Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (33237 Views)

Guys, Before You Spend On Any Lady... / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by SirMichael1: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm in urgent need of this information. If a guy proposes to a lady and she says no, what happens after that? Does it mean both have broken up?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Liposure: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I finally realized that most women are only interested in d money.

Scenario 1.
I've known this girl for 1 year, never met her, yesterday she reminded me of my birthday coming soon, though she's not in Lagos anymore she is planning to come and stay with me whenever she's in town. She doesn't know that I can smell foul play from afar cheesy I will so dribble her she will think I taught Ronaldinho football grin.

Scenario 2.
I've been friends with this girl for 3 years wasn't really keen then, now I say make I test dat tin she said no problems but she no dey do love again if money no dey she no do. Her first request was her house rent of 60k, for her mind I be CBN grin. Till today I don't know where her no is, yeye dey smell
grin

Scenario 3.
This street POS cashier I've been eyeing, recently got her number and told her to will love to spend some time with her before she goes back to school, m late as
lol you wan open account without deposit
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by uthlaw: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Scenario 1.
I've known this girl for 1 year, never met her, yesterday she reminded me of my birthday coming soon, though she's not in Lagos anymore she is planning to come and stay with me whenever she's in town. She doesn't know that I can smell foul play from afar cheesy I will so dribble her she will think I taught Ronaldinho football grin.

Scenario 2.
I've been friends with this girl for 3 years wasn't really keen then, now I say make I test dat tin she said no problems but she no dey do love again if money no dey she no do. Her first request was her house rent of 60k, for her mind I be CBN grin. Till today I don't know where her no is, yeye dey smell grin

Scenario 3.
This street POS cashier I've been eyeing, recently got her number and told her to will love to spend some time with her before she goes back to school, she said I'm late as she will be going back on Monday and won't have time grin. I laughed hard grin grin grin women are just the same.

Having established personally, that most women will part their legs because of doe, I've decided to not take anyone of them serious, my main concern now is how to leave Naija before Tinubu will continue with the punishment where Buhari stopped in 2023 grin.

Guys! If u are still single and ambitious, leave women alone, they aren't worth it (excluding your mother's)
you are the real nigga bro....pussy may person go Bleep tire!
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Emoney08: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by ArticleBeast: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
that is archaic. Dz is d 21st century. D responsibility doesnt falls on who ask
Whether 21st or 88th century, this is how it is programed to be.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by akdjr(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
I am planning to publicly propose to my girlfriend of 2years now..if she say No I will just Waka jeje. I can come and go and kill myself on top pussy wey plenty for area.
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HAROLDWILSON: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok na
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by luvyaself95(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
make sure u marry d one with ur 21 century mentality
21 what shocked
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Whether 21st or 88th century, this is how it is programed to be.
Well, it's a thing of choice. U do ur own thing, i do my own thing.
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Chizzychinny: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice but i think intended couple can also discuss about in-laws because most times, especially women, they don't welcome in-laws. Meanwhile, in Africa or Nigeria, it is believed or said that marriage is between both families.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
A funny proposal rejection here in Nigeria. She said NO, he did not take it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zotApahj70I
He Deserved to be humiliated....some men think by putting a woman on the spot they will say yes and be trapped.
Asking your girlfriends to marry you should be personal and not a public show...If you check well he doesn't even have a toilet in his room.na public toilet e dey share yet e go get mind propose to woman publicly. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Gracy98(f): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
No wonder the woman doesn't want to end up with him a woman beater
Stupid guy
Maybe na b force
nwaezeemmanuel:
A funny proposal rejection here in Nigeria. She said NO, he did not take it well.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Yonce(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Public proposal is one of the most unnecessary trend of the 21st century.

Why ask such an intimate, life changing and personal question in the presence strangers. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Sniper101(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
How will a guy PUBLICLY propose to a lady when he's not even upto 97% certain that she'll say "Yes" to him undecided

As in, I don't get it.

For a girl to reject a guy's marriage proposal, be it publicly or privately, it means the guy never really knew the lady as much as he ought to.

I say this cos at a certain point in my life, of all the women i had in my life that period, three were already giving me hints that they'll want me as a husband. Lol.

