Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (33239 Views)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is not every time that a woman says YES after a man bends his knees, pointing the ring and asking her the big question

"Will You Marry Me?!"

Yes! Some men have walked that path of public rejection and agonising heart break.

You on the other hand can avoid it. If you have a public proposal in mind, try to start by asking these questions.

DISCLAIMER:

I am not writing this post to force anyone into marriage. If you don't want to settle down, keep it to yourself and stop preaching the gospel of 'forever single' to others.

To the 'go and make money' and 'i don't need a woman' crew, this post was not created for you.

Now that that's cleared, let's go!

Continued in the comments

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
1. How long have we been dating/courting?!

If you have not been with her for that 6 months - 1 year window, please have a rethink.

You may just be rushing things and moving too fast. Proposal rejection often happens when the relationship is still very young and you don't know enough of one another.

32 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
2. Is She Timid And Shy?!

Not every woman is comfortable with proposals open for the world to see. If she is very reserved, everything may seem too overwhelming.

Some may be speechless for minutes, panic or even develop a flight response to bail the scene.

You may not end up getting that sweet and adorable moment you hoped for.

30 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
3. Is There A Good Chance She Will Say 'NO' Or 'LET ME THINK ABOUT IT'?!

You have to be honest so you don't disgrace yourself in public.

The chances she will not say YES depends on a lot of things. Be real and weigh things out before wasting time, money, and energy.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make sure of five things b4 u propose to her
1. She is interested in marraige
2. She is interested in marrying U
3. She is financially capable
4. She loves u alot
5.;u are financially and spiritually ready for that responsibility

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
4. Have You Ever Talked About Marriage?!

This is meant to be obvious, but surprisingly many guys prefer to assume things than to talk it out.

Proposals can get embarrassing if you've never talked about settling down and the relationship lacks a solid direction.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
5. Are You On The Same Page With Her?!

Yes! You may love her and want to take things to another gear - but she may not be feeling the same way.

If you skip these cues and assume she's ready to accept your ring, a public show of love may turn to a public show of shame.

Kneeling down in the midst of strangers may not change anything.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Spot on! Bonus points smiley

HRHQueenPhil:
4. She loves u alot

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
6. Will I Cope Well If She Says NO?!

That's right! If you don't handle rejection well, do not take proposing to a public setting.

Whether she says YES or NO, it should not break you anyway.

Don't be like those guys that will sob on their knees or go ahead to attack the woman for turning them down. Keep it together.

30 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hope this made some sense? Thanks for reading!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
4. She loves u alot

5 ; both d male nd female are financially nd spiritually ready for that responsibility.

better nw

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, I'm sure she will agree with this.

Silentgroper:

5 ; both d male nd female are financially nd spiritually ready for that responsibility.

better nw

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:

better nw
u are d one asking her, she did not ask u..so get ready to make it work..if you marry d sensible one that knows she is a helpmeet,how lucky and blessed u are then

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, I'm sure she will agree with this.

She must

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
u are d one asking her, she did not ask u..so get ready to make it work..if you marry d sensible one that knows she is a helpmeet,how lucky and blessed u are then
that is archaic. Dz is d 21st century. D responsibility doesnt falls on who ask

26 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
A funny proposal rejection here in Nigeria. She said NO, he did not take it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zotApahj70I

8 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
I agree with this. Both the man and woman should be ready for commitments.

Silentgroper:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
This was sad, particularly for the man. But somehow it cracked me up grin

nwaezeemmanuel:
A funny proposal rejection here in Nigeria. She said NO, he did not take it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zotApahj70I

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
make sure u marry d one with ur 21 century mentality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
No na, no man should bear responsibilities on his own. That's what he meant.

HRHQueenPhil:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
No na, no man should bear responsibilities on his own. That's what he meant.

if he looks up to GOD, I know GOD will help him do it successfully and sustain his new family but to trust in his woman or mentor, he may fall like a. Pack of cards

4 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Help me ask this OP dat wetin him write,,,,☹️

Kini nwi?,,☹️,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Abeg real nigga in the house let us smoke harder in order to think,,,,,,,,wink

Btw ,,,nwaezeemmanuel!!!!

The nonsense you wrote in the thread that you created please tell me now,,,

Make i give you yaa response,,,,,

Aswear i can't view or comment in dat thread,,,,,, and the thing dey pain me,,,,,,,sad

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
I called out one of your posts, it did not make any sense - in my opinion.

No grudge held please, don't be personal

Fact1:
Help me ask this OP dat wetin him write,,,,☹️

Kini nwi?,,☹️,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Abeg real nigga in the house let us smoke harder in order to think,,,,,,,,wink

Btw ,,,nwaezeemmanuel!!!!

The nonsense you wrote in the thread that you created please tell me now,,,

Make i give you yaa response,,,,,

Aswear i can't view or comment in dat thread,,,,,, and the thing dey pain me,,,,,,,sad

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Adding you to the favorite list cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I called out one of your posts, it did not make any sense - in my opinion.

No grudge held please, don't be personal

Just tell me,,,,, which post,?,,,,,,,,

Tell me before I vex finish oo,,, this cigaa dey enter my brain,,,,,,,,sad
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
This!

Fact1:

Just tell me,,,,, which post,?,,,,,,,,

Tell me before I vex finish oo,,, this cigaa dey enter my brain,,,,,,,,sad

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by parkervero(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
4. She loves u alot
Nice set of questions. But you can do better than this

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Ok.

although it wont be lyk a 50 50 thing.

highest a 60 40

anything otherwise 4rm dz, den she should marry herself.

5 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
StacyO:
Adding you to the favorite list cheesy
what favourite list?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
This!

Hmmmm,,,

This life learn to ask first before jugding,,,,,, okay?

If you see a mad man if possible ask him why him dey do like dat before concluding dat he's a mad man,,,,,,,,,,wink

What happened is this,,,,,,,

I created the thread but me and ZINI derailed the thread by discussing another thing,,,,,,,,

So to me it doesn't make sense at all if someone else open the thread and the op post didn't tally with the comments,,,,,,,,,,,

So i have to erase the content because there's no delete bottom for nairaland,,,,,,,,,,and you know the nature of nairaland once you drop a comment in an old thread the thread may move to the front page,,,,,,,,

So that is what happened sir,,,,,,,

Don't judge things by what you see or think,,,,,, judge by what you hear(from the person whom it may concern) before judging,,,,,,,,,wink

You sha don talk say ano get sense,,,,,grin,,,,, no problem nigga don move on,,,,,,,smiley

Lemme light up this weed because imma hit you if you dey my front,,,,,,sad
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Alright.

Fact1:

Hmmmm,,,

This life learn to ask first before jugding,,,,,, okay?

If you see a mad man if possible ask him why him dey do like dat before concluding dat he's a mad man,,,,,,,,,,wink

What happened is this,,,,,,,

I created the thread but me and ZINI derailed the thread by discussing another thing,,,,,,,,

So to me it doesn't make sense at all if someone else open the thread and the op post didn't tally with the comments,,,,,,,,,,,

So i have to erase the content because there's no delete bottom for nairaland,,,,,,,,,,and you know the nature of nairaland once you drop a comment in an old thread the thread may move to the front page,,,,,,,,

So that is what happened sir,,,,,,,

Don't judge things by what you see or think,,,,,, judge by what you hear(from the person whom it may concern) before judging,,,,,,,,,wink

You sha don talk say ano get sense,,,,,grin,,,,, no problem nigga don move on,,,,,,,smiley

Lemme light up this weed because imma hit you if you dey my front,,,,,,sad
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Alright.

Issokay,,,,,,,smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.