Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! (292 Views)

BEST PROPERTY ON PROMO IN ELEKO , LAGOS / The Best Property And Estate Agent In Abeokuta / Best Property Investment Destination You Won't Like To Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! by okplusie(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Wait! Are you thinking of renting a house to live till you get yours within Ibadan?
Or are you planning to buy a land or completed house in IBADAN but you want to save more money and safer place?

Relax because you are in the right page!

SAVE and SAFE HOUSE AND PROPERTIES is the safer company you could ever think of. We sell properties (Land, House) and as well we give out houses to let. We have them at different parts of Ibadan..

Here are some

TWIN DUPLEX OF 4BEDROOMs EACH AT BASHORUN AKEKE__ #25M

8 FLATS AT OLOGUNERU__ #50M

7 B/rms DUPLEX + 2B/RMS FLAT BQ & 1RM ATTACHMENT@ NEW BODIJA __#80M

1STOREY BUILDING @ MOKOLA ROUNDABOUT__ #60M

ETC

Trusted!

Contact SSHAP on : 07025235337 or 08164132757 or 08118246210.

wink

Re: Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2020
jeromestarks
Re: Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! by okplusie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don't get you sir.
southniyikaye:
jeromestarks
Re: Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
okplusie:
I don't get you sir.
I am directing someone who needs a property in ibadan to your post
Re: Save Some Cash And Secure Best Property At Ibadan!! by okplusie(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oh, thanks.
southniyikaye:
I am directing someone who needs a property in ibadan to your post

(1) (Reply)

LETTING:- Room Self Contain (new House) *@ Off Shyllon Street, Palmgrove, Lagos. / 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Uncompleted House For Sale / Order All Kinds Of Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.