Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO (5480 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
As u can hear clearly in the video he was shot in Obama in Oyigbo Rivers state governed by Governor Wike. As the boys are raining curses on Wike.

The video is in the below comment

See photos below

1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Metaltears: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

THERE WAS NO SUCH INCIDENT THERE TODAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Watch video in the link below

https://we.tl/t-llgVgfJCYh

1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by QuinieR(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jesus cry

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

Pls watch the video before u talk nonsense. Or are u everywhere in oyigbo everytime.

In the video. The person videoing made it clearly know very clearly that it happened in Obama in oyigbo. And to prove he meant oyigbo Rivers state.
He went further to curse Wike the Rivers governor for sending soldiers to kill them.

Watch the video before u talk rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by helinues: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bikonu add graphics..

Things we could have avoided.

RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Damikjay(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
This should be looked into, may will not experience bullet in the brain accident.
Type ur amen below
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike don buy market
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Metaltears: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Pls watch the video before u talk nonsense. Or are u everywhere in oyigbo everytime.

In the video. The person videoing made it clearly know very clearly that it happened in Obama in oyigbo. And to prove he meant oyigbo Rivers state.
He went further to curse Wike the Rivers governor for sending soldiers to kill them.

Watch the video before u talk rubbish

THIS IS FAKE , IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TODAY !!!

DONT SHARE VIDEOS YOU CAN'T VERIFY THE CLAIMS

BE CAREFUL

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by IamWonderful: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Barbaric and insensitive
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

BE CAREFUL

From it never happened. Now you've confirmed it happened and it happened in obama Oyigbo Rivers state. Now the beat is it never happened today.

Pls watch the video. I have nothing to answer u again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by UpAndGrateful(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

Very true bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
UpAndGrateful:

Very true bro...
Do u stay in obama oyigbo or have a friend who stays there.

Watch the video. What more blind arguments are u guys raising
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Rugaria: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wike sent soldiers to kill his people because he thinks fulani will make him president of Nigeria, .. Wike is deranged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by helinues: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rugaria:
Wike sent soldiers to kill his people because he thinks fulani will make him president of Nigeria, .. Wike is deranged!

So Una hero Wike is now working for Fulani?

How confusing can one be

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
UpAndGrateful:

Very true bro...
Just like some people in oyigbo were coming here to cry out on the gun shots everywhere. U guys in different part of Nigeria were just commenting it's a lie, it's a lie.

Why not call someone who stays in oyigbo and ask.

The video is enough evidence. Watch it and listen to the voice of the man recording. Was it not today IPOB was outlawed in oyigbo Rivers state by governor. And a bounty placed.?
He is possibly an IPOB that was why they were cursing Wike for sending soldiers as u can hear clearly in the video.

Argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Throwback: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
I believe I've seen this picture before today.

If anything happened to anyone in Oyigbo today, it couldn't have been this same picture.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:
I believe I've seen this picture before today.

If anything happened to anyone in Oyigbo today, it couldn't have been this same picture.

Pls show the link. Because obama governored by Wike is in Oyigbo. As we can hear clearly from the person recording the video

Click this link to download the video. Listen clearly to the person recording. It happened in Obama, in oyigbo Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Rugaria: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:

So Una hero Wike is now working for Fulani?

How confusing can one be
Have you finished defending murderers for the day?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Graysons: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
R.i.p.
Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Loner444: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

BE CAREFUL

Bros please I stay in obeama,oyigbo, and this happened today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Loner444:

Bros please I stay in obeama,oyigbo, and this happened.

Thank u very much. That's how they go about playing politics with people's lives

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Loner444: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Thank u very much. That's how they go about playing politics with people's lives

Well it's okay, your news is not fake.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

STOP ALL THIS

Yes it happened today I stay in oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Goddyj(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Pls show the link. Because obama governored by Wike is in Oyigbo. As we can hear clearly from the person recording the video

Click this link to download the video. Listen clearly to the person recording. It happened in Obama, in oyigbo Rivers state

I don't see any reason why you should be arguing with people who are paid to argue.
My uncle stays in that same area and I heard this incident even before it got to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Goddyj:
I don't see any reason why you should be arguing with people who are paid to argue.
My uncle stays in that same area and I heard this incident even before it got to this forum.

There are so numerous on nairaland trying to cover up killings.
Playing politics with human lives

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Goddyj(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

There are so numerous on nairaland trying to cover up killings.
Playing politics with human lives
As I said, these people are paid to argue against facts, even when evidence abounds

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Goddyj:
As I said, these people are paid to argue against facts, even when evidence abounds
Thank u sir I'll be updating oyigbo news on this forum it seem less or no information on oyigbo is reported

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot In The Brain In Oyigbo By Soldiers Today PHOTOS , VIDEO by Greatzeus(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fake or real,it doesn't matter. If police or Army kill you in Nigeria you die in vain. Why not respect yourself and go home as the Government instructed?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Killed Because She Tried To Correct Her School Mates To Be Sensible / How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! / Disturbing Photos: More Pix From The Cultist Clash in Calabar South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.