The video according to the Snapchat timestamp was taken at about 18:26(6:36pm) on 20th of October 2020, while the shooting started at 7pm or after. The Twitter user posted the video on his account on 6:46pm according to twitter timestamp.

Watch the video here
https://www.phgossip.com/video-evidence-shows-that-military-men-went-to-lekki-tollgate-from-bonny-camp/

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Willie007: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Majestie:
This is resilience, nice one.

Oba lagoon should resume work immediately...

He would rather remain in his hideout than for him to go back to his lagoon palace
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
edoairways:

Are you ok? tongue
You know the truth that the fugitive wanted to cause crises between peace loving Yoruba and Ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Hammer2019: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
semyman:
The hang over of 2015 and 2019 defeat of PDP

I'm sure deep down somewhere you know the truth about what fueled the unrest. But some how you lots can't get over giving it a political coloration.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.
"For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje"

Best comment from you since the beginning of this protest and killings. Big ups
More of it.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Yukov(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is no humor
DenreleDave:
Wow. Great

If you are still angry with your ex.
Why not sent his picture to Obaseki as one of the prisoner that escape.

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Wiseoldman: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
PhGossip:
Good
New evidence shows military men went to Lekki Tollgate on 20th

A video posted on twitter by Lilinveztor is making the rounds online, in the video which was captured with Snapchat app shows military men in their trucks going to a particular destination which is believed to be Lekki Tollgate.

The video according to the Snapchat timestamp was taken at about 18:26(6:36pm) on 20th of October 2020, while the shooting started at 7pm or after. The Twitter user posted the video on his account on 6:46pm according to twitter timestamp.

Watch the video here
https://www.phgossip.com/video-evidence-shows-that-military-men-went-to-lekki-tollgate-from-bonny-camp/

Lolz, I have a video of drones flying to the tollgate at that time. I have the timestamp also. I believe the drone were responsible.

What I have up there is sarcasm. Don't believe everything you read online young man.

Also, I'm not supporting the shooting, but you can't just come here saying someone saw army toys somewhere...heading somewhere...what kind of reporting is this?
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by naija4life247: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
phrancys001:
Tinubu VC

Where is your father's TV? Or is he not a man like Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope they have learned the hard way not to give pro government news or distort information. Leave that niche for NTA

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by osusuallstars: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
.... And Babajide will come back to start praising corrupt ridden Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Great to hear this good news I like their political analysis it’s the best In this part of world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.