Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs (77865 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / Oil Bloc: Mass Sack Looms As More IOCs Mull Exit / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Jokers gaurding pipelines that drain oil from their lands angling for more security contracts with empty threats...

Tompolo went under for 6 years due to a embezzlement charges he was being prosecuted for. If a "hole government" AKA Tompolo can go under for 6 years, who are these jokers?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Vatod(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin cheesy
If Zamfara can control 100% of their Gold, if CBN can buy gold from zamfara with money that was gotten from South ,
Then Niger delta should control their own resources too, this is simple logic.
Hmmmn (agba onitan lorri le)
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Lazenby007(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2020
The problem with these boys is that they always make known their plans even before given FG warning and ultimatum. Take them unaware!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by EMMY76: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

No be GEJ be president.

So I repeat,na empty threat

The niger delta generates more than 90% of nigeria's revenue ur bloodthirsty buhari won't be so foolish to turn the whole place into another borno.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Notasyouthink: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin cheesy
If Zamfara can control 100% of their Gold, if CBN can buy gold from zamfara with money that was gotten from South ,
Then Niger delta should control their own resources too, this is simple logic.
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Chinny024(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Please, ooooo...they should not add more pressure...
Can't start nursing injured Military and paramilitary men at this time...We heard nwiiiiiiii the last time they struck!!!
Buhari,hear dem ooooo
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by EMMY76: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
These niger delta militants don't even know the kind of negotiating powers they have in the restructuring of nigeria if only they can be able to stand their ground and refuse to collect peanuts bribes from the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by lymelyte(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The military stands no chance against these militants . They are deadlier than a viper
leave the guy make e dey talk..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Commonsense99: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2020
EMMY76:
These niger delta militants don't even know the kind of negotiating powers they have in the restructuring of nigeria if only they can be able to stand their ground and refuse to collect peanuts bribes from the federal government.
Exactly!
All they need is one or two selfless leaders with zero instinct for betrayal, those guys hold the magic key to this much echoed restructuring.

yahmohy27:

This is one of the promoters of crisis, I call them ipob members.
Continue the work you how to do well karma will surely catch up with whoever intentionally plans to truncate the peace and unity of this beloved country of ous
So why didn't you give a logical response to the message ?
If your country wants peace and unity, why not do things with equity and justice? You think any one will fold his arms and get shortchanged forever in the name of peace?
You certainly know little about law of karma that's why you use it loosely, Karma will start from you bro, it's called law of retributive justice.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by LikeAking: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sleekfingers:

ok ooooooo.......bayelsa is the most developed state in nigeria

States must generate a substancial amount of revenue to be developed.

The Nigerian Govs are not investing in state/private entrepreneurs.

One of the reason must states are poor.

Gov focus too much on road,bridges,etc and not businesses.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THESE LOOTERS?.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
Jokers gaurding pipelines that drain oil from their lands angling for more security contracts with empty threats...
Na your oil? Na your land? Have you seen those Niger delta militant in Lagos or any other states causing havoc..
Your Nigerian government has ruled you for 60 years yet you don't have 24hrs electricity.
Diezani looted billions of naira and dollars that would have send Niger deltans to school, develop their regions for years which would have stop such but no your politicians keep looting it.
EFCC chairman Magu looted billions of dollars yet buhari has keep him free from facing the law.
You think you are making sense.
Nddc hasn't implemented the master plan that has received huge funds over the years yet you think they can keep quiet..
I don't support what they're doing but go sleep
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Flytime: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:
Naira about to tank against usd.
If you know you know.
what does that mean?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by seunayantokun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
The oil is more a curse than a blessing. If they are honest and desire the prosperity of Nigeria, they only need to ensure oil stops flowing in their region. The military themselves can also help for a better tomorrow for their own children too. They only need to be focused, honest and stay away from bloodshed and looting. There must be no rest in this land until we restructure for peace and progress to visit us.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ANYANWUI(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
The Biggers fools of the century MEN

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Donspicey: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
CzarChris:
I once had a sit-down with these guys when I was part of an IOC team that went to discuss with them some years ago. Jokes apart no government would even dream of an all out confrontation with these guys. The own the creeks, they know every where and it would be a logistical nightmare for the amphibious unit of the NA to dream of even going there. Believe me I know, So this one no bi GEJ or Buhari, any sensible government would prefer to discuss with them than to fight

Bros no dey waste ur time explain to dis pple wey no knw how dos guys dey run tins inside creek........

me sef wey frm SS no dey like hear say dem wan strike cos i no say e no dey always end well.......

The Best the Govt can do now is to dialogue with dem for peace.....They shoul pls not start any destruction now dat we have so many challenges to deal with if not Nigeria economy fit jst crumble kpatakpata.....

