Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (74667 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by AIIyIic(f): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
the video is about 90,seconds there was no where the army shoot straight to the protesters.
Lekki massacre is pure lies.
if no b say u no dey reason, go and make research. Gun shots directed into the air is almost as equally harmful as gunshots directed towards people
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Advancedman(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

Should doubt every other video of palliative, burning and looting then he should be be killed for doubting.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by freeborn02: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Change mouth? Nah

We have been consistent with what we believe on

If your beliefs are right, may you be blessed.

But if your beliefs are wrong and you know it, then may the sorrow of those families affected be multiplied upon your life.

Just say amen to the prayer. Afterall, it is a tonic to you

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by mexxyaaron(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
No one is disputing the soldiers shooting on protesters ...

The massacre is what we are disputing

So what the Bleep are you saying Mister, there won't be massacre after shooting into a crowd by soldiers? You really need to have you head examined because you are becoming insane and you don't realise it slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Bigchristo: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Aboki thinks we are still in 1967 when Nigerian soldiers committed atrocities against Biafrans and got away with it.

Hague awaits them.

From their Commander in Chief to the least idiot that fired the bullet.

Blood sucking demons!

And to think some people are here defending this atrocity makes me cringe.
they’re still going to get away with it because nobody has raised voice as regards to the shooting everyone went back to their normal businesses and pretend as if nothing happened...it is finished the rest is history
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by AIIyIic(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Do you understand what shooting at protesters means?

They shot at protesters yet all the death toll regarding Lekki officially are not up to 5

So, na until 100 people die b4 u believe they shot at protesters. Babe y na, at least borrow small sense na

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by openmine(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

massacre

- an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people.
- A massacre is a killing, typically of multiple victims, considered morally unacceptable
- An indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people

Please if you dont know the meaning,let google be your guide!
Even if one person died on tuesday at lekki,its as if 100 lives were lost in saner climes!
But in nigeria,your likes will be checking for the number of people who died!
what bothers me most is that some of you will go to any lenght to discredit killings simply because the person who was killed wasnt related to you right?
Smh......i have said it that the truth will surely come out one way or the other!
This is just the beginning!
I will ask you the same question someone asked yesterday, how much were you paid?

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Grace001: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Useless failed state

They thought we are still in 1970

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by CID11: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I believe your u are bigger than the pantry 30,000 they pay you people in the BMO
They are not BMO. They are Operation Crocodile Smile (cyber warfare). Please take corrections
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
ZoneBslayer:

Before 2015 election apc hired some media image makers who were more sane and articulate. Mostly from the southern region, post 2015 elections they turned around and engaged rabid, psychotic and utterly vile scums of the society to launder their Image on social media..the result is the teeming number of fvcked up monikers you see on this forum now.
oh....now i understand. .i was always wondering asking myself if a sensible Nigerian will talk like this but thanks for the info.... I wont be stressing myself too much now .

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by authority2006(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone doubting the authenticity of the Lekki massacre videos should have his or her brains examined.

Massacre without human victims. Lol. The one who needs to have his brain examined is you
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by nedekid: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

You meant the Lekki in Cambodia?
I think he meant the one in Lagos.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Rebuke: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Do you have sense at all? Even if yHu don't have sense at least you should have a conscience.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Okoroawusa: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Did you people even read what you posted? Did you read that report from beginning to end?

The Nigerian Army did not denying the shooting. They denied the massacre.

Even the report I just read placed the army there but they "fired into the air"..

There is no way anyone will change the definition of massacre. Was the army right in going there to shoot? No! I don't support that. Everybody have condemned it but was there a masscre? No!

That's my stand until someone goes into the dictionary and change the meaning of massacre.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by nedekid: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You all should stop using the word MASSACRE.
Suggest a better word.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by richie240: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hehehehehe.... Nor be 78 again abi?
Una don dey prizam come down by una self abi? grin grin

The 'foren-sick analysis' and 'satellite imageries' DT 'captured' d massacre nor fit capture just one body talk less of 78 abi?

