Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tinubu And The Number 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And The Number 8 (7443 Views)

Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is not for the plain minded. If you are open minded and want to gain insights read on.

One of the signature of the great man called Tinubu that anyone who pays slight attention notices is that all his caps no matter the colour or style is adorned with the number 8. Also look at the attached picture below, you see tinubu vehicle plate number is an 88. It is no mere coincidence and curious questions has being asked in this regards and answers given by Tinubu himself.

Some say it represents his eight years tenure as a governor while according to the collusus himself it represents a broken chain which signifies the fight and freedom against military tyranny and anti democratic forces all through his foray in Nigeria politics. This is the exoteric meaning as there is more to the number 8 which Tinubu himself flaunts and wants us deep thinkers to figure out. Let's dig deeper.

The number 8 is the number of POWER. It teaches us that power, in any form, cannot be maintained without BALANCE, and that balance cannot hold without accurate understanding. 8 is associated with money, business, competition, and the incorporation of anything that is useful to it . Those with Life Path Number 8, tend to be a better judge of character and attract the right kind of people to work with them toward their vision. This makes them a natural executive and excellent in the business or political arena..

8 represents what is called the business of business. This number more than any number has the intense focus, drive and energy for success and authority in their choose career path.

The 8 is also a symbol of balance and Infinity... you can see it in its symmetrical shape. For every blessing it receives, it puts one back out to the universe. When things are balanced, they feel stable, controlled, and supported, which is the most productive environment for the 8 to work in.

In Chinese culture, the number 8 is considered the luckiest number of all, and is purposefully worked into wedding dates, birth dates, addresses, and finances. Even in the world of Numerology, there are people who have been known to change their name in order to add more 8s to their Numerology chart, hoping to emulate this number's level of accomplishment. The 8 represents an ultimate form of achievement that many will spend their entire lives striving for.

The Life Path number 8 personality is one of hard work and hard lessons. People born with this Life Path number get their worth from accomplishing great things -- the bigger the goal, the more satisfying it feels when they achieve it. Money and material goods are important to them because they are rewards and reminders of all the effort put in. People with this Life Path direct all their energy into creating a life of success and abundance.

Dealing with people in positions of authority is often tough for people born with an 8 Life Path number. Because they are leaders themselves and are supremely confident in their abilities, they don't take kindly to being told what to do -- especially if it goes against what they would choose to do. 8 people, too, can also come across as authoritative and must learn that all relationships are about harmony.

Life Path Number 8 is also a number of returning karma and opportunity. They are reviewing the lessons they brought from other lifetimes, and reinforcing what they choose to keep.

When it comes to relationships, people with an 8 Life Path will put in the same work and dedication that they put into everything else. They do well in long-term situations, but these relationships may look more like business arrangements than passionate love affairs. Life Path number 8 people see themselves as providers and willingly take on the role of supporting a partner or family. They know they are self-sufficient, but when they see that they are prosperous enough to also provide for loved ones, to them, that's proof of success.

The man Tinubu is an 8 and he clearly recognizes this and it's esoteric inclinations and doesn't feel shy to show it to the world..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by SuperStriker: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is an old video prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
SuperStriker:
This is an old video prove me wrong.
whether old or new picture, that is not the business of this post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bros if you know Tinubu you'd know he claims to be a freedom fighter and a chain breaker. That symbol in all his caps isn't number 8 it's a symbol of a broken chain. I have seen a video where he gave a youth money for explaining the meaning of the symbol on all his caps. Google and find out by yourself

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by yanabasee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Until he's able to face the region that's oppressing the entire Yoruba race, he's no jagaban to me....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Bros if you know Tinubu you'd know he claims to be a freedom fighter and a chain breaker. That symbol in all his caps isn't number 8 it's a symbol of a broken chain. I have seen a video where he gave a youth money for explaining the meaning of the symbol on all his caps. Google and find out by yourself
Read through the post , you will see I also mentioned that what you think it represents is just the surface exoteric meaning. Why do you think he uses an 88 vehicle plate number?? Coincidence??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by alizma: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
This has nothing to do with 8. Read what Tinubu hasto say about the symbol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
See....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
alizma:
This has nothing to do with 8. Read what Tinubu hasto say about the symbol
I never dispute what he tells the world it depicts.. 88 vehicle plate number, coincidence?? There are no coincidences my brother, the spiritual side of life abhors it..

Symbols and signs are hidden in plain view only for the illuminated few that knows what they signify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by helinues: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
The symbol is not 8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
The symbol is not 8
It sure looks like an 8..

The world is ruled by signs... Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
All around us are subliminals and signs hidden in plain sight , on billboards, on public and private buildings, on road sculptures, on TV, entertainments, music, movies and even the household items you purchase everyday lolz.

Deeper than you will ever think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
For clearer view

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Know thyself Man,
The Bible succinctly puts it this way "study to show thyself approved"

No man shall be great or found worthy like our Jagaban who doesn't discover the deeper truths..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:
Until he's able to face the region that's oppressing the entire Yoruba race, he's no jagaban to me....

He is a strategic person. He is dealing with serpents up North and needs just wisdom not gra gra like u guys want.

Be ye wise as the serpent and gentle as the dove.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Exoteric=Surface/ intended meaning
Esoteric=Deep/ real meaning...what u guys fear and call occult.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Whiteangel1234: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
I spit on Afonja Moslem .. buhari is far better than this Hooligan if Yoruba want to stand a chance bring out your best 11 in 2023 .. Tinubu will not go anyway nah stone I will use on him if I see him around Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I spit on Afonja Moslem .. buhari is far better than this Hooligan if Yoruba want to stand a chance bring out your best 11 in 2023 .. Tinubu will not go anyway nah stone I will use on him if I see him around Onitsha

If those that rule your space and the system wants and approves of him to be the next president, there is nothing you can do or say that counts.. kiss the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Numerology is demonic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
ejifranks:
Numerology is demonic.
the shackles of xtianity. Embrace your inner demon.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
LucifersLight:
the shackles of xtianity. Embrace your inner demon.....
What is the use of this thread? What are you trying to achieve?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
ejifranks:

What is the use of this thread? What are you trying to achieve?
Educate and Enlighten you. Numerology is a blessed art for talented spiritual souls. The three wise men from the east who first announced the birth of Christ were master numerologists/astrologists..
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by ejifranks(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
LucifersLight:
Educate and Enlighten you. Numerology is a blessed art for talented spiritual souls. The three wise men from the east who first announced the birth of Christ were master numerologists..
I will pass. No mentions please. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
ejifranks:
I will pass. No mentions please. Thanks.
As thou willeth so mote it be.
Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Yebosola(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:

Which region is facing your region? U better face front, fugitive of SW, radarada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Yebosola(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

See this fugitive of SW, u get mouth? U that they have used your destiny for kerosene grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by IamWonderful: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Did Buhari use your Onitsha win election? your entire erosion desecrated region is inconsequential when we are talking about winning election or power

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And The Number 8 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Balagula:

He is a fool

Leave him to his folly
Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

I pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands / INEC Files Six-Count Charge Against Suspended Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.