Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives (52681 Views)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by seunmsg(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is what they should have done immediately the FG accepted their 5 demands and disbanded SARS. Reasonable people who saw the future appealed to them to stop the protest and come up with something like this but they declined. They became arrogant and got carried away by empty ego. What they cursed us for is what they have now come back to do after so many lives and properties have been lost.

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by humilitypays(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hamzashaf99:

OMG!
Are you Fulani, I am looking for a wife angry

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought the protesters has no affiliation.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BrainRider: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
Every good people should stop disturbing themselves.
One issue is bad nigerian leaders, another problem is nigerians themselves.
It's hard to help and please Nigerians. They will still turn around and attack you.
Set of confused people. Maybe that is why God is careful on how to intervene because this same Nigerians will still turn around and blame God.
Nigerians are cold this moment, hot the next moment, they support you now, next moment they attack you. Confused people.
Nigerians are very unstable and volatile elements, very emotional and sentimental. Sometimes they're logical, other times they can be easily dragged with their noses, sometimes they look at issues rational, other times they just blindly follow the first person on the queue or first comment on a thread with no personal evaluation of the situation.

If you want to help Nigerians, prepare for the worst because same Nigerians you're helping will turn around and fight against you.

Op may God increase you in knowledge.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Kiriakorode321(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm Kiriakorode Buhari Ebiowei Samuel from Enekorogha Town, Burutu LGA Delta state, Nigeria. I really wish to meet this Coalition group coordinators for us have a formidable force to achieve our sole aim and goal. Here are my phone contact numbers; 09086959695 or 08039522906.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
IF THIS IS CREDIBLE INFORMATION, I WILL SUPPORT IT.. Already submitted my VOTES.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Kay25(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
AquaPetals:
all you have said will only work when u don't have these jackals in power if they are still there?your votes won't count..the ones who are killing for protest will still come hijack ballot boxes and u will do nothing
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Already submitted my votes. Strongly hope this works out well.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Dchampion65: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
The families of those who lost their lives at lekki toll gate should please come forward to say so. The denial by the authority will be laid to rest.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
R0kstarr8:
and you thought online protest will really work in this country... abeg make una Go street to street jare

Do u understand d article? He said while we awaits the govt's action, online campaign will be ongoing
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
DBadman:

Cool how so......

Make a research online bro
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chiboto414:
pls how does it happen ..thanks ....08034002100..u can call me .thnks

I don't need to call you bro.. Just get information online... Its there for u
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Akano5:

what about Tunisia....

Visa is required for nigerians passport holders to visit tunisia
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Kanoman82(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nonsense after all that you caused. You supposed to be held responsible for the whole damages that occurred across the country.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
luminouz:

Tell me more hommie....I'm listening wink

Bro online will give you more info
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Incognito403: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
EndSars Peaceful Protesters. .. sorry destruction instigators

Thank you
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Carloslehder:

Cowards,so your solution is to run away to another man's land,next now you will be crying of racism

Silly you.. "Take a break outside the country" no one mentioned run away..

Racism is everywhere but doesn't affect all...
I currently have 4 white friends and a white gf...

The love is stronger than Kilimanjaro rocks...
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by WaleRock: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
AquaPetals:

JOKE!

2023 IS NOW!

WE ALL SHOULD'VE LEARNT BY NOW THAT ELECTIONS DON'T WORK IN NIGERIA. OTHERWISE, WE'RE STILL ASLEEP.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Oyiboman69: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
Every good people should stop disturbing themselves.
One issue is bad nigerian leaders, another problem is nigerians themselves.
It's hard to help and please Nigerians. They will still turn around and attack you.
Set of confused people. Maybe that is why God is careful on how to intervene because this same Nigerians will still turn around and blame God.
Nigerians are cold this moment, hot the next moment, they support you now, next moment they attack you. Confused people.
Nigerians are very unstable and volatile elements, very emotional and sentimental. Sometimes they're logical, other times they can be easily dragged with their noses, sometimes they look at issues rational, other times they just blindly follow the first person on the queue or first comment on a thread with no personal evaluation of the situation.

If you want to help Nigerians, prepare for the worst because same Nigerians you're helping will turn around and fight against you.
So...what's your verdict?
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by luminouz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Bro online will give you more info

*rolling eyes*

Go away then
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by kehindetawede: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
This looks good. It will certainly not be easy but it is doable! The youth must come together as one regardless of tribe, religion, ethnicity, faith, status and class. It is my sincere prayer that this new movement will give birth to the Nigeria of our dreams. Peace and love from Ambassador Kehinde Tawede.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by optm(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
AquaPetals:
this is very commendable . The political platform should also bring out a workable blue print on how they intend making change (factoring the inputs of the public as well) as this would keep every one focused and serve as a guide for candidates running on this platform when they get into power.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BigDawsNet: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
luminouz:

*rolling eyes*

Go away then

I'm not an agent..

Just follow the info u hav online.. Its simple
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Kayharry(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
I must commend the collective effort of those that came up with this idea but my question is this,..concerning the process of voting representaves at different level, how are we sure that the govt and their agents would not infiltrate the process and vote in their own prefered people as agents, people who would do their bidding,agree to whatever they say,and water down the strength of this protest since this voting is online and faceless and nobody knows who is voting? .

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

About the voting, government only have power because they have money to buy the thugs on thier side and this are the area we need to start working on. Youth must have one GOAL , ONE Voice , Enlightening the Thugs .we must find way to make those Thugs to be on outside to avoid election rigging

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Katlyst(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
kehindetawede:
This looks good. It will certainly not be easy but it is doable! The youth must come together as one regardless of tribe, religion, ethnicity, faith, status and class. It is my sincere prayer that this new movement will give birth to the Nigeria of our dreams. Peace and love from Ambassador Kehinde Tawede.

For the record, PMB didn't personally promise restructuring/true federalism during the 2015/2019 elections.

For the record, Southwest APC leaders deceived their people about restructuring in APC manifesto just to get votes.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by oyinjoke: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm suggesting a youth press release too.

To reiterate our demands.

Put a timeline to when we need to see action and hold them accountable maybe monthly or so.

And send out our own subtle threat.
If things arent in motion by so and so time
We move back to the streets.

That's not hard nah.

Yes.

Protests can stop for now.

But we need to make a strong statement first that they havent won.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by BestNaija(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
THIS IS SCAM! TRUST ME.
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Ahmeduana(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
blamingthedevil:
EndSars Peaceful Protesters. .. sorry destruction instigators

E ri alagana eran!
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by Bayley: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
tot:

Smh. Hope you've torn your passport and also denounced your citizenship.
Hi Tot
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
End this useless protest both online and offline!!!
It is senseless because it has brought nothing good
Tell you fathers and uncles in power to stop looting the common wealth of the nation and channel it into providing basic amenities for the people, then we will stop protesting. But as long as they continue to make our lives miserable, so they themselves will never have rest ..Tell that to your pay masters& your people in govt .
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by bettyharry101: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
xreal:
Even after raising fund for the proposed political party; we will still protest on the high cost of forms and make sure INEC reduces cost of forms at all level.
yes..I am happy that the sane youth are coming together to plan their future .Lets us leave the mediocres behind,they can join later if they wish to or when they are tired of selling their soul for crumps of bread
Re: Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives by amanzejude(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Please every youth and CSOs should protest/petition the NASS to pass a bill on independent candidacy. This will definitely forward help to actualize a better one and united Nigeria.
#BillforIndependentCandidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.