Una 'massacre' nor dey get 'blood/dead bodies' abi? grin grin

[s]
freeborn02:

The report said 10 people were murdered in cold blood by the army. I mean 10 unarmed, defenceless people holding the national flag and singing the national anthem. So, is that not a massacre?

If you are not careful, the agony of the bereaved families will be multiplied upon your life. Political party or tribal support should have a limit.
[/s]

Cc helinues

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by IamAsiri: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Please we must investigate if this moniker isn't a fulani cow or robot.

shocked. You mean the same beef we eat?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by freeborn02: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I believe your u are bigger than the pantry 30,000 they pay you people in the BMO

Helinuses cannot be bigger than the 30k. He is cursed and can never go beyond that 30k in his life. But he doesn't know that a curse is upon his life.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by tot(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
See how the truth has openly disgraced all the lying BMC crew. Folks, this is 2020, you can't get away with murder.

The situation in the country deteriorated after that Black Tuesday, protests were peaceful before then. Yet, they refuse to face the truth blaming the arson and lootings on the protests, when we all know it was triggered by this incident.

That is how all of you will be disgraced one after the other in your personal lives - for choosing to defend lies and blood.

Cc: thatfairguy1, silvernorgold.
Oya, come and do your work of defending the indefensible. After you finish on this thread, head to twitter and see if people won't tear you apart there.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Temysteve(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

When soldiers that are suppose to protect it citizens open a fire @ them, what should that be called?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by tartar9(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
A shooting and a massacre are two different things
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by tot(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

oh....now i understand. .i was always wondering asking myself if a sensible Nigerian will talk like this but thanks for the info.... I wont be stressing myself too much now .

There is a list of those monikers. I will cc you.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Evicsholar(f): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

Get some sense, whoever you are. Do you still have conscience? This is pure wickedness. Were soldiers supposed to open fire on unarmed protestors? Or what were you expecting when humans were shot at close range?
I thought a rule in the army is that they don't engage first

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by authority2006(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
obami007:
Hmmn

I stay not very far from that area

I heard several gunshots for real at exactly that time (between 7 and 8pm)

I don’t know about the casualties though

You actually heard the shootings because we have seen the videos too. But soldiers were shooting into the air, not at the protesters. That's why all presumed deads have woken up one after the other, that's why protesters sustained only injuries as a result of stampede.

BTW: we're looking for people who are also looking for their people who were at the Lekki Tollgate that night. This Nigeria version of massacre with no victims doesn't make sense to the right thinking people at all. Massacre or killings took place but no one is searching for anyone. Una go dey okay last last. I hear say Wikipedia page don review the dead victims to zero.

Freeeanijor
Greatomotoy
GreyLaw
kimjongJezebel
Rico96
idid
dre11
LeitaP
Tunde835
Psalmy2cute
OfficialAwol
Yujin
Brooklynsouth
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by AIIyIic(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why spread fake news.

Do you guys know what is forensic analysis .

Imagine forensic analyst using google map as proof for some fairly Tales shooting

Where are the dead bodies?

Anything Sahara reporters is involved in, i dont believe

Chaii, i no know say una brain dull like this, devoid of thinking. Is it a must u open ur shallow mouth and talk. Maybe u should go Google search 'forensic analysis', then come back and reply me
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by Celebsnews2: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
We all know kill killed people of course. Wicked souls.
Meanwhile, Funke Akindele and Omotola Jalade are both in a serious mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POjR1H4WNew
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by openmine(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You all should stop using the word MASSACRE.
Oga what is the meaning of that term to you?
were lives lost? Yes or No?
Re: Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine by freeborn02: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehehe.... Nor be 78 again abi? grin grin
The 'foren-sick analysis' and 'satellite imageries' DT 'captured' d massacre nor fit capture just one body talk less of 78 abi?

Una 'massacre' nor dey get 'blood/dead bodies' abi?

[s][/s]

Cc helinues

I can't remember ever saying 78 were killed. Point to where I said that or shut up.

10 people were murdered in cold blood by the NA. Those murdered were sitting on the ground, holding Nigerian flag and singing national anthem. Does that mean anything to you?

Or is your conscience too dead not to think anything of it?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.