Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners (505 Views)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Tilapia Farming, A Hidden Gold Mine / Setup A Catfish Or Tilapia Farming Business With N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Due to the protests that disstrub economic activities in the country for days/weeks, The scheduled Training on Tilapia for beginners has been postponed.

A new date will be communicated to those who have showed interest to be part of the training.

Please bear with us.

Sign management

For more information/Enquiry call/WhatsApp: 08021106583

Regards

Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by revbcorah: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good evening. Please book me for the training whenever you're ready
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by revbcorah: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Good evening. Please book me for the training whenever you're ready...08091297714
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Ade3131: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi,

Is the window still open to register one's interest in the training? If yes, I will like to be a part of the training. Will be glad to hear from you.

Regards.
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ade3131:
Hi,

Is the window still open to register one's interest in the training? If yes, I will like to be a part of the training. Will be glad to hear from you.

Regards.

Welcome Ade3131, yes the window is still on, call or chat to get more details

Regards
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
revbcorah:
Good evening. Please book me for the training whenever you're ready...08091297714

Okay, we appreciate your interest in us.

Regards
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by AJCB(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I am interested in the training.
WhatsApp: 08098642300
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by dking123: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Alphafarms:

Welcome Ade3131, yes the window is still on, call or chat to get more details

Regards
why private chart now,just spill it here.
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
AJCB:
Hello, I am interested in the training.
WhatsApp: 08098642300

Noted, a new date will be communicated to you.

Regards
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
We thank all those that have call or chat to indicate their interest on the online training on Tilapia culturing for beginners, your space have been booked, and the training will commence soon.

Interested persons, who want to be part of the training, should call/WhatsApp this number 08021106583 to booked a training space.

Limited spaces are now available, first come first serve

Tilapia Farming, The Future of Aquaculture in Nigeria
Re: Notice!!! Postponement Of Training On Tilapia Farming For Beginners by Alphafarms(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
We thank everyone that called to booked Training space or make enquiry, we are grateful to you all.

Training spaces are still available, A new date for the training will be announced soon, call to have a space now.
Call/WhatsApp:- 08021106583

Also

For your Tilapia fingerlings, silver black or hybrid (red) bookings call/WhatsApp:- 08021106583

Tilapia Farming, The Future of Aquaculture in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever / Lagos Base (garri Factory. Fufu Factory / Amagrows Live In Mokola, Ibadan. Drip Kits (Wholesale/retails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.