Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu (3474 Views)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Dayvidblue: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
https://twitter.com/woldezzy/status/1320037163191443457?s=09

Could he have said that?
Let me give him the benefit of a doubt until I confirm he really said it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by IamWonderful: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Could he have said that?
Let me give him the benefit of a doubt until I confirm he really said it.
Click on the link bro
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lalasticlala!!
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Ibos won't seem to stop amusing me

He said the victims need to answer some questions to enable Governor Babajide Sanwo Olu compile datas to help them now they have sharply distorted it
So he did not question their character? Bro his comments are exactly as it is in the screenshot.I didn't distort anything

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by helinues: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
The mischievous op that was no where to be found before the protest but came back thinking they could use Lekki incident to mock Yoruba's

Why are you twisting Tinubu's words?

God pass una

7 Likes

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Haha

I won laugh and die.

The laugh wey come out from my mouth eeh. grin

They claim massacre .

The Twitter online warriors are having heart attack.

Now, the government is ready for any of your protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin

I just fell down from my chair with laughter.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by tinsel: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

So he did not question their character? Bro his comments are exactly as it is in the screenshot.I didn't distort anything
He did not say that.

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope this is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu needs to be careful with his words even though I doubt he said that ...Everywhere don red and some of us have already lost a lot to this madness ...please stop inciting anarchy
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

I dare The Good people of Nairaland and other non Ibos who are neutral to watch the video Pachukwudi44 posted before they take it down and see how their Ipobian propaganda works

Tinubu said in other to help the victims Government needs vital information from the casualties to forestall feature occurrence and yet this is what you posted??!

No wonder Nyemsom Wike proscribed your people with immediate effect

So Tinubu did not make this comment in the video.? " Several casualties from the gunshots needs to answer some questions too?" How exactly was his comments twisted? I don't know the intention behind the comment but that was what Tinubu said

3 Likes

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by tinsel: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chukwudi, i am an igbo like you. Tinubu did not say those words. I hate lies and propaganda.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

I dare The Good people of Nairaland and other non Ibos who are neutral to watch the video Pachukwudi44 posted before they take it down and see how their Ipobian propaganda works

Tinubu said in other to help the victims Government needs vital information from the casualties to forestall feature occurrence and yet this is what you posted??!

No wonder Nyemsom Wike proscribed your people with immediate effect

You are the one who's trying to twist Tinubu's words here.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Honestly, everyone at that protest ground should all be investigated.

1. Who suggested that they should all go to Toll gate?
2. Who hired those DJs?
3. Who hired those Caterers?
4. Why do they think toll gate is the best place to protest?
5. Who have they been communicating with?
6. What is their party affiliation?
7. Do they know meaning of Massacre?
8. Was there truly a massacre?
9. Were they paid to protest at the toll gate?

Personally I have 100 questions to ask them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
tinsel:
Chukwudi, i am an igbo like you. Tinubu did not say those words. I hate lies and propaganda.
He did not say what words?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Really? Fear man!
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by TecM0: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

So Tinubu did not make this comment in the video.? " Several casualties from the gunshots needs to answer some questions too?" How exactly was his comments twisted? I don't know the intention behind the comment but that was what Tinubu said

Complete his statement if you have nothing against him

I dare you to because God's of Yoruba's would definitely hunt enemies of Yoruba's

Speak up complete what he said

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Complete his statement if you have nothing against him

I dare you to because God's of Yoruba's would definitely hunt enemies of Yoruba's

Speak up complete what he said

I provided a link for the video.This is even the Twitter page of a fellow Yoruba man.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by TecM0: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Charleys:

You are the one who's trying to twist Tinubu's words here.

I dare you in spirit of fairness to You Ibos to post the transcript of what he said

Let the world see you for who you are don't hide

Tinubu: those who suffered casualty need to answer some questions too, how were they there , how long were they there, even though we want to help we still must extract information to help the government to prepare for future, on how to react and when to react because the Governor is a youth himself

1 Like

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Whiteangel1234: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Like seriously ? Tinubu ?
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
luvmijeje:
Honestly, everyone at that protest ground should all be investigated.

1. Who suggested that they should all go to Toll gate?
2. Who hired those DJs?
3. Who hired those Caterers?
4. Why do they think toll gate is the best place to protest?
5. Who have they been communicating with?
6. What is their party affiliation?
7. Do they know meaning of Massacre?
8. Was there truly a massacre?
9. Were they paid to protest at the toll gate?

Personally I have 100 questions to ask them.
Feminist coalition led by Kiki Mordi were the organizers.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

I dare you in spirit of fairness to You Ibos to post the transcript of what he said

You can do it.I don't have time to type.But everything on the screenshot was exactly what Tinubu said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Feminist coalition led by Kiki Mordi were the organizers.

Then Kiki Mordi should be number 1 suspect.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Charleys: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Did he question their characters? Yes or no.

See I don't have the time for all these, the video is there for everyone to watch.
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by TecM0: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

You can do it.I don't have time to type.But everything on the screenshot was exactly what Tinubu said.

Tinubu: those who suffered casualty need to answer some questions too, how were they there , how long were they there, even though we want to help we still must extract information to help the government to prepare for future, on how to react and when to react because the Governor is a youth himself
Re: Victims of Lekki shootings have questions to answer -Tinubu by Prompto: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why did you refuse to post the entire clip of the interview. Small time foolish Igbos like u will start insulting Yoruba over your mischieve n foolishness.

PaChukwudi44:
https://twitter.com/woldezzy/status/1320037163191443457?s=09

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month / Yakubu Mahmood Recieved The Sum Of $200 Million From Ahmed Tinubu / How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.