Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. (469 Views)

Tinubu Is A Dictator. He Dictates Who Governs Lagos. He Has Held Lagos Hostage. / See Where Governor Uzodinma Governs Imo State From – PDP / Who Governs A Nigerian State When A Governor , Deputy And Leader Of House Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by oluwatosink: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
This thread was created to expose Buhari flaws in governing us.

1) Buhari is slow (Negligence) in government .

2) Buhari uses military and armed force as a major force in his government (Civillian government)

3) There are less or no checks and balances in his government

4) Buhari less involve in performing executive roles.(except for commissioning..)

5) Buhari uses old age to avoid presidential duties.

6) Buhari government care's less about the citizens of the country.

7) Buhari government favours the Elite's and those that have the connection.

8.Buhari main focus in his government is to make income for the country and development , neglecting other aspects/sectors of the country that needs development or change.

Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by helinues: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
undecided

Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by oluwatosink: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
The only benefit in his government is
1)fighting corruption and we don't know where the looted funds are going to.He keeps borrowing..
2) Infrastructural development.
3) Trying to make things good and better for the masses, for his own reasons

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by oluwatosink: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
undecided
Baba you can also contribute/defend your president. undecided
Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by helinues: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
oluwatosink:

Baba you can also contribute/defend your president. undecided

I just did.. You may need to put on your glasses
Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by oluwatosink: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine after his speech, that's the end .
Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by SmartPolician: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
oluwatosink:
The only benefit in his government is
1)fighting corruption and we don't know where the looted are going .He keeps borrowing..
2) Infrastructural development.
3) Trying to make things good and better for the masses, for his own reasons

When you people say that Buhari is doing well in infrastructural development, I just laugh.

It's annoying that Buhari borrows to fund all his major projects. This begs the question: What happens to all the money this government generates?

I don't know how we plan to service and repay all the loans Buhari has taken. I pity his successor.
Re: Eight Ways President Buhari Governs. by oluwatosink: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

When you people say that Buhari is doing well in infrastructural development, I just laugh.

It's annoying that Buhari borrows to fund all his major projects. This begs the question: What happens to all the money this government generates?

I don't know how we plan to service and repay all the loans Buhari has taken. I pity his successor.
We need to speak out against his government. Abacha looted funds we have no idea how he used the funds
#YouthDemocraticParty . Come 2023

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest End SARS Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun / Former Ghanian President Jerry Rawlings Dies From COVID-19 / Petrol Hike: FG's Policies Devastating Nigerians More Than COVID-19 — Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.