Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) (9642 Views)

Stop Helping Girls / Hey Guys And Girls We About To Indulge In Something Illicit / Bonny Girls We Need To Marry Kalabari Men More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol

Why are you surprised?

Not surprised, just amused, cos you are naturally a bitter and shameless sexist.

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Davash222(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Not surprised, just amused, cos you are naturally a bitter and shameless sexist.
Thank you.

Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Thank you.

Is that all?

Nope, you want more?

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm.

Long live Boss!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
[quote author=MhisTahrah post=95295592] [s]Don't be a slave to another's ideology. Send her a DM if you want to.[/s]
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Davash222(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Nope, you want more?
Yeah, I just want you to freely express how you feel about me.
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Snitch24:

Wow true talk though
Most girls have nothing to offer aside sex
If u comont sex for relationship a lot of girls will die of hunger and depression

Honestly speaking
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Petyprincess:
[s]Lol it's pretty obvious the op is a man with two sagging balls grin[/s]
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Kingsintei(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Infact I don't doubt you one bit. I have a female account too and those stupid gullible always thirsty SIMPS won't let me rest. I had to abandon It for a moment because of my New Job and Business. But I'm planning on getting back fully active and manipulating those Idiots to the fullest. A lot of SIMPS will never learn......

Lol. thought I was the only one doing that fb stuff, man it's fun though (especially the cards and money).
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na so yahoo yahoo dey take start
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Yeah, I just want you to freely express how you feel about me.

My feelings? You are an amusement to me here, you are not fit to occupy any space at all? You? naaa.

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingsintei:

Lol. thought I was the only one doing that fb stuff, man it's fun though (especially the cards and money).

We're in the same boat bro cool
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Joker09(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
dairykidd:
Some girls dey fuckup sha.. still remember one December night back in Bcity about 3 years back i was just taking a walk when two girls stopped me n complained how they came to Benin from asaba for an occasion n they're stranded blah blah.. my hand soft so no issue. I asked them what they wanted and they said food. I needed company not even sex n besides they werent my spec at all...so i took them somewhere good that i know and they ordered wtv while i was on green bottles. U need to see how these babes where rushing it i asked them to even order more grin n when they were done i asked them to join me in drinking n they declined. No qualms i started a convo with both of them but i noticed their countenance changed after eating to their fill. Before u know it they started saying they're in a hurry and had to go find their friend. I didn't even bother that they left without a simple verbal appreciation. For their mind them done catch uncle mugu for ordinary food. I still help out if i can although i prefer helping out niggaz more n it never gets lost..

Not surprised. This is how a lot of them do if you give the room for it. Most of them just feel sooo entitled and they feel they can use guys as they please, snub&ignore those they feel can't be beneficial to 'em. Men just need to wise up, it's what we've been preaching... Females are playing their games smarter tbh. It has always been manipulation&games with typical Nigerian girls since childhood but some guys don't get that. Females are just soo fake with everything and it has always worked for them grin

6 Likes

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Davash222(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

My feelings? You are an amusement to me here, you are not fit to occupy any space at all? You? naaa.
But, do you think I’m bad?
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Kingsintei(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:

Dunno if you're referring to me. The idea just came and I decided to create the account, the intention wasn't to cashout though buh as time went on wetin man go do na.... grin
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Kingsintei(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
16September2020:

Lol. I don quit sha
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by femi4: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
16September2020:
Good day guys.. you guys should stop helping we girls(except your mother and sis) yes. Our entitlement mentality is 3 much. Yes.. I'm a girl but I have to say the truth. God gave us the same 2 hands and legs to work. wink grin

If girls were to be in your position they would never help you out. Wisen up guys

Your mother is the only woman that can die for you(Naira Marley is an example). NO Nigerian girl can help you in a difficult situation(only few). undecided I don't have much to say.. be careful guys.

I was reading a thread today that one dude simp was complaining about his female friend or whatever that he brought into his house.. how the girl sleeps naked and still refuses him sex.. could you imagine? shocked grin A girl is still giving you orders in your own house..chai.. bro try get small sense na

Please if you should help a Nigerian girl NEVER EVER do that for free

NIGERIAN GIRLS DON'T LOVE YOU,THEY LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE. - Anonymous

Guys use your tongue to count your teeths..

