Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94606 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by tinsel: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bedesipop:
Damnn niggar
where have u been!
we, ur fans them miss u...

He was bussy with the edo riot as a real niggar.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by tinsel: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bedesipop:
Damnn niggar
where have u been!
we, ur fans them miss u...

He was busy with the edo riot as a real niggar.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Passionate1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Foolish man. .we go bring u off ur high horse. .
It's just a matter of time. . .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by hush15: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/

Mad man. Jagaban my foot. Jagaban that his his face in the mist of small trouble to show face after. Useless being.

That stupid oba too will come and be boasting too after he ran away and forgot his staff.

Spells that couldn't hold angry mob is the one that wants to hold the new oba!

Mad folks everywhere I swear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by zachur(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.
on a video this jagaban was seen running with family in an airport, chai e don gada momentum come back after bubu do speak Swahili to naija dullards
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Seunpaul01(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
He came out to boast after his evil deeds. I promised you this Jagaban. You will be alive when overhaul changes happen in Nigeria. You will be alive when your name will make no rounds anymore. And all you have evilly protected after you acquired them in the most wicked ways will go down in your lifetime.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by pacificom: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
He who fight and runs away, leaves to fight another day. - Bob Marley
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by chaloskyx: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
YES O MY JAGAGAGA ABI JAGABAN DONT WORRY NO SHAKING NA YOU GET LAGOS AND YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SHOOT ANYONE WHO COMES TO PROTEST IN YOUR STATE EVEN WHEN YOU DIE YOU WOULD STILL CARRY YOUR TITLE TO HELL OR HEAVEN AS THE JAGABAN EVEN GOD CANNOT TOUCH YOU ABEG TWALE SIR.............................YOU ARE A FOOL SIR AND TO BE HONEST THE ONLY PLACE YOU PROPABLY HAVE RESPECT IS NIGERIA BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON WE ARE JUST MAD PEOPLE THAT CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY AND CORRUPTION BUT OUTSIDE THE BORDERS OF THIS COUNTRY NA ONLY YOUR MONEY THEY RESPECT NOT THE PERSON............NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE EVIL
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by raylandmark: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland is just filled with tribal bigot instead of the youth to unite with a common goal they just let sentiment and tribal war take the day the country is never going to move forward with this kind of people I see on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by sevenhundred(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
This man just made me like him.

I never gave 2 fvcks about him before but now, I'm his fan.
The confidence in his speech though ' I am still the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still a Jagaban"

.. Chow!!
even the Kabiesi that gave him the title, take off, please look your back.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

Real nigga cool
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Igbodicool(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:

So Sahara Reporters lied that Seyi Tinubu and his family ran away to London.
Even the media has no truth.
Owner of Sahara Reporters is an IPOB Youths. Yoruba ndi ara without shame.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Igbodicool(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:

So Sahara Reporters lied that Seyi Tinubu and his family ran away to London.
Even the media has no truth.
Owner of Sahara Reporters is an IPOB Youths. Yoruba ndi ara without shame.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emilokoiyawon: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:
The name Tinubu is synonymous with nepotism.

The names Peter Obi and Obiano are synonymous with SARS massacre and police brutality.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Moganajoe: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.

Anybody that believe this man is on his own.
Same people that denied no body was killed at Lekki toll gate massacre.

These people are chronic liars.
At least the Nigerian youths signatures after the
Lekki attack speak volume. Next time some of them will not escape it.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by candygist: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

You mean your next phase of looting ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10158258292803937&id=297115308936%3Fsfnsn%3Dscwspwa&d=w&vh=e

https://www.nairaland.com/6198721/sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-lekki
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by freeborn02: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.

For example, Tinubu partnered with thug oluomo to harras voters in 2019 elections and that led to the installation of the vegetable currently in Aso rock, the same vegetable that oversaw the murder of unarmed civilians.

Hope Tinubu, the heroine bag man, has served you your dose of heroine for today.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The names Peter Obi and Obiano are synonymous with SARS massacre and police brutality.

Very good they should be punished as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by richie240: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, you can forge and Photoshop all you want. The Jagaban, who has the Igbo as his in-law, has come to realise his enemies.

The people that are trying to clip his wings because they want to retain power come 2023.

[s]We all know the desires of the Fulani's now.[/s]

Try harder and harder!
Ye ipobian, u can say that again!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Aktsmith104: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
ezegold4we:
Tinubu is talking like a miscreant, no wonder he produced lot's of miscreants in Lagos,

Besides old age is affecting Him.
Non of ur generations both past present and future can match those he produced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why didn't he debunk the rumour almost immediately and he has to wait for days to come out. Well I wait to hear from people in France to confirm the news
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Danwakae(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem fake news carriers wont have a good sleep this night.

The Twitter influencers, the celebrities and their keyboard warriors are having a bad night on Twitter.

They thought they were attacking the man empire not knowing they were busy destroying their own infrastructures.

Nothing pains than seeing who you hate badly come back stronger.

Stop causing troubles and more enemies for Baba Tinubu ... The people are hungry and angry... , even if you kill Tinubu now the problem won't be solve ...allow everything die down , don't brag , let's thorough investigation be carried out on what happened in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emilokoiyawon: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:
I am I Lagos and I know virtually whats happening in lag and I know tinubu more than Peter obi, why because , I was born and grew up here in lag, if I was in america , I will condemn the america governor in the state I am in if he's not doing well, I know Peter obi is a thief,cos all politicians are but I Dont really know him like I know tinubu

You don't need to live in Anambra to know the evils of James Nwafor, Peter Obi and Obiano. If you are unwilling to expose and shame the evils your kinsmen do, then don't be in Lagos and start insulting Yoruba leaders. Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by QuinieR(f): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number
Issorite
I think I need the Otedola no grin

Meanwhile Tinubu is a big lier o,I watch the video of him been disgrace by our Nigeria peepz in France jst @the entrance of the hotel
Useless old man
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Obichukwuu: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
He went and fortified himself and returned back. No cause for alarm, i know how to make jazz ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls

Don't mind him, why didn't he come out 3 days back. Angry youth would have lynched him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by uptimum123(m): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
ModestGal:
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre

Only a fool like you would believe that so called audio

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
And this is the man that wants to lead a nation? undecided undecided angry

Paperwhite:

What is the meaning of these questions oga? undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by html14java(f): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Macphenson:
Interesting
Pleas dear, Quote this post for people to see the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrk7EMapMs
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Olarewaju89: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Now
Is the time to make it right
The youths have pass their message
Polootician phone number

I get that smart Adeyemi number. grin

The man no dey pick his call grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abidem4real: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/
Your kinsmen were massacred like that and you're still bragging asking senseless questions and proudly calling yourself Jagaban! I am highly disappointed in this old hag called Tinubu. Just remember that Karma is a bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.