Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze (54241 Views)

Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Senator Gershom Bassey Attacked At Transcorp Hotel In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by stanislaus67(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
kahal29:
They even took clothes from Senator Gershom Bassey’s house. If you in Calabar just stay indoor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Owor_Etta
Their own clothing Allowance na

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by obyrich(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brandonx:
I don't even know what to call this. This is wickedness.
If they don't curb this menace now it will get to a point where if you live in a big house and drive a big car, hoodlums would come and take everything from you.
This is where Nigeria was headed, unfortunately. We all are to blame. We have a collective responsibility to rebuild and reappraise our lives. How we have been living. You don't live in a mansion at the expense of the poor. You are not safe.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Sammyblack87: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
This one sweet! Go after the politician no be who dey hustle m life. Go and met ur senators no be only tinubu be politician for Nigeria.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by PAWG(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
We really do deserve bad leaders cos we’re bad ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Sammyblack87: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
R0kstarr8:
tell me is burning the apartment necessary
very important, na public fund
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by newdawn2017(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

Nice target, in my opinion.
Indeed very nice of a target.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by ahmedajadi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
bluegrass07:
Dino foretold about this in Senate. They took him for a jester. grin
Dino sef wetin he do for his people from Reps to Senate... Na only him dey live flashy lifestyle among them. Dey display Lamborghini, Ferrari for Instagram. Abeg park well. We are still coming for him too. Na turn by turn.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by mfoniso67157: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
:tell me is burning the apartment necessary very important, na public fund
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
-
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by michoim(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Every Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

A senator’s house is not private property. The house was build with our collective funds.

Don't encourage brigandry
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Bhol28: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Senators are even worst than Buhari,they always have the habit of inccreasing their own budget at the expense of masses budgets.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by toprealman: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
For now all I can say is wow!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by gp6liveth(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
The prophesy of Dino Melaye is coming to reality. He warned the senators in the 8th Assembly that a time will come when the rich would not sleep because the poor have nothing to eat.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by greatreality: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gosanzy:
Are you sure it's not IPOB people that are doing this since they're the only perpetrators of evils in the whole nation. I'm just asking!!
I believe the truth does not hide for so long, let's talk like educated and matured people. Stop judging matter in a wrong and un-investigated means.
Let's stand for the betterment of all Nigeria, Stop hating one another. Let's Stop favoritism, say no to tribalism, that's the beginning of New great Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by valup: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Edet lives in calabar
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by SirWhiteFish: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
I just arrived yesterday after hearing news that so many businesses were lost in the melee.

I checked my business at ikoyi and it was intact
I am happy for u bro
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Philistine(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Attack politicians not Warehouses!!!
It's the Stoopid Awawa boys and the so-called one million boys in the SW that turned a very glorious revolution into a looting spree with their Agberoism... Now they are trying to use the ethnic card to deviate attention.
DEAL WITH THE POLITICIANS!!!
They are the ones responsible for your misery!!
Shame on you! You Igbos are the most despicable set of creatures in the world, you are now trying to twist the whole storyline after your director instigated people to destroy lagos. No wonder you guys are the most hated all over the country. Only Edo guys who are also devilish and hateful like Igbos still support you guys.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by emerged01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

..Not looting people businesses. No one who blame them for this.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Philistine(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lagoon0:

I'm surprised also. I'm trying my best to debunk it. But truth be told those claiming to be Yoruba online started it.
Shut up! What about wike banning ipob in rivers state, what could have caused it? U think wike is a fool? He has enough security report to have made such decision
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Philistine(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:

They're like that.. Every Nigerian knows they are like that... So don't sweat it..
Wike is also accusing Ipob, what do you have to say about that? Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Buksaylor: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by spinzagom(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Be supporting stealing until it gets to your level. It's completely wrong to steal and may God make it possible for the thieves to be apprehended. [quote author=Davash222 https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuCmwhgJCH/?igshid=ndpa6qvbcoc5 Senator in Nigeria both past and present constitutes 75% of the problems we’re facing now.

Nice target, in my opinion. [/quote]
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by xreal: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
bluegrass07:

Is Dino anyway better than the others?
He just said that to have your sympathy when a day like this come.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by dasparrow: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't feel sorry for Nigerian senators. They pay themselves huge salaries while the people that they are suppose to lead languish in poverty. By the time the poor Nigerian masses are done with them, they won't know what hit them.

I remember back in the day during the 18th to mid 19th century when europe had absolutist monarchies, european royal elites also left their people in abject poverty while taxing them an arm and a leg so that they the royal elite can keep up with their expensive lifestyles. It continued that way until the poor european masses couldn't take it anymore and turned against their oppressive rulers. Guess what happened? It birthed the following revolutions:

*American revolution (1765 - 1783)
*French revolution ( (1789 - 1799)
*Greek war of independence (1821 -1830)
*Eureka Rebellion (1864)
*The European Revolution also known as the Spring of nation, Springtime of the peoples or the year of Revolution ( 1848)

So, as far as Nigeria goes, it's no longer business as usual. In case you don't know what's happening, revolution is on it's way. Nigerians are tired of being oppressed by her leaders who were elected to serve them.

The Hausa/Fulani led Nigerian government are in partnership with Britain and the West to keep Nigerians oppressed and in a state of perpetual hopelessness but the devil is a liar! Positive change must come!

# ALUTACONTINUA
#WEMOVE

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Gmajor(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zionmdde:
and wen will soldiers start arresting these destroyers.
This is a spat on the graves on all those who died for this struggle.

they destroy things- Hoodlums
they are shot- armless protesters

Unarmed
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
One day they will loot your own too!

Na turn by turn. Be supporting nonsense there.

Has he been indicted/convicted of any stealing of public funds?
Like I said, what goes around comes around. It will soon reach your side

Davash222:

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Rikidony(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Calabar is currently burning, up to 2 police stations have been burnt, the station at Mbukpa was salvage by the Military guys, The Afukang Prison was also by the military, very happy the idiots didnt succeed in attaking that Prison, people held there are hardened criminals, pls pray 4 us in calabar o
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by wizkidblogger(f): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
bluegrass07:

Even Dino himself, might be afraid now oo
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by mosedgreat(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pls make them no enter that 404 joints for Egerton ehhhhh..... some people will take them to the international court ehhhhh

Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by EMMY76: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
The senator will surely use the money for their contitutency projects to replace all his looted properties.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by Rugaria: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Philistine:

Shame on you! You Igbos are the most despicable set of creatures in the world, you are now trying to twist the whole storyline after your director instigated people to destroy lagos. No wonder you guys are the most hated all over the country. Only Edo guys who are also devilish and hateful like Igbos still support you guys.

Is that what Burutai told you to post today? Ebula Lokoja
Re: Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze by bizzibodi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
The politicians shld now realise that d few army & policemen are not enough to protect them from d rampaging mob,they will b outnumbered 100,000 to one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / 2023 Elections Vs June 12, 1993 Elections - Daily Trust / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.