Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) (44499 Views)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Victor Umeh’s Assets Over N136m Bank Debt / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Any move to cause pain and havoc to any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.

438 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Pierced(f): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Walahi......see people carrying foam and kettle.

Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to any body.

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Rebekah029(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
That his house is always quiet..it's as if nobody lives there....
I remember those periods security men use to mount that his compound 24/7 ..you dare not go close to his fence...

since he went out of power.. you can even take pictures in front of the house....

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by SEXONLY: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
yern me tori

Rebekah029:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Moferere: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wahala don dey o

The masses they failed to empower

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by jUeLiZ: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Any move to cause pain and havoc to any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.

We really need to condemn this in its entirety, Davash. Someone that can steal, would most likely not know where to draw the line. When they are done with the politician’s house, they’ll proceed to nearby shops of individuals. The motive is to enrich themselves.

I am sure it feels like schadenfreude watching them loot politicians, but it doesn’t make the act right. There is a reason you are not there, but if you are a capable of such- let me know now.grin

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

We really need to condemn this in its entirety, Davash. Someone that can steal, would most likely not know where to draw the line. When they are done with the politician’s house, they’ll proceed to nearby shops of individuals. The motive is to enrich themselves.

I am sure it feels like schadenfreude watching them loot politicians, but it doesn’t make the act right. There is a reason you are not there, but if you are a capable of such- let me know now.grin
Leaving a politician house to attack individual houses will attract jungle justice, they’re already aware of that.

Poco, I do not find your last statement funny.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by BigSarah(f): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is terrible, very, at least the calabars know who to loot, not average citizens

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Leaving a politician house to attack individual houses will attract jungle justice, they’re already aware of that.

Poco, I do not find your last statement funny.
My apologies for that. smiley

But then, it shows you know it is bad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Dansuqi: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rebekah029:

I remember those periods security men use to mount that his compound 24/7 ..you dare not go close to his fence...

since he went out of power.. you can even take pictures in front of the house....

Am on my way there.meanwhile you look hot ediye
Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
My apologies for that. smiley

But then, it shows you know it is bad.
Looting our major looters ain’t bad. That I can’t be find doing that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I’m still processing your apologies.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Looting our major looters ain’t bad. That I can’t be find doing that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

I’m still processing your apologies.

That you do not find it funny, shows you know it is bad. Lol, you are processing the apology of an evening newspaper? Please do not push me to the wall. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by overall90: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
you see that the mood is the same everywhere but some morons will choose to point fingers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

That you do not find it funny, shows you know it is bad. Lol, you are processing the apology of an evening newspaper? Please do not push me to the wall. grin grin
Lol

Poco, I’m now a born again. You’re not an evening newspaper, please.

12 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Shortyy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Lol still doesn't make it right tho. What if those are his personal properties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol

Poco, I’m now a born again. You’re not an evening newspaper, please.

I am o, premium one. It is only on NL you people af see us finish. In reality ehn? Have evening newspaper show you love, come use mature leg to hook you in bed before? Leave talk, Davash. lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol still doesn't make it right tho. What if those are his personal properties
Personal properties he acquired with our collective funds

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I am o, premium one. It is only on NL you people af see us finish. In reality ehn? Have evening newspaper show you love, come use mature leg to hook you in bed before? Leave talk, Davash. lipsrsealed
Lol
Please elucidate more, I’m interested in this ‘mature leg to hook me in bed’. What does that mean?

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by dadavivo: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
How I wish men will go to Rochas and Orji Kalu properties right now.

I promise myself I won't tell people that Rochas family own House of Freda Plaza along MCC road in Owerri.

69 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Rebekah029(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am on my way there.meanwhile you look hot ediye
thanks......there's no point going there ....them don pack everything for the house finish..... unless you want to see how they burnt the house......

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by SirVintageCock: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
Please elucidate more, I’m interested in this ‘mature leg to hook me in bed’. What does that mean?
You guys should get a room na, haba

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by adunade14786: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
: That his house is always quiet..it's as if nobody lives there....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by AKAyomide(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the level of poverty the Nigeria system has brought on us. I am very sure the people who looted the senator house are fully aware of such provisions to better the life's of his constituencies are being kept them for the best reason knows to him. I am not pleased with the looted attitude towards looting hard earns sweat of individuals who aren't in any such political offices to blame for their poor and unstable economy growth and development to better the life of the people in the larger society we are!!
well, Christmas goodies have been given to people who are so desperate or desperado to achieve quick relieve materials. All I want to say is that people who had been in government or serve in any political offices and capacities don't sincerely real care about us!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol

See as all your ear done open. Umu nwoke!!!

SirVintageCock:
You guys should get a room na, haba

They have looted our room. Na our mattress this guy carry dey go so.

34 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Davash222(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

I instructed the guy to drop the mattress at room 306.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by SirVintageCock: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

See as all your ear done open. Umu nwoke!!!

You mustn't use a mattress. You can spread your wrapper na.

You guys needs to scratch that itch hard and faster. Just get it over with. cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by SirVintageCock: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

I instructed the guy to drop the mattress at room 306.
; cheesy cheesy Hopeless generation shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) by Twoclans(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.