Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? (970 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport? - Modupe Odele Asks Immigration / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
WHO ORDERED THE SHOOTING OF PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AT LEKKI ON THE 20TH OF OCTOBER ,2020?

PUBLIC TRIAL OF ALL SOLDIERS AND PERSONNEL INVOLVED IN LEKKi GENOCIDE

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by helinues: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Stop using English words you don't understand the meaning.

What's your definition of massacre?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Omo Yoruba ni mi... to start with. Yorubas way get problem with my brothers from the East are mostly illiterates that don't know how to compete fairly.

The real snitch are within us, we just fail to recognize it. Akintola snitched on Awolowo, sold him to Tafa. Tinubu snitched on MKO, sold him to IBB. Same Tinubu snitched on Lagosians, ordered the shooting at the toll gate when He got the report from the shooting. He ran to France, a country under strict lockdown. Tell me, what business transaction does He has there at the moment?

Even most of you Yorubas, the witches in your family (Your Aunties, Uncles, Stepmother, etc), them no pray make una get sense because them want make their pikin better pass you.

#droppen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na we you dey ask
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
To the movie lovers and those that fail to grasp the truth easily. The first picture with the guy covered with the Nigeria flag. Yes, it is from the play for Independent's Day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Rugaria: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
They now say it's the obi of Onitsha.. Our treacherous brothers from the west
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by PissfulProtester: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:
Omo Yoruba ni mi... to start with. Yorubas way get problem with my brothers from the East are mostly illiterates that don't know how to compete fairly.

The real snitch are within us, we just fail to recognize it. Akintola snitched on Awolowo, sold him to Tafa. Tinubu snitched on MKO, sold him to IBB. Same Tinubu snitched on Lagosians, ordered the shooting at the toll gate when He got the report from the shooting. He ran to France, a country under strict lockdown. Tell me, what business transaction does He has at the moment.

Even most of you Yorubas, the witches in your family (Your Aunties, Uncles, Stepmother, etc), them no pray make una get sense because them want make their pikin better pass you.

#droppen
IPOB Apologist!

it is so easy to recognize you guys.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:
To the movie lovers and those fail to grasp trust easily. The first picture with the guy covered with the Nigeria flag. Yes, it is from the play for Independent's Day.
that's not a valid response to the question.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairalandian:
Na we you dey ask
that question should be on everyone lips.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Read my first post before you quote this.

chily11:
that's not a valid response to the question.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by helinues: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:

The real snitch are within us, we just fail to recognize it. Akintola snitched on Awolowo, sold him to Tafa. Tinubu snitched on MKO, sold him to IBB. Same Tinubu snitched on Lagosians, ordered the shooting at the toll gate when He got the report from the shooting. He ran to France, a country under strict lockdown. Tell me, what business transaction does He has at the moment.

#droppen

Chinedu, for once be proud of your lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ti mo ba fun e ni iko, ori e a pe.

PissfulProtester:
IPOB Apologist!

it is so easy to recognize you guys.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by ozowarac: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's the question people suppose to be asking not talking nonsense.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
Stop using English words you don't understand the meaning.

What's your definition of massacre?
The only English word that I don't understand is the use of "live" ammunition at unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
awon ile ti wa ni ibadan, ki ni color roof won?

helinues:

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Prompto: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
The commander in chief of the armed forces Mohammed Buhari must be held accountable for the killing by his appointed surrogate.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by PissfulProtester: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

You deserve 15 castrated cows for your eating pleasure
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by sammysmiles(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
If lie started its journey 100 yrs ago, the day thruth starts its journey it will definitely catch up with it..
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
ozowarac:
That's the question people suppose to be asking not talking nonsense.
Everything seems to be normal and it's worrisome. We watched people die right on a live feed.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by helinues: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:
awon ile ti wa ni ibadan, ki ni color roof won?

Soakawaymind, cut that trap.. Okay.

NL is no Ochenja market discussion. You have given yourself out with your writing...
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
I was born into a Yoruab family not by choice.

helinues:

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
omo ase, iwo na soro?

helinues:

Soakawaymind, cut that trap.. Okay.

NL is no Ochenja market discussion. You have given yourself out with your writing...

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by helinues: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:
I was born into a Yoruab family not by choice.

Yeah, no be lie
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Prompto:
The commander in chief of the armed forces Mohammed Buhari must be held accountable for the killing by his appointed surrogate.
he swore an oath of office which places him in that position to be answerable to us.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make i edit am? I was born into a Yoruba family, not by choice.

helinues:

Yeah, no be lie
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by IamWonderful: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
We know Francis OMATA from imo state was there we should ask him
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ole! lo gbefun. Awon omo ole jati jati.. na why dem won roast una for the goats una steal for Agege.

PissfulProtester:
You deserve 15 castrated cows for your eating pleasure
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by PissfulProtester: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:
Ole! lo gbefun. Awon omo ole jati jati.. na why dem won roast una for the goats una steal for Agege.

You all will suffer the consequences of your actions
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by chily11: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Canalmind:

The real snitch are within us, we just fail to recognize it. Akintola snitched on Awolowo, sold him to Tafa. Tinubu snitched on MKO, sold him to IBB. Same Tinubu snitched on Lagosians, ordered the shooting at the toll gate when He got the report from the shooting. He ran to France, a country under strict lockdown. Tell me, what business transaction does He has there at the moment?

#droppen
OK I see your point but someone has to be held responsible for this gruesome act.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mo sheshe mo pe, ori ko pe. I left that fucking country for una since 09.

PissfulProtester:
You all will suffer the consequences of your actions
Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by IamWonderful: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Canalmind:

#droppen
[/s] You are out of topic, claiming what you are not, Yorubas don't bring up bastard that point accusing fingers to elders, even the Bible says so.

1 Timothy 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Who Ordered The Lekki Toll Gate Massacre? by Canalmind: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wish Buhari can be summoned to the International Court for all that has happened in this period.

chily11:
OK I see your point but someone has to be held responsible for this gruesome act.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wike Should Have Done?? / Nigerian Govt Has Plans To Destroy Igbo Land– HURIWA / 2023: Saraki Presidential Campaign Posters Flood Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.