NB: Insults are welcomed.. but be ready for WW3
Well I won't say you shouldn't help them, don't just go overboard.

If you are going to give her 100k, make sure that you ve spent x10 of that on your Mum/sister.

You can help girls but don't help to impress them. Don't please them to displease yourself. Don't go overboard

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

But, do you think I’m bad?

Why are you irritatingly sounding nice? look at my moniker well, in case you've forgotten undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Kingsintei(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
16September2020:

Lol. I don quit sha
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Davash222(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you irritatingly sounding nice? look at my moniker well, in case you've forgotten undecided
Lol

I know your moniker very well. I only want you to wholeheartedly tell me things I don’t know about myself. Maybe I might see towards your direction.
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Joker09:

Not surprised. This is how a lot of them do if you give the room for it. Most of them just feel sooo entitled and they feel they can use guys as they please, snub&ignore those they feel can't be beneficial to 'em. Men just need to wise up, it's what we've been preaching... Females are playing their games smarter tbh. It has always been manipulation&games with typical Nigerian girls since childhood but some guys don't get that. Females are just soo fake with everything and it has always worked for them grin
You got some points tho.. and funny part was these girls were not even fine or sexually appealing to me in any way. I just did what i did.. but i come observe them dey communicate with their eyes after eating to their fill.. I almost laughed out loud watching them
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

Lol

I know your moniker very well. I only want you to wholeheartedly tell me things I don’t know about myself. Maybe I might see towards your direction.

Naaa ain't doing this with you, bye.

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingsintei:

Lol. I don quit sha

Bro I need to teach these simps a lesson

1 Like

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:

Na so ashawo take start undecided
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by 16September2020(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
femi4:
Well I won't say you shouldn't help them, don't just go overboard.

If you are going to give her 100k, make sure that you ve spent x10 of that on your Mum/sister.

You can help girls but don't help to impress them. Don't please them to displease yourself. Don't go overboard

You want to give a Nigerian hoe 100k? Like.. Bro are you normal??

2 Likes

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by frisky01(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
*�Work From Home Job�*
�No Investment!! No Fees!!
*Earn Money By Working From Home*

����
*https:///JHfhF2VfwCrAyNPMDooQny*
☝️☝️☝️☝

*1 Click* = *$0.5*

*10 Click* = *$5*

*100 Click*= *$50*

*1Million Active Users*

*Get 10$ Bonus Cash.Withdraw Instantly�*
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Kingsintei(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
16September2020:

Bro I need to teach these simps a lesson

Sha take ham easy tho. na now I know why some girls nor dey quick reply, snub and those one one word replies. some of our fellow gender can dey annoying ( hehehehehehe, don't wanna call them mumu).
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by femi4: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
16September2020:

You want to give a Nigerian hoe 100k? Like.. Bro are you normal??
lol....its just analysis o
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Davash222(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Naaa ain't doing this with you, bye.
To you, I’m a shameless sexist, an amusement to you, I’m not fit to occupy any space at all, just cos I don’t align with your objectives. Don’t you think you’re self-centered?
Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Joker09(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
dairykidd:

You got some points tho.. and funny part was these girls were not even fine or sexually appealing to me in any way. I just did what i did.. but i come observe them dey communicate with their eyes after eating to their fill.. I almost laughed out loud watching them

It's actually not about beauty, it's more about personality. It gets worse when they are two, three or more. They'll attempt to play u and make u look like a fool no matter what u feel towards them. All their lives is built on games&manipulations, nothing more. Even their love is fake, cries..fake, emotions..fake, spirituality..fake, appearance..fake, and more. it's all an attempt to get something from u. That's why I don't get bothered or surprised with anything they do anymore, I've seen enough and I now understand the female nature to a fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kingsintei:

Dunno if you're referring to me. The idea just came and I decided to create the account, the intention wasn't to cashout though buh as time went on wetin man go do na.... grin
Hushpuppy tinz...After 'defrauding' a guy of his money with a false female identity and the guy comes on nairaland to wail about females, you sef go follow bash Naija girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / ''Have Sex Its Not A Sin''pastor Demonstraes Sex Making On The Altar With A Lady / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.