Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded (41636 Views)

Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) / Kaduna Covid 19 Palliative Warehouse Bursted / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by themaestro08(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
it is fake news

Show evidence

Just because people are shouting fake news here and there doesn't mean you should follow the bandwagon, doing so only makes you a fool

The looting of covid palliatives warehouses in Kaduna is totally true. One at barnawa and the other at queen amina. The relief were massive and people cart away as much as they can. The evidences are everywhere. A young man who got his own share walked with it pass my shop.

I repeat stop shouting "fake news" before conducting a reliable research on a topic, you come across as stupid and unintelligent.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by obumsway(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Not only at that barnawa oooo .... Even at that Buhari factory close to 7up company that is opposite peugeot company they found many palliatives there

See eh, even television, fridges, mattresses and bundles of zincs was carted away.

Honestly I miss this one ooo .... Even though elrufai has declared curfew but I know northern kaduna must locate where the palliatives are in their places.

Wicked politicians !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by maxiart2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hunger bad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by HeadShot: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

I don't care for your swearing

So many cursed evil people come here and post lies just like you did just to cause panic

Such people are cursed demons who don't care the effects of their lies on honest hard working citizens

SHOW EVIDENCE

Shut up there
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by themaestro08(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Twoclans:
I saw this with my very own eyes ,truth be told if something is not done fast about the poverty rate and hunger in this country the rich will find it difficult to drive on the streets peacefully very soon.

I could not drive through guaranty trust bank in Baranawa to my house because everywhere was blocked within seconds by people scampering for palliative.

And a fool here is busy shouting that its "fake news", that no such thing happened.

Matters abi mattress(whatever your shitty name is) you must be a chimpanzee for displaying such folly.

Unsurprisingly, the Nigerian army massacred unarmed protesters and still deny.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Babankwara(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
My Neighbor Daughter Got Also From The Warehouse
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
Metaltears:

This answer just proves you don't even understand what I am talking about ..

This alone shows how ignorant you are.. guy no be sim matter oo

This one na real mumu sha
[/s]Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

Metaltears
yusufu16
Oksman
blacknp
Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin
DontBullshitMe
Ebenezar2O21

You wicked Souls surpporting this bloodsucking administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Twoclans(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Plead:

Yo. They blocked you because you broke my heart back then.grin

I never broke your heart because you have none angry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
zenbooz:
OP is an afonja. They are have been opening threads lying of other states stealing palliative to distract you from afonjas looting in Southwest. They are trying to paint the picture others are doing it too.

I pity your life

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
I don't know how to upload directly to nairaland

My dear concentrate and collect your own first . you can come back to respond to them here. You no know the principle of THE GAMBLER again?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Twoclans:

I never broke your heart because you have none angry

How can you say a gentle,calm and caring man like me has no heart? I was never heartless. cool
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by helinues: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

Metaltears
yusufu16
Oksman
blacknp
Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin
DontBullshitMe
Ebenezar2O21

You wicked Souls surpporting this bloodsucking administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA

Those are heroes of Nigeria.

Proud boys gang

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by jethe: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na true oo, my neighbor sef get one bag of rice
Nw people empty for my area sef
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by norriswood(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

BLOGGERS DESPERATE FOR CLICKS ARE CREATING FAKE PANIC
... Not fake happened at gwari Avenue, Kakuri
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Bros stop your lies and get away from here before you land yourself in serious trouble

You can be found if you don't know

No matter how many profiles.you open your Mac address is recorded and they will just cross check that mac address against local telecom cell towers .. DSS dey here ooo

Be very careful

Abeg free the guy. Who no know say some citizens of some States have found where palliatives are kept. Is that news again? Abeg shift and pls no distract the guy from getting his
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by AMvanquish: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
How is this Kaduna?
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
drop your phone number let me send you the videos

No give am. He ll doctor it.
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaWife:

Who are you that he must show evidence. Instead of him to grab his palliative before they turn violent on the people he should waste time snapping pictures ba?

Bros u will not kill me @ the bolded. grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yujin:

Any allegation/suggestion against Yorubas is all lies by the common enemy. The south must stand together till the end. Our victory is certain if we do so. Expect stiffer attacks though.
Freedom is near.

Correct you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Those are heroes of Nigeria.

Proud boys gang

They are all SERPENTS
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Spechialone(f): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
The theory of social engineering... So many new monikers all trying to instigate hatred and debunk facts...
Which way Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
If these idiotic hoodlums had spared people's sweat and investments, and focused on warehouses of palliatives, no one would have hated them so much... The entire nation of working Nigerians would have been applauding them.
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by NinaArsenal(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

I don't care for your swearing

So many cursed evil people come here and post lies just like you did just to cause panic

Such people are cursed demons who don't care the effects of their lies on honest hard working citizens

SHOW EVIDENCE
No be fake news oo. El Rufia don place Curfew sef in southern kaduna where the Warehouses dey.
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by StennyB(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Seriously people have been passing my house with palliatives they got from d warehouse. The governor has imposed a 24hours curfew
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by BabaOneChance: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Arrewa, iPob youths have invaded your village. What are you going to do about it?
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by atobs4real(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
zenbooz:
OP is an afonja. They are have been opening threads lying of other states stealing palliative to distract you from afonjas looting in Southwest. They are trying to paint the picture others are doing it too.
Are you still alive to have watched various videos of your ethnic brothers taking always arms and ammunitions?
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
you have to keep him shut by all means even to the point of threatening him if he doesn't
True, but from that your pix I think I have some symptoms of Fulani.
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by bluemansion: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Same story everywhere. Who do us this thing?
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hermzou:
Is true ooo, I got 1 small bag of rice here.
Abeg send me 5cups of rice when we get our own palliative in my state, I will pay back with interest.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Heavensent01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Bros stop your lies and get away from here before you land yourself in serious trouble

You can be found if you don't know

No matter how many profiles.you open your Mac address is recorded and they will just cross check that mac address against local telecom cell towers .. DSS dey here ooo

Be very careful

kids everywhere, you're threatening your fellow countrymen with DSS? are DSS one demigod or what?

you Nigerians are just the product of your leaders, beautiful nonsense
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Gidangyarah: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Very unfortunate a country. Government not sincere, masses complacent and no body is ready to help/correct the system
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
No wonder rice come expensive. Nigeria government gather rice wey go last us for two years lock up for warehouses around the country.
They will soon tell us they predicted famine in the next 2yts and that's why they store up the food to feed the people with during famine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & Jonathan Sign Another Peace Agreement In Abuja (photo) / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.