If dos wey dey make noise see dos guys wia dem dey controll metal dem go FEM hide dia face
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by SKINDOGGY: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
nedekid:
Naira about to tank against usd.
If you know you know.
GEE guys right now cool grin kiss wink smiley if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
shevy878:

Lol, buhari can't do anything. The lekki tollgate shooting has thought bubu some lesson on how to deal carefully with agitation & protest in the South, the more he involves the military the more the demand for restructuring continue to gain weight & momentum.
The Army Generals knows how to play the game.
They will just formulate and attach the shooting on something else.
When the Python Dance attacked Nnamdi Kanu that led to his disappearance, after so many allegations of Army killing IPOB members, what happen to the officers?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Empty threats, empty demands
U Call Dat Empty Threats? Lol. Doze Guys No Get Joy Oo. Dem Mean Business. Av U Not Heard Of What Dey Were Doing B4 Dey Calmed Down? Dey Were Bombing Pipelines, Kidnapping D Whites Men. Anyway, I Think U Need To Listen To Flektaman's Song Titled E Don Red O Mama.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

Buhari will not use the regular army.

He will draft his fulani and Sahelian orcs to pillage the ND to submission .

Hahaha, you think those militant are those idiots that sold their life's in lekki shooting way nothing come out. Go try, they kill soldiers like water. If you haven't seen it, you better keep quiet.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
fitzmayowa:
I hope those militants will not follow through with their plans, our military is already over stretched they have to deal with BH, bandits now add militancy to it, to top it all no one wants to enlist in the military because of the military current poor state.

This might just be the end of Nigeria, if only we didn't use our PVC to vote in someone that doesn't give a fvck about Nigeria into power....
At the bolded, I was surprised when I began to see Nigeria army recruitment posters everywhere on the streets unlike before. If IPOB, OPC and Militants should unite, I believe the military will not shoot a single bullet. They will just surrender jejelly.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
lexy2014:

D problem with militants isn't their demands but their selfishness because they aren't fighting for d region but their bellies and pockets
Who told you they're not fighting for the region? If they're not fighting for the region how come we have nddc and others? The government has refused to develop their region, so those guys has resort to bargain for their self interest. Have you heard the federal government compensate communities for oil spillage, pollution of their environment? Only when they want to drill crude oil they will share peanuts and that's over.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Kuginzi: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jonathan39:
Nigeria army has failed in the past at the creek. During buharis first tenure what happened when he said he won't grant them amnesty anymore. Militants have upper hand in their region
Pls invite the Militants to dare the Army, before another amnesty be given to them, many would have lost their lives.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Avengers are keyboard warriors now
Common bayelsa federal road those militants blocked, the army, police were all begging them. If you are powerful go fight them or send those weak Nigeria soldiers.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ibuildstuff(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:
idiots
these are periods IOCs are struggling to survive in business. oil prices are now low and a lot of IOCs wouldn't mind packing up.
The FG has done enough for d Niger delta in sincerity. IOCs pay the communities, IOCs contribute their quota to NDDC, IOCs give out contracts to local indigenes due to NCDMB rules even though those local contractors make a mess. but in all their elites embezzle these funds. they should go for their elites.
a huge percentage of their youths are employed in these companies
a huge percentage of their students are on scholarships. wat exactly is their problems.

they are threatening destruction wen they should be wooing investors to their region. era of oil relevance is coming to an end and these idiots dont know dat
Resource control jor, how will one region control their gold, while govt controls the other region oil.

Imagine zamfara selling their gold to federal government. Let us sell our oil to federal government too.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ibuildstuff(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Avengers are keyboard warriors now
U know nothing, avengers were part of the reason Nigeria went on recession, if not for the likes of I've Ibe kachikwu that settled the matter na different story u for dey talk by now.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by MagicBishop: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
onyechez:

Hahaha, you think those militant are those idiots that sold their life's in lekki shooting way nothing come out. Go try, they kill soldiers like water. If you haven't seen it, you better keep quiet.

The govt will not engage the Militants because they can't .

Rather they will terrorize the communities towards not given support to the rebels

That is counter insurgency 101 the Nigerian Army style .
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ibuildstuff(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
DamZik:
At the bolded, I was surprised when I began to see Nigeria army recruitment posters everywhere on the streets unlike before. If IPOB, OPC and Militants should unite, I believe the military will not shoot a single bullet. They will just surrender jejelly.
They even reduce the academy requirement to join the military, normally it should be waec but now even if u fail waec they will still enlist u. That's to tell u how desperate the military needs man power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by cray91(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are you a smart phone and iPhone user or do you have a smart TV? Then get entertained from No 1 best worldwide movie platform.. Net... FLiX..... Contact me on whatsapp
1500 for a month
4k for three months
12k for a year..
Get login before payment
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by ibuildstuff(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

The govt will not engage the Militants because they can't .

Rather they will terrorize the communities towards not given support to the rebels

That is counter insurgency 101 the Nigerian Army style .
U donno what u are saying, what do I think the likes of ibe kachikwu did when he was GM of nnpc. They engage the militant, those guys have back door meetings the public is not aware of.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs by shevy878: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

The Army Generals knows how to play the game.
They will just formulate and attach the shooting on something else.
When the Python Dance attacked Nnamdi Kanu that led to his disappearance, after so many allegations of Army killing IPOB members, what happen to the officers?
The army have no problem facing ipob, their intent were divisional an attempt to breakup the country, unlike the recent protest & NDA agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.