Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

#endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) (847 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/i/status/1318236292778426368

I am now calling on the nairaland soldiers supporter to prove this video is fake.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2020
cybertruss:

I am now calling on the nairaland soldiers supporter to prove this video is fake.

Those asking for the names of the dead should please visit the family of this victim to collect his name.

Also the victim was not with any weapon neither was his assaulting a soldiers before he was shot at.

What will you say now.

Is this video PhotoShopped, please prove it
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2020
cybertruss:

I am still waiting. Please prove to me that this video was taken in 12 century before they gave birth to our great grand fathers. Still waiting
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Kdon2: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2020
cybertruss:

I am still waiting. Please prove to me that this video was taken in 12 century before they gave birth to our great grand fathers. Still waiting

You dry mind the mad ones trying hard to hide the truth. An adage says it lies run for 20 years it takes just one day for the truth to catch up with it.

2 Likes

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Where are the paid agents that wanted to deny the killings by the soldiers please start your work now. Give evidence this video was Photoshoped.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Xzellentgraphic: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Let them come here to disprove fact again....useless people
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2020
APC are just full of liars and propagandists. they will still deny that.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Lagoon0: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2020
I've been seeing ozoandnengitheory spitting hatred on Igbo's concerning the lekki shooting.

Despite knowing many Yoruba's offline believe and are sure soldiers took away bodies. These people will never talk about the body they'll capitalized on the figure some bloggers pulled out from photoshoped handlers.
People like okorohausa , ngpatriot , helineus, will always avoid analyzing and reasoning with Yoruba's online , instead they jump to throw tantrums on Igbo's.

These people are not after fact they are government apologist. I've not seen any Yoruba offline that deny people died its only in online platform you'll see them.

These people are government/ APC apologist

2 Likes

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by donphilopus: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
I expected this kinda footage from Lekki. I'm from Edo State and my town is just 20 mins away from Auchi. I made some calls and I got an eyewitness account of the Auchi shootings.

According to what I was told, a soldier in mufty was apprehended by some guys on the street and asked to stop, he didn't listen, one of them forcefully tried stopping him and the soldier slapped him. They then descended on the soldier and beat him to stupor. I heard he almost died or even died. Some soldiers later mobilized to that area to engage the guys. That's the video there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
donphilopus:
I expected this kinda footage from Lekki. I'm from Edo State and my town is just 20 mins away from Auchi. I made some calls and I got an eyewitness account of the Auchi shootings.

According to what I was told, a soldier in mufty was apprehended by some guys on the street and asked to stop, he didn't listen, one of them forcefully tried stopping him and the soldier slapped him. They then descended on the soldier and beat him to stupor. I heard he almost died or even died. Some soldiers later mobilized to that area to engage the guys. That's the video there.

The fact is soldiers shot innocent unarmed civilian.

Question 1: Was that civilian among the people that beat the soldiers.

Question 2: Where is your evidence that a soldiers was beaten in that region. Just like the paid agents used to write:

Give us the name of the soldiers, and evidence.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
donphilopus:

Reason why you cannot get this footage from Lekki is that the soldiers advanced to clean up evidence.

The reason why this footage is public could be that the soldiers did not advance to clean up evidence since some people are still there.

Soldiers cleaning up evidence started long before now.

It is impossible to post Lekki footage because the person trying to do so will die and the evidence would be destroyed.

I learnt that there is a CCTV camera at the venue. If the army are sure nobody will die, why was the CCTV camera switched off

When United State are going for operation they record the event to prove what they did.

The soldiers should have left the CCTV on so that we will see and know no civilian was killed.

They should keep their lies for babies, we youth are wiser than that
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
cybertruss:

Reason why you cannot get this footage from Lekki is that the soldiers advanced to clean up evidence.

The reason why this footage is public is possibly that the soldiers did not advance to clean up evidence since some people are still there

This isn't a CCTV footage. Someone covered it with phone or so. I expected at least one of the protesters to have also done same at Lekki.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
donphilopus:

This isn't a CCTV footage. Someone covered it with phone or so. I expected at least one of the protesters to have also done same at Lekki.

For sure they did.

I want to ask you a question. If you were one of the soldiers and someone recorded your shooting, will you allow the person to escape.

When shooting is going on people run. If you're the person, you will stand to record it

1 Like

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is only by luck that we saw this footage because the person that took it must be in a good position
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
I think youth should that using hidden spy cameras

1 Like

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by donphilopus: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
cybertruss:

For sure they did.

I want to ask you a question. If you were one of the soldiers and someone recorded your shooting, will you allow the person to escape.

When shooting is going on people run. If you're the person, you will stand to record it

But they could stand to make live video?
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by ivolt: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Deceptive OP, I thought you have found evidence of Lekki massacre with your headline. There are no nairalander soldier supporters, just those who are interested in the truth. Mind you not all killings are fake like the Lekki own.

1 Like

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by freekick: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unfortunately Dj Switch abi wetin be her name dint run, she was busy collecting bullet shells instead she turned a blind eye in recording a proper video evidence. Continue.
cybertruss:

For sure they did.

1 Like

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by helinues: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
@ op,did the event on that video happened in Lekki?

Simple Yes or NO
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Horus(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Authentic video
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by cybertruss(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
@ op,did the event on that video happened in Lekki?

Simple Yes or NO

No
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by expliciit: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
You guys are funny people , there are report that the whole lightning system was put off for the sinister job they came to carry out, and you are expecting people running for their life to have boldness to start recording when bullets are flying around. Haba
donphilopus:

Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
We are talking about lekki not benin

Even is that a massacre .

If that guy was at home with his gf or family, he won't be shot by now.

At this moment, i feel no pity for any shot when the government is trying to bring peace.
Re: #endSARS: Is This Video Fake (NB: not Lekki) by donphilopus: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
expliciit:
You guys are funny people , there are report that the whole lightning system was put off for the sinister job they came to carry out, and you are expecting people running for their life to have boldness to start recording when bullets are flying around. Haba

According to the videos online, people were still there recording some clips.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Threatens Gov Wike, Gov Sanwo-olu And NPF, Says Continuous Mistre / BIAFRANS: NINAS ARE AT ENDING STAGES FOR US TO GET INDEPENDENCE - KEY INTO IT! / Twitter Loses $5 Billion In Market Value After Trump Is Permanently Barred From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.