Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74672 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Anyhow you like. Besides, you still dey fagba
Yes I still de.I have been expecting you to come and do Yoruba Ronu as the Hausas were wiping your ass here

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by RealEzee(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:

By saying you do not dispute the presence of Nigerian soldiers at the scene, and that you do not dispute them firing at protesters, do you therefore admit that the Nigerian army lied when it dismissed reports of them being at Lekki as "Fake News"?

Secondly, do also therefore, admit that the videos of the soldiers shooting at protesters were not "photoshopped", "doctored" and "dubbed" as claimed by your Fulani army?
I like ur style, Soro soke Padi mi!
Abi they said it was doctored now they're changing mouth, omo this pple no get shame oo

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by RealEzee(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Watch how this won't make front page grin
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by sweetrace(f): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
What rubbish forensic! Show us videos of the army shooting at the protesters or stop this unnecessary fueling of Tempers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OfficialAwol(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Do you understand what shooting at protesters means?

They shot at protesters yet all the death toll regarding Lekki officially are not up to 5

I asked you 2 questions. Your reply answered non.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by OfficialAwol(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
sweetrace:
What rubbish forensic! Show us videos of the army shooting at the protesters or stop this unnecessary fueling of Tempers.

Shey you will bear children? Be careful lest the fate of those at lekki becomes the fate of your children

23 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why spread fake news.

Do you guys know what is forensic analysis .

Imagine forensic analyst using google map as proof for some fairly Tales shooting

Where are the dead bodies?

Anything Sahara reporters is involved in, i dont believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by EMMY76: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
The fulanis thinks that lagos is southern kaduna and benue where they normally massacre innocent unarmed people without any consequences every one involved in that shooting must surely have to pay for it this time around. The souls of thausands of innocent christains mercilessly massacred in the middle belt and SE since buhari came to power will continue to haunt them to make mistakes until all their evil and wickedness is exposed to the whole world to see.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Notasyouthink: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Justasithought... Dropping gibberish is a must for you
Paid goon!

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by dokie: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing

The army is. And the only reason they would do that is because they have something to hide.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by html14java(f): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
What a country.

Let me fetch the video again.

Modified:
See one of the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaUMKvp7-g

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Passionate888: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Madridguy say nobody died at lekki toll gate shooting

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Farki: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Goons, zombies and idiots parading themselves as independent thinkers will soon invade this thread. You don't even need all these fancy techniques just watch this video a bystander took at sandfield.

https://twitter.com/don_phezy/status/1319964745093554181?s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ivolt: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
There is no video of killings. Just some confused camera footage. Where are the bodies of the dead?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
We all know it's the truth.

We also know that it was a Fulani commander that orchestrated it .

Propaganda can fly early in the morning, before dusk the truth will set sail.

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Godpikin4real(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
So, who's fooling who? The Army general should bury his ugly face in shame

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
You wouldn't see some man made demons here.
Very terrible souls.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Godpikin4real(f): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
So, who's fooling who? The Army general should bury his ugly face in shame.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ivolt: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.
Go back to school. No single dead in that shooting regardless of the video narrators!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by StagethemTVee: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Muzzle flashes indicate that several of the shots seen and heard here were fired into the air,” it stated.

This report should stay on one lane
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ivolt: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
obami007:
Hmmn

I stay not very far from that area

I heard several gunshots for real at exactly that time (between 7 and 8pm)

I don’t know about the casualties though
No one is disputing the shooting but no dead body has been found till now.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by aspirebig: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fela called them 'government magic',

We are still experiencing same today.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ojun50(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Does saying DJ switch is lieing show be stone

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Eriokanmi: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
only in Nigeria can politicians have their way to deceive many, except me. I knew sanwoolu and his followers were lying so this isn't surprising

They're merely shedding crocodile tears

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ModestGal(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Beware! More than 1000paid people to spread falsehood are all over the internet, just ignore them.
I'm a video editor, animator, graphics artist, we all knew editing a life video is not possible, and we know the meaning of Photoshop, the statement made by the Army is a slap to our profession.

Well, here is the narration....

Nigerian Army have been trained to fire guns at crowds of people carefully in the dark, so that the bullet only touches leg,head,behind vital organs. In fact, the bullets are special bullets, that are made to run away from vital organs once sighted, these live ammunitions also cannot lead anyone to shock. It would magically run away from arteries or veins that could lead to bleeding which could result in death.

These live ammunitions, would only pierce people that are around doctors/medics or people that can administer first aid properly so that no live is lost.

Stop the thrash, we aint all dumb...... ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by ivolt: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tunde835:
U wan change mouth fast abi
No one is changing mouth. Shooting is not massacre, does it need to be explained to you? You guys claimed 100, then 78 , then 15, then 12 and some are even claiming 1 dead unrelated to shooting as massacre.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

ZonB

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SERPENT

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.