At one point, one even told me she was pregnant and doesn't wish to have it removed.
Babe was practically BEGGING me to let her keep it. And thereafter I can come see her parents after a while.
It was when I categorically made her to understand that I don't want a child outside wedlock and am not even ready for marriage yet, that was when she turned around to say she was just joking with me.
Now, jokes aside, would such a girl say "no" if I proposed to her?

PS: all am trying to say in essence is...make sure that lady must have given you direct or indirect hints of she wanting to settle down with you, before you make that marriage proposal.

...drops mic

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Maxchu: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Come to think of it ,Any sense in Proposing in the Public ? Marriage is a Private affair i thought ,why would a right thinking person go out there to Costitutes such Nuisance of going to the Public to tell a Lady " Marry Me" Twueeee . After the Public Bullshit ,You Bleep her Privately ,Chat Privately ,Plan Privately ,Most things You do with her are Privately done so what the hell telling her to marry you in Public ,Some Daughters of Eve would even make it Mandatory for a guy to Kneel down ....So disgusting

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
This was not meant for an olosho grand patron like me.

enjoy yourselves, guys.

we go meet at the heavens gate. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvyaself95:

21 what shocked

Mind urself
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oizatobad:
HHHHHHHHMMMM IS LIKE YOU STABLE YOUR LIST IN NIGERIA WHERE LIFE IS UP AND DOWN

Single Mothers everywhere STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO KNEEL FOR ANOTHER MARRIED

Only illiterate write in capital letters tongue
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Holumhidey(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Make sure of five things b4 u propose to her
1. She is interested in marraige
2. She is interested in marrying U
3. She is financially capable
4. She loves u alot
5.;u are financially and spiritually ready for that responsibility
What if i asked you to marry me?
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

BE A SINGLE MOTHER TO BE IN THE RIGHT PARTY
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Hahaha. E be like say she don chop the guy money well. Na wetin make an vex like that.

Ladies you too sef, if you know you are not interested in committing to a guy then don’t make him invest much of his time and resources in you before you make it clear. Some men don’t handle it well.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Holumhidey(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by Holumhidey(m): 1:32am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Mind urself
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
No post will answer all of your questions.

This post was for some people, not everyone

mike3rickz:
what a stupid post... what has all these got to do with a happy home??
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not true grin

When a person decides to marry, many things influences that decision and sex, climax is at the bottom of the list.

OmoOshodi:
The most important thing to note: SHE LIKE YOUR D!CK.

If you are making her to climax everytime you nacck her...even if she's not ready for marriage...her answer will be Yes!!!
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Looks like there was no love between both of them.

henryUN:

This girl don chop this guy money go far and no want marry.

The guy reacted bad
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Had to put it there grin

I've seen so much on Nairaland

Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

Your Disclaimer is Epic grin grin
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
You gave up on women doesn't mean other men should.

And it seems like you're only interested in sex. Some men want to settle down and go beyond that.

CsRockefeller:

Scenario 1.

Scenario 2.
I've been friends with this girl for 3 years wasn't really keen then, now I say make I test dat tin she said no problems but she no dey do love again if money no dey she no do. Her first request was her house rent of 60k, for her mind I be CBN grin. Till today I don't know where her no is, yeye dey smell grin

Scenario 3.
This street POS cashier I've been eyeing, recently got her number and told her to will love to spend some time with her before she goes back to school, she said I'm late as she will be going back on Monday and won't have time grin. I laughed hard grin grin grin women are just the same.

Having established personally, that most women will part their legs because of doe, I've decided to not take anyone of them serious, my main concern now is how to leave Naija before Tinubu will continue with the punishment where Buhari stopped in 2023 grin.

Guys! If u are still single and ambitious, leave women alone, they aren't worth it (excluding your mother's)
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hahaha grin grin grin

realstars:
If those that has taken a wrong part have read this before the misstake.
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thanks smiley

backbone503:
Nice piece
Re: Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
That is the minimum in my opinion.

If you're a Christian, please try courtship as the relationship gets longer - it's different from just dating.

SirMichael1:
6 month - 1 year? Me that's thinking of dating for 2-3years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.