Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) (46209 Views)

Hunger In The Land ,another Food Warehouse Looted In Abuja / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded / Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by EMMY76: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jeeez this crowd will be over a million people there is real hunger in the land but how come something like this is not happening anywhere in the entire SE?
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by TDonald: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aladegba:
Blessed are the milk in the Bible...our people don wake up, they don’t wanna be milk again. grin

PEAK MILK ni sad
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

You go cry tire. Your tears never even reach cup capacity.. You have been defeated..

The Igbos cannot run away from their shadow...Nigeria is their shadow.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
michoim:

Nonsense talk
Enlighten me if you think itz a nonsense talk
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Clinton207: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hate the term “loot” when used for palliative, it should be termed “possess”.. they are only collecting their share of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by ursullalinda(f): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Cutezt:
Unfortunately, I lost a friend of more than 15 years at that spot today, I don't understand how it happened, he is an officer of the NSCDC, yet he was shot, details are still sketchy, I don't know if hoodlums did or the military did, but his last Facebook post a few hours ago was that he was heading to the warehouse, we were meant to see this December after not setting eyes on each other for more than 8 years, he called me a few days ago to find out how I was doing after he heard about the Lekki shooting, it's just so terrible. cry cry

Rest on Jay Jay, I will miss your ever bubbly personality and sharp voice.

Modified - I just confirmed that he was shot by a military personnel, this just further proves that the entire force needs an overhaul.

Now tell me why I should not join any protest clamoring for the end of terrible policing?

So sad!......sorry for your loss......Our system is so messed up......nobody is safe.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ikinternational: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
KingOfAmebo:
A Little History class for my ignorant Igbo brothers.

The first President of Nigeria was Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (an igbo man) and the first Prime Minister was Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (a fulani man) they both served under the republican government of Nigeria between 1963 and 1966 governed by the first republican constitution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Tafawa_Balewa

Meanwhile, General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (an Igbo man) was a Nigerian Army general who was the first Military Head of State of Nigeria. He seized power amidst the ensuing chaos following the 15 January 1966 military coup.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi

The strength of a building lies in its foundation, Nigeria's leadership was built on a weak foundation all thanks to the partnership between our igbo brothers and their fulani partner, If the Igbos are complaining today that Nigeria is a Zoo then they should be reminded that their ancestors was part of the foundation.

The Igbos have been one of the founders of this entity called Nigeria, an igbo man served with a fulani man as stated above...you begin to wonder why the hatred towards President Mohammed Buhari (a fulani man) and anyone that supports him, worst still they drag a yoruba man to it...just because you hate something or someone does not mean everybody must hate them too.

Just look at the excitement that Nigeria (the zoo) is burning under the guise of #EndSars, a legitimately peaceful protest hijacked by pretenders... Nigeria is the same zoo founded by your ancestors, you are already part of this entity called Nigeria wether you like it or not, burn it or build it, tarnish the image or glorify it, hate her or love her...you are part of Nigeria and would always be part of history.

Seek healing and stop hurting yourselves.

What the hell are you rambling on about?
Some people really have a serious igbo headache.

Igbo this igbo that igbo igbo igbo

Feel free to go read this paragraph at any protest
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by bammo: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem dey loot poison.

Nigerians are a disgrace.

See how they behave because of rice, sugar and indomie.

Uncivilized people
Dude.. are you not touched by how difficult life is for a lot of people angry
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ikinternational:

What the hell are you rambling on about?
Some people really have a serious igbo headache.

Igbo this igbo that igbo igbo igbo

Feel free to go read this paragraph at any protest

Deep down you will agree with me that the igbos are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by NwaOtuNaJos: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Op, that's the crisis relief fund for IDPs that was packed since 2018 (according to what i heard) the grains are shrinking already. Fear of stampede no gree me near that place, hunger bad
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Yaks02(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=Vaoniot post=95299909]North oo[/quote

Jos is not North my guy
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ikinternational: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
KingOfAmebo:

Deep down you will agree with me that the igbos are the problem with Nigeria.

Yes very deep. Where my anus dey.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem dey loot poison.

Uncivilized people

Hungry dey kill person. Why will they not feed people if the food is there??!
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Coronavirus1: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
To protests for good governance no way but to loot Palliatives
Hausa ready.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coronavirus1:
To protests for good governance no way but to loot Palliatives
Hausa ready.
So Jos are now Hausa?
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by bergs2: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Òmò this is massive: the real revolution.
It is called hunger; dem no dey tell pesin.

The monster we all made.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by bergs2: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
RareDiamond:
Interesting!! All blames should be on Buhari, the federal government and the Nigerian Army for killing unarmed protesters across Nigeria. These are the aftermath of evil and lawlessness of government, economic issues and bad governance

#End Bad Governance
#Economic and Constitutional Reforms
No bro, rather that was the burden that broke the camel's back.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by omojesu202(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem dey loot poison.

