Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) (59871 Views)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Beautyaddy: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

So in your wildest imaginations, you think God would not mete out justice at the appointed time to the attackers and looters for the arson and destruction they did, irrespective of what the owner of the station has done...you think?

You clearly don't know the God you mentioned, irrespective of whether you attend church or not. Go to the Bible and read Matthew 5:43-48 and Romans 12:14-21, thereafter repent and change your ways. God is the author of the Bible and whatever you read in those passages of scripture is God's mind towards you, the attackers /arsonists and all who support them. God cannot be mocked!

Don't bring the unremovable curse of God upon your life by supporting evil! Romans 1:29-32

A word is enough for the wise!

Blah! blah!! blah!!!

Please spare us with the fake Bible quoting.

Upon all the multiple and endless curses that have gone over the heads and families of all the Corrupt Politicians from the poor masses over years upon years what has happened to any one of those corrupt politicians we still have running and looting the Country till today. angry
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Blah! blah!! blah!!!

Please spare us with the fake Bible quoting.

Upon all the multiple and endless curses that have gone over the heads and families of all the Corrupt Politicians from the poor masses over years upon years what has happened to any one of those corrupt politicians we still have running and looting the Country till today. angry

Oga...You know nothing about God....your comment makes it glaring, thus no need talking so much.

This is what God says in the Bible - 1 day is like a 1000 years to God , and 1000 years is like 1 day to God...so the Lord is not slow in bringing judgment...He is just giving people time to repent before judgment and destruction comes - 1 Peter 3:8-9 - Read it and get knowledge!
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Doyou2019: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

So in your wildest imaginations, you think God would not mete out justice at the appointed time to the attackers and looters for the arson and destruction they did, irrespective of what the owner of the station has done...you think?

You clearly don't know the God you mentioned, irrespective of whether you attend church or not. Go to the Bible and read Matthew 5:43-48 and Romans 12:14-21, thereafter repent and change your ways. God is the author of the Bible and whatever you read in those passages of scripture is God's mind towards you, the attackers /arsonists and all who support them. God cannot be mocked!

Don't bring the unremovable curse of God upon your life by supporting evil! Romans 1:29-32

A word is enough for the wise!

Hypocrite talking about justice. You support a looter of the people's common wealth, robbed people of a better life and hijack their future through rigged elections and violence; and dare come out to talk shii about justice. You're the one whose life would be shifted by God's curse! It's a fact.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

Lives gone and properties worth over 1 trillion naira is gone also.

For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.
So sad.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Doyou2019:

Hypocrite talking about justice. You support a looter of the people's common wealth, robbed people of a better life and hijack their future through rigged elections and violence; and dare come out to talk shii about justice. You're the one whose life would be shifted by God's curse! It's a fact.

Did you read my first post on this thread in response to that guy?

Go back and read it - this time slowly - and come back and tell me where I supported a looter, robber or election rigger.

Or in your own wisdom, the best way to oppose looters, robbers and election riggers is to vandalize and burn up their property and possibly kill them and their families...is that your own wisdom and thinking?
Does TVC news recruit Tinubu's family? No.
Does TVC news recruit common men from all over Nigeria - Yorubas, Igbos, Northerners, South South, Middle belters, etc? Yes.
Does destruction of TVC news building not jeopardize the jobs of 550 direct staff (mostly common men) who work for them? In your own eyes, is that now a good deed that God would pat you and the arsonists on the back for?

If so, you have a dark soul...very far away from God...very bereft of what God says in His word!

My advice for you - return to God...become born-again...God will change your heart and you will understand all what I said and God himself. Thank God tomorrow is Sunday...run to a Bible believing church...you need it right now!

Without surrendering your soul to GOD, you can't understand righteousness and the ways of God, which is your problem here.

God's instruction to us is not to repay evil for evil (Romans 12:14-21; Matthew 5:43-48).
If you disagree, you are free to argue with God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Doyou2019:

In addition, you should also be more concerned about your own governor, senators and representatives... because they are also massive looters and riggers too, not just Tinubu. Tinubu is not in power anymore... your people are in power right now. If we don't hold our leaders in our own states accountable while they are in power, we will be wasting our time criticizing leaders of other places, talkless of those who have left power. We can only bring about development when we hold our leaders accountable. Let's spend our energy in the right things and in the right places.

You call me a Hypocrite... have you gone to destroy the property of your governor, senators and representatives? If not, then your description of me befits you too.
Always try to be civil when talking to people online and offline...I never spoke any derogatory word to you or the others that I responded to before you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Doyou2019: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

[s]Did you read my first post on this thread in response to that guy?

Go back and read it - this time slowly - and come back and tell me where I supported a looter, robber or election rigger.

Or in your own wisdom, the best way to oppose looters, robbers and election riggers is to vandalize and burn up their property and possibly kill them and their families...is that your own wisdom and thinking?
Does TVC news recruit Tinubu's family? No.
Does TVC news recruit common men from all over Nigeria - Yorubas, Igbos, Northerners, South South, Middle belters, etc? Yes.
Does destruction of TVC news building not jeopardize the jobs of 550 direct staff (mostly common men) who work for them? In your own eyes, is that now a good deed that God would pat you and the arsonists on the back for?

If so, you have a dark soul...very far away from God...very bereft of what God says in His word!

My advice for you - return to God...become born-again...God will change your heart and you will understand all what I said and God himself. Thank God tomorrow is Sunday...run to a Bible believing church...you need it right now!

Without surrendering your soul to GOD, you can't understand righteousness and the ways of God, which is your problem here.

God's instruction to us is not to repay evil for evil (Romans 12:14-21; Matthew 5:43-48).
If you disagree, you are free to argue with God[/s]

Christianity indeed has gone to the dogs. Please don't mention me again.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Not that I’m in support of what the hoodlums did to there station but going forward they really need to cut down on their biased reportage��‍♂️
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2020
madridguy:
Good news. I hope there presenters and other workers will be able to work because the trauma might take some weeks to heal.

Only God and the people who planned this crime against humanity can tell what really happened.

Lives gone and properties worth over 1 trillion naira is gone also.

For every lost souls, May God bless your souls, comfort your loved ones.

May God heal our land.

Eko O ni baje.
Shame on Nnamdi Kanu who boasted of his instructions for Tinubu's assets to be destroyed. Ipob pigs.
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2020
phrancys001:
Tinubu VC
Yeebowwwww
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 25, 2020
supereagle:
Great. Shame to IPOB.
Lol... Painment. Go and hold your troops of urchins, we are not that jobless
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by Drenix(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2020
supereagle:
Great. Shame to IPOB.

Be sensible in ur life. My candid advise
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by divineappo(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2020
pretydiva:
It's well
you are so beautiful
#EndSARS
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
divineappo:
you are so beautiful

#EndSARS
Thanks
Re: TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) by olumide4christ: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Doyou2019:

Christianity indeed has gone to the dogs. Please don't mention me again.

Argue with God...bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.