Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive (1792 Views)

Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani / Torkwase Kilgore Emerges YDPN Deputy Women Leader / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by DAVIDMOE(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2020
it will be unfair if you are complaining about the happenings in the political space in Nigeria, and are not ready to make a change.
The little freedom we all are enjoying today was forth for by someone like me and you.

if we don't do something then nothing will be done.
having said this. I want use to join and support the youth party so that we can change things we don't like and create a good environment for our children.
join us on facebook
here � https://www./2500030750294654/?ref=share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by OwenJesse27(m): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Am already join the Edo state branch of the party ....any progress on the registration of the party

Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by OwenJesse27(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2020
The party need a manifesto and a strong constitution...
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by ehinmowo: 3:23am On Oct 25, 2020
The party needs to hit the ground running. Constitution. Candidates for elective positions b4 2023. And grand plan for 2023.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by obasiken: 3:36am On Oct 25, 2020
I like this

Op....create a website and post the link here
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by bigeliot(m): 4:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Youths that are not consistent want to run a party? I laugh. Just small money now, they will divide. They are not mentally ready. Forget it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by IamPlato(m): 4:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Please Dont Use That Name Youth Party, you Sound Like The Past Government.
Call The Party "The Calvary"
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by IamPlato(m): 4:53am On Oct 25, 2020
bigeliot:
Youths that are not consistent want to run a party? I laugh. Just small money now, they will divide. They are not mentally ready. Forget it
you Could Be Right though
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by yomexp(m): 4:58am On Oct 25, 2020
You mean Loot Democrazy Party? Directionless youth!

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by Amanda4life: 5:12am On Oct 25, 2020
MY SPIRIT GAVE ME A NAME THAT WILL PAVE WAY FOR VICTORY

IF U WANT ME TO SAY IT

PLEASE GATHER HEREEEE
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by Amanda4life: 5:13am On Oct 25, 2020
MY SPIRIT GAVE ME A NAME THAT WILL PAVE WAY FOR VICTORY

IF U WANT ME TO SAY IT

PLEASE GATHER HEREEEE

I NEED LIKE HUNDRED LIKES BEFORE I WILL SAY IT
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by Amanda4life: 5:21am On Oct 25, 2020
IF U CALL IT YOUTH PARTY OUR FATHERS MAY NOT WANT TO JOIN BUT WHEN YOU CALL IT

PLEASE CALL IT

NEW NIGERIAN PARTY

IT WILL PAVE WAY FOR VICTORY

NEW NIGERIAN PARTY

NEW NIGERIA N PARTY
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by Generalnomercy: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Nonsense.

Don't bring this madness to igboland.

Will never be in same party with Yorubas over their betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by babatunji91185: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Am already join the Edo state branch of the party ....any progress on the registration of the party
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by edoboy74(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
bigeliot:

Another Analog man on the run
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
bigeliot:

At least we are taking a step
Re: Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive by Holyproftobilob(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
https://holyprofweb.com/youth-democratic-party-ydp/
I don't want to copy and paste. But the link above is all you need to know about the party

(1) (Reply)

The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA / Breaking: Tension In Enugu Community As Many Feared Killed, Late Igwe’s House / “thanks But No Thanks” – Appointee Tells Buhari As He Rejects Appointment, Cites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.