Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year (9455 Views)

Glo Suprise Me With 999GB Christmas Data Valid Till 2089 (Screenshot) / New Offer! How To Get MTN 1GB For N200, Valid For 7 Days / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by nengibo: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seikiri1:

Check it below
Oh that's what you meant, ok I thought you were saying I'm an Executive General Manager, na why I talk amen
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Seikiri1: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
nengibo:

Oh that's what you meant, ok I thought you were saying I'm an Executive General Manager, na why I talk amen
Yeah...am an aspiring network engineer, please I need you to guide me.
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by nengibo: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Seikiri1:

Yeah...am an aspiring network engineer, please I need you to guide me.
Okay, you need to get ur ccna for starters cos most companies won't give you an offer without having at least an entry level network certification, then after that you need to lab up, physical labs if you can afford it, to tie down most of the theoretical knowledge, I prefer this over virtual labs even though everything is going virtual,

1 Like

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Akanimoh113(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2020
Presegs:
I think GLO has the best data plan at the moment

I subscribed to their one terabyte data bundle for N100,000 meant to last for one year a few years ago.

Which other one do you know?
The Battery Had to be Full cheesy
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Seikiri1: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2020
nengibo:

Okay, you need to get ur ccna for starters cos most companies won't give you an offer without having at least an entry level network certification, then after that you need to lab up, physical labs if you can afford it, to tie down most of the theoretical knowledge, I prefer this over virtual labs even though everything is going virtual,
Okay... Thank you very much sir.
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Seikiri1: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
nengibo:

I did networking with hiit to be precise, it was based on CCNA and networking generally. Will it be acceptable in the Nigeria labour market.
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by jikins(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Flytime:
you just confessed to what I said,you were downloading games

Besides you claimed it was the Netflix streaming that sucked the data

angry

The guy you quoted before did he only mention Netflix? Didn't you see pc games n hd movies?

And where d hell did you see 2 days? The guy said 20 days.

I personally download a lot of pc games in the past 3 months. N I can tell you I have spent more than 500gb, horizon zero dawn I downloaded was 70gb+.Halo master chief collection was 98gb just to mention a few.

Don't get me started on tv series and movies I download in 1080p format. And yes of course Netflix too. So I know what the guy is saying and its very plausible to finish 500gb in 20 days with these alone. When you add ps4 digital games to it. Men that data won't survive a year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Flytime: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
jikins:

angry

The guy you quoted before did he only mention Netflix? Didn't you see pc games n hd movies?

And where d hell did you see 2 days? The guy said 20 days.

I personally download a lot of pc games in the past 3 months. N I can tell you I have spent more than 500gb, horizon zero dawn I downloaded was 70gb+.Halo master chief collection was 98gb just to mention a few.

Don't get me started on tv series and movies I download in 1080p format. And yes of course Netflix too. So I know what the guy is saying and its very plausible to finish 500gb in 20 days with these alone. When you add ps4 digital games to it. Men that data won't survive a year.
first thing first
I thought it was 2days
Secondly Netflix can't consume 500gb ik 20days
Thirdly you downloaded a game and I said unless he downloaded a game then I believe him
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by nengibo: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Seikiri1:

I did networking with hiit to be precise, it was based on CCNA and networking generally. Will it be acceptable in the Nigeria labour market.
Depends on the company you are applying to, if you check the required qualifications for most NE roles the baseline line is CCNA or atleast COMPTIA, just make the investment in yourself and go 4 the CCNA exam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by jikins(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
Flytime:
first thing first
I thought it was 2dats
Secondly Netflix can't consume 500gb ik 20days
Thirdly you downloaded a game and I said unless he downloaded a game then I believe him

And he clearly included downloading pc games and hd movies did he not? So no point sticking to only netflix and adding unless he downloads a game. When he clearly pointed it out in the first place.

1 Like

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Jemerson: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Presegs:
I think GLO has the best data plan at the moment

I subscribed to their one terabyte data bundle for N100,000 meant to last for one year a few years ago.

Which other one do you know?

Can you share this plan like other Glo plans?
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Jemerson: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
michlins:
I pay 4k for 30gb on MTN

Code please
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by michlins(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jemerson:

Code please
buy a new SIM card and just register it then contact me. Don't migrate to any plan. Leave it as you get it
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by michlins(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jemerson:

Can you share this plan like other Glo plans?
you definitely can. In fact,if you meet like minds, you can contribute 25k each and use it to buy the data plan
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Jemerson: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
michlins:
you definitely can. In fact,if you meet like minds, you can contribute 25k each and use it to buy the data plan

Ok thanks
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Jemerson: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
michlins:
buy a new SIM card and just register it then contact me. Don't migrate to any plan. Leave it as you get it

Cool
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Abduletudaye(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
chychy12:
Ntel unlimited is the best.. 17500 naira... Unlimited download... Fast pass Airtel, Glo and Mtn combine... Quote me..

Its 18,500 now sir
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Akanimoh113(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
I'm using Glo oo
Do me Data Gifting
Or Probably Share me Data cheesy grin
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by emmypsv(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pls bro share 4 me na..dataly challenge pls ..
Pls jst reply
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by chychy12(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Its 18,500 now sir

Thanks for the update bro...
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Abduletudaye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
chychy12:

Thanks for the update bro...

you are welcome chief..
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by generationz(f): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jeffy1206:
If this your sim is brekete sim, you go receive bonus tia

What type of bonus?
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by generationz(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Casper21:

Things like PC games, Hd movies,Netflix streaming can suck Gigs
Why don't you use ntel?
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Jeffy1206(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
generationz:

What type of bonus?
call and data bonuses
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Casper21: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
generationz:

Why don't you use ntel?

is it unlimited with actual no data cap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by adimonyechidi: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
shellybee:
Buy a smile mifi or hop to WiFi.com.ng
WiFi.com.ng not available at the east side.. those people are not serious!
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by Abduletudaye(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Casper21:

is it unlimited with actual no data cap?

The 18500 monthly plan gives 225GB. There are other ones though. Viz a viz..

60K = 900GB

40K = 525GB

25K = 300GB

You can check my thread below and whatsapp me if necessary..

https://www.nairaland.com/5654748/ntel-plug-here
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by maclawrence02(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
cristy149:
one terabyte, N100k a year?[b][/b] angry grin grin wey i don use 500GB in 20days
That's approximately 25gigs daily!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by legalwealth(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: One Terybyte Data Valid For One Year by suogal(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please how do I share this data

Thanks in anticipation of your response
michlins:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Android Apps Not Found On Play Store / Bolt Browser Has Been Discontinued / What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.