Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining (71305 Views)

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures / IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Frontdude(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Believe this News at ur own peril
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by ArewaHero(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

I will not even advice my enemy to apply.
you are not patriotic you don't want to die for your country.
Davash222:
No sane individual will apply for his/her death sentence. Joining NA is one of the deadliest jobs on earth presently.

you are not patriotic you don't want to die for your country.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by cohug: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
So that they will continue to recruit zero IQ people into the Army as they have always done. Alot of them cant even make simple sentence. They buy 5 or 6 credits in one sittings how much more 4 credits in 2 sittings. Very soon it will free to join. Amy ko Amy ni! Let them go and see how China Amy be, they should consult China for requirements to join Army .
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by ajealadick(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

So who will save you when Boko Haram is coming for you
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Awon werey....igbayi laro..who won die..

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Goldwine1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
These ones are looking for people to dash Boko haram to kill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
what they are looking for is for Igbo youths to apply so that they will quickly take them and send all of them to be killed in the north .

tufiakwaaaa!!!!

it will not work !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by MrGerald(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'll join after Boko Haram is defeated

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by weyreypey: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Well said
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by CodeTemplar: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

We appreciate you for this kind gesture you've given to Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact, we want to thank you immensely for the toll-free offer BUT we are not interested.

General Buhari son, Yusuf Buhari, who's currently jobless and gallivanting all over the city of Abuja with his expensive power bike should be invited for screening and training. You may as well add the son of the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari and your brothers.

Remain everly blessed.
The army where people lose their sense and think they are in competition with (bloody)civilians.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by chimeziedickson: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Trash
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

We appreciate you for this kind gesture you've given to Nigerian youths, as a matter of fact, we want to thank you immensely for the toll-free offer BUT we are not interested.

General Buhari son, Yusuf Buhari, who's currently jobless and gallivanting all over the city of Abuja with his expensive power bike should be invited for screening and training. You may as well add the son of the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari and your brothers.

Remain everly blessed.

With you I STAN!
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Achz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ogu go keee all of una there...make una children join first n we will follow.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paschallville:
Thanks.. i on my part will always do the right thing.. no civilian deserves to be assaulted in any form... I am not joining for power but in my little way lets make the country great again
Honestly.... After seeing the reaction of both the hoodlums and some youths, I have already given up hope on this country ever been better, na VISA i dey hustle for now
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by g4gerald: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
The repentant boko haram boys dat were recruited into the army, which academic qualification did they use to enter
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Vyiecyie: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
They will still cancel WAEC sef.. just sabi spell your name and coman join.. Nigeria Ndiara!
Even Navy, i regret joining
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Wallatah: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
In other Country some prominent people has their sons in military
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by HabaHaba: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Don't mind the youths saying God forbid
Increase the salary of entry level to 150,000
Many will fake medical report to enter
All dos hoodlums and miscreantswho carried out that looting last week needs to be sent to the army

Hehhehehhehhe. Kai! This dude u get badt mouth eh!
Trust Naiaj boiz, with N150 K u go see employment maneuvering skills.
No mind dem!
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by DaCharis2016: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Me I can't join the army let somebody not come and order me to fire at protesters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Farki: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
The people's eyes have been opened, O how I love the Internet.

No intelligent individual will join such an army so they can drink mud and eventually die in a ditch while their superiors are sipping champagne abroad.

Even better is that I have seen that the cruelty of the army didn't leave with the military era, it is alive and well.

Thank goodness I didn't make the foolish choice of signing up for the NDA after graduation, I'd rather join the Royal Army, US Army, the FFL and even the Benin Republic army than Nigeria's army.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Femi316: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make una dey find people children wen una wan kill useless set of pple make God punish una....?
ijustdey:
Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining Military Unit

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/exclusive-nigerian-army-reduces-academic-requirement-woo-more-citizens-joining-military
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Franktom247(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just to fill it up with northern people right its a matter of time all things hidden will be revealed like covid19 palliative
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by ahmedajadi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Don't mind the youths saying God forbid
Increase the salary of entry level to 150,000
Many will fake medical report to enter
All dos hoodlums and miscreantswho carried out that looting last week needs to be sent to the army
Lol... You wicked ooo wetin dem do you? Or dem loot your property?
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

And later you will be among people complaining about high number of northerns in the army.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nguru55: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Buratai,

Remain everly blessed.

Nnam ehhh

Jah bless you
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Farki: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Raysleek:
As a matter of fact l, low academic requirements of our armed forces is the major problem we have

Very true, what else would explain the Army Director of Information saying that videos are photoshopped, a whole Major General.

Every once in a while a post will reach the front page about a Nigerian getting awards and commendations in the US and British armies they won't come here because they know they won't get far.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by damoceile: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
the time wey I wanted Nigerian Army so badly is gone... I can never advise my enemy to join the Nigerian Army awon werey dem dey find who go die...
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by planetx: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
How is recruiting more stark illiterates going to help in the fight against insurgents and banditry. All they are looking for is more cannon fodder for their endless war, more meat for the meat grinder.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by Farki: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
angelfallz:

If you personally have no wish to join that is okay. But it is very wrong to discourage others from joining. If our soldiers are not protecting us do you think you would be wherever you are typing and posting on NL? Do you think you would see food to eat? Do you think you would be able to go to work? Do you think there would even be internet?

He is simply sparing a soul from saying "Had I known" while a terrorist bastard fires RPGs over his head.

And to be quite honest I hate this "soldiers protect us" drivel. The military protects the interests of who pays them, the military will not hesitate to kill and brutalise the same civilians they are supposed to be protecting. Even at that many people around this country are simply not safe. Maybe what you said applies in Europe or Asia but not here unfortunately.
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by stieyven(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
Una papa ......make una call una children to join
You do not have to use abusive words.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining by JordanMichael(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
I want to be a SOLDIER plz when is the next regular recruitment intake form will be available? #IWANTOBEASOLDIER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.