Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved (579 Views)

Why Are Repentant Niger Delta Militants Not Absolved Into D Army Like Bokoharam / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Many Nigerians are quick to look to the Federal Government when it comes to blame for bad government . But if anything, the whole world can now see that the biggest problem we have in Nigeria are the State and Local Governments. Clearly, the Federal Government was telling the truth when it said it had spent billions to buy palliatives and distributed same to all the states of the federation.
We can now see that it is the various state governments that hoarded the palliatives, and yet they are the first to blame Buhari

Nigerians are slowly waking up.

Sai Baba!!!
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by Metaltears: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
You made no point , seems generally it's hard for alot of you to think ?

Please clearly articulate your point let us talk constructively

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by Xzellentgraphic: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm....its well
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sirmwill:

Thank your Wasted stars that i am not in the mood

My dear, you dont hold the monopoly of insults...so take several seats puhleese!
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

i believe if u are truly educated and can read, you will see my point.
Or you can beg someone around you to read and explain at the level u will understand.

Shallom!
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by Sirmwill: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
blackpanda:

My dear, you dont hold the monopoly of insults...so take several seats puhleese!

Still thank your backwardness that I am not in the mood
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by Elvictor: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
our governors and chairmen are inconsequential as long as Abuja holds the monopoly of power.
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by ican2020: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
blackpanda:
Many Nigerians are quick to look to the Federal Government when it comes to blame for bad government . But if anything, the whole world can now see that the biggest problem we have in Nigeria are the State and Local Governments. Clearly, the Federal Government was telling the truth when it said it had spent billions to buy palliatives and distributed same to all the states of the federation.
We can now see that it is the various state governments that hoarded the palliatives, and yet they are the first to blame Buhari

Nigerians are slowly waking up.

Sai Baba!!!
Do you know the minister of disaster, if you do, you will not defend FG
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by Metaltears: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
blackpanda:

i believe if u are truly educated and can read, you will see my point.
Or you can beg someone around you to read and explain at the level u will understand.

Shallom!

Devils I'm church guise

No wonder grin

I should have known it was one of you

Bye
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by SalamRushdie: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those palliatives in question were not bought by the Federal govt but private business men ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by sapientia(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Operation crocodile at work

Op... Na una?
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by yusufu16: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Those palliatives are not from the FG. It was donated by CACOVID from private individuals. Get your fact right.

Please try again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Sirmwill:

Still thank your backwardness that I am not in the mood

Nobody cares about your useless mood
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by helinues: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Metaltears:

You might probably have comprehension problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 5:52am On Oct 25, 2020
ican2020:

Do you know the minister of disaster, if you do, you will not defend FG

Minister of disaster
Smh. U don't even know what you're saying
Re: Buhari Has Been Totally Absolved by blackpanda: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2020
yusufu16:
Those palliatives are not from the FG. It was donated by CACOVID from private individuals. Get your fact right.

Please try again.

The palliatives clearly have federal government of Nigeria written on it. Pls stop telling yourself lies! Private individuals don't donate to other private individuals. That makes no sense!

(1) (Reply)

3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno / Crowther Seth Remains The Best Adamawa Deputy Gov / Why Southeast Should Produce Buhari’s Successor’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.