Uncivilized people

civilized person, I wanted to join them but as soon as I saw this your comment I retreated. can I send you my account number so that I remain civilized like you?

3 Likes

Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by omojesu202(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

there was an announcement to that. it is now weekly.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by ostarlink: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
During the peak of covid 19, our fellow humans in developed world gave account of how they were being fed on daily basis and mobey given to them to assuage their sufferings. Hwre in Nigeria we suffered during the peak of it. Only few people managed to get little relief. They said the reliefnis for the porrest of the poor. That was the slogan they used to steal food items meant for millions of Nigerians.

I wonder when exactly Nigerians needed the food most. Maybe when they die of hunger.
May God that lead these people to palliativea warehouse locate me in Jesus name.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Commonsense99: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Am Just ashamed of Nigeria, this is the only country in the world where relief materials were hidden away from the populace whom it was meant for.
There was no tribalism in this political misbehavior, as it is in South, so it is in the North, Meaning the entire political class is clearly frustrating the poor masses in unison.
This should give us a glimpse of the devilish wickedness with which our economy and development is beign handled.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by defcon4: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
See crowd. I thought plateau people are serious farmers who wouldn't need stuffs like these. This is getting funnier by the day.

Farmers cannot farm due to Fulani herdsmen aggression
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by danhans(m): 3:22am On Oct 25, 2020
CodeTemplar:
See crowd. I thought plateau people are serious farmers who wouldn't need stuffs like these. This is getting funnier by the day.
People are hungry everywhere from Lagos to borno,borno to sokoto to rivers state
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by gambit24: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem dey loot poison.

Uncivilized people
you are a disgrace
God don do am for you, you don belefull that's why you have power to type trash.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by rajiedreez: 4:01am On Oct 25, 2020
I want to know if they'll now kill HUNGRY protesters
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by harmony75: 4:32am On Oct 25, 2020
oyinkinola:
...yaa it's operation feed the Nation.

serious one.. no hidden place for these heartless politicians any more.their shames are all over.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2020
grin
adeoladeola:
Damn! What is this??

Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 25, 2020
TDonald:

PEAK MILK ni sad
cool
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by chrisxxx(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2020
KingOfAmebo:
A Little History class for my ignorant Igbo brothers.

The first President of Nigeria was Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (an igbo man) and the first Prime Minister was Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (a fulani man) they both served under the republican government of Nigeria between 1963 and 1966 governed by the first republican constitution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Tafawa_Balewa

Meanwhile, General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (an Igbo man) was a Nigerian Army general who was the first Military Head of State of Nigeria. He seized power amidst the ensuing chaos following the 15 January 1966 military coup.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi

The strength of a building lies in its foundation, Nigeria's leadership was built on a weak foundation all thanks to the partnership between our igbo brothers and their fulani partner, If the Igbos are complaining today that Nigeria is a Zoo then they should be reminded that their ancestors was part of the foundation.

The Igbos have been one of the founders of this entity called Nigeria, an igbo man served with a fulani man as stated above...you begin to wonder why the hatred towards President Mohammed Buhari (a fulani man) and anyone that supports him, worst still they drag a yoruba man to it...just because you hate something or someone does not mean everybody must hate them too.

Just look at the excitement that Nigeria (the zoo) is burning under the guise of #EndSars, a legitimately peaceful protest hijacked by pretenders... Nigeria is the same zoo founded by your ancestors, you are already part of this entity called Nigeria wether you like it or not, burn it or build it, tarnish the image or glorify it, hate her or love her...you are part of Nigeria and would always be part of history.

Seek healing and stop hurting yourselves.

Bros stop being specific here by hammering on the Igbos. Nigeria's leadership is such that your people will always support you even if you are not getting it.
The Igbos right from time were mostly against Buhari. I think the reason is because they massively supported Jonathan. There is a feeling most people have for the weak or underdog when odds are against them. Remember that during that election, out of the three major tribes we have two supported Buhari. Jonathan only had the Igbos.
Secondly most Igbos believe that Buhari may not deliver. They think he will overtly be pro-Islam, pro-North and pro-Fulani.
Igbos have long memories and attach much feelings to nursing their wounds. They don't forget easily.
Some of them have said they had no issue with Islam, Hausa or Fulanis but personally on the person of Buhari. As a prove that they voted massively for Yaradua and even Shagari.
NB I am not Igbo.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by dshe: 6:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Please Jos is not in the north. It is in the middle belt and not Hausa. The farmers there can no longer go to their farms due to herdsmen attacks.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by Emotionss: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CodeTemplar:

They are but herdsmen no gree them farm in peace.
Re: Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) by oyinkinola: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2020
harmony75:
serious one.. no hidden place for these heartless politicians any more.their shames are all over.
...but this is a child play the next operation would be fatal
.....#cyberassetwar
they should prepared for the worst in
history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.