Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lagos Will Not Burn, Not On My Watch – Sanwo-olu Talks Tough On Looting And Dest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Will Not Burn, Not On My Watch – Sanwo-olu Talks Tough On Looting And Dest (279 Views)

Lagos Will Pay Above N30,000 Minimum Wage — Sanwo-olu / Biography Of Babajide Sanwo-olu And His Wife Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / Oba Of Benin Goes Tough On Trafficking, Kidnapping Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Will Not Burn, Not On My Watch – Sanwo-olu Talks Tough On Looting And Dest by Molan123: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Following the looting and destruction in Lagos, the state Governor, Sanwo-Olu has appealed to residents to embrace peace as he notes that the state will not be destroyed under his administration.

Ekohotblog recalled that the looting and destruction of properties in Lagos state started after the Lekki massacre, when security operatives opened fire on peaceful protesters on Tuesday, October 20, 2020.

Our reporter also confirmed that Sanwo-Olu visited the affected areas of Lagos state Yesterday, October 23, 2020.

Speaking on the sad turn of events, the state Governor wrote on Twitter; ”Today, on our journey across Lagos, we paid respect to the ones we have lost.

It was an emotional time for everyone, and we will find a way to remember them in the coming days.

”Lagos belongs to us all. No other state has this unique combination of people living in peace, harmony, and progress so it saddened me when I went round for an on-the-spot assessment to ascertain the level of destruction to public assets and private properties. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/24/lagos-will-not-burn-not-on-my-watch-sanwo-olu-talks-tough-on-looting-and-destruction/
Re: Lagos Will Not Burn, Not On My Watch – Sanwo-olu Talks Tough On Looting And Dest by YoonSung50: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
You already set it on fire the moment, you, buharu, tinubu and buratai agreed to murder your own people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Not Burn, Not On My Watch – Sanwo-olu Talks Tough On Looting And Dest by Kindred2(f): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2020
The most important thing is just to #Endsars end buhari kill him murder him destroy him
MURDER!!!!!
jxt kidding ;DThe most important thing is just to #Endsars end buhari kill him murder him destroy him
MURDER!!!!!
jxt kidding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Emerges WTO DG / US based Organization Appoints Obinna Nwaka Its Nigerian Youths Representative / Dorian Rossini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.