Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters (61963 Views)

24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport / Moment Airforce Officer Confronts Policemen For Shooting At Crowd (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
obynzo:

Bros you should be directing your frustrations to your paymasters not me. You are just a lost soul and you are pained because you couldn't achieve your objective of inciting tribal hatred.

Tribal hatred ke! All I said is nothing but the truth, deal with it.
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by MosheDayan: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Greatomotoy:
Oh!! Airforce personnel
so an airforce personell is not a soldier? what kind of fuckery is this?

A soldier is one who fights as part of an army. A soldier can be a conscripted or volunteer enlisted person, a non-commissioned officer, or an officer. In other definition, soldiers are military personnel that participate in ground, sea, or air forces, commonly known as armies, navies, and air forces, respectively. Wikipedia
Occupation type: Profession
Related jobs: Airman; Sailor; Marine; Commando
Fields of employment: Armies and fireteams
Activity sectors: Military
People also search for: Civil servant, Army officer, Firefighter, MORE

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Greatomotoy: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
MosheDayan:
so an airforce personell is not a soldier? what kind of fuckery is this?

A soldier is one who fights as part of an army. A soldier can be a conscripted or volunteer enlisted person, a non-commissioned officer, or an officer. In other definition, soldiers are military personnel that participate in ground, sea, or air forces, commonly known as armies, navies, and air forces, respectively. Wikipedia
Occupation type: Profession
Related jobs: Airman; Sailor; Marine; Commando
Fields of employment: Armies and fireteams
Activity sectors: Military
People also search for: Civil servant, Army officer, Firefighter, MORE
thank you, Just learnt Something

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Offpoint1:

Aunty there's no difference between them, no need for long story... They're all classified as armies. Each to his unit, they all fight wars.

Explain to me why he's in camouflage, even when there's an air force uniform.
Camouflage is a combat wear and can be worn by any military or paramilitary agent. It's for combat. There's no where it's written that camouflage is for soldiers only. Before now, army, navy and air force had their separate camouflage. Or can you also explain to me why police wear camouflage?
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 27, 2020
KingOfAmebo:

Tribal hatred ke! All I said is nothing but the truth, deal with it.

Your truth abi? Oga get a life the tribal spin offs worked in the 60s it is a stale tactic the world has evolved. Try and do something better with your life than becoming a paid agent in online forums
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Offpoint1: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Camouflage is a combat wear and can be worn by any military or paramilitary agent. It's for combat. There's no where it's written that camouflage is for soldiers only. Before now, army, navy and air force had their separate camouflage. Or can you also explain to me why police wear camouflage?
Which year did police start wearing the camouflage in Nigeria?

Have you ever seen a police man in army camouflage?

Why did the Airforce wear soldiers camouflage?
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Offpoint1:

Which year did police start wearing the camouflage in Nigeria?

Have you ever seen a police man in army camouflage?

Why did the Airforce wear soldiers camouflage?
Can you define the word "camouflage"? And who told you the camouflage is strictly for army? Who told you that? Police has its camouflage. Haven't you seen Nigeria police officers in their own camo? I am not continuing this fruitless agreement again. Have a good day.
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by Offpoint1: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Can you define the word "camouflage"? And who told you the camouflage is strictly for army? Who told you that? Police has its camouflage. Haven't you seen Nigeria police officers in their own camo? I am not continuing this fruitless agreement again. Have a good day.
I'm asking you which year Nigeria police start wearing camouflage, I'm not saying they don't.
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by LostAddict11: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Well done for?

Your thread on you guys in the military support for the protest. I didn't want to draw attention to the thread so that the mods won't take it down.

Nice to hear about the support it brings an unexplainable feeling, we hope we win and give the generations to come a better Nigeria. Kudos boss.
Re: Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters by GreatResearcher: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2020
LostAddict11:

Your thread on you guys in the military support for the protest. I didn't want to draw attention to the thread so that the mods won't take it down.

Nice to hear about the support it brings an unexplainable feeling, we hope we win and give the generations to come a better Nigeria. Kudos boss.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.