Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals (80472 Views)

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Nigeriadondie: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Tpave:
God bless you OBJ. Fearless man. That's exactly what happened especially that Lekki toll gate shootings.
Don’t forget Odi killings by Obj
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by BOBAN2710: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
nazicartel:
what does his family got to do with this?.... We know he talks bulshit sometimes but bringing his family to this is something you have outgrown,,, no family is perfect...
OGA PLS FFK DESERVES ANY GRENADE THROWN AT HIM because OF HIS DISGUSTING AND IRRITATING ANTICS
ANY DAY
ANY TIME
ANY OUR
ANY MINUTE
ANY SECOND.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
KVN1:
All the 3; the one telling the truth,the lifeless one who's being told the truth,and the one bringing the truth to us should all rot in hell

Including the ones who attended the virtual meeting. Useless bunch of human beings

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Dreadful: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2020
That is how these monsters deceive all of you. Buhari is dead all you baboons and this is why the protests should continue so as to fish out so many hidden things.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by We4all: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2020
This man should just shut up. The fool is justifying the activities of those looters because they haven't paid him a visit yet. Someone that cannot even keep his family together thinks he can now talk about the affairs of this country.

Come to think of it, there is no difference between him and those thugs. I pray he meets with them soon.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by cmikel: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Gov

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Throwback: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Web2020:
What has his personal life got to do with what he just wrote. Agent of destruction, even when you are paid to destroy can't you use caution. Ah

You mean I should use caution like FFK does with his history of lies and claims of relevance when he obviously is as ignorant as you and me?
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Throwback:
FFK on the beat.

Always claiming to know yet did not know his own house was falling apart.

Or is this not the same FFk that claimed then during the cold war between Buhari and Gov Ortom, that Buhari did not shake the hand of the Governor during introductions at the FEC meeting, but was belied by the pictures and video from the event showing otherwise?

An ignorant man claiming he knows and has sources. Sources that bring him shame when the real narrative is told by those truly involved.

Truly, we all saw peaceful protests until sponsored thugs were dropped in the company of those validly protesting.

Hmmn
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by OgaRico(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Swidell:
Guys, i have for sale a brand new 500 gigabyte ext. hard drive Pre-loaded with top rated video courses that will teach you I.T skills such as Programming, Web dev't, Data Science, SQL, Mobile App dev't, Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking, Cloud Computing. Also included are courses in Graphic Design, UX/UI design, Video Editing, Project Management e.t.c
What'sapp me (Timothy) on +234 806494-329-7 for more details.(Pay on delivery)

I hope you have a valid receipt(s) of all these things you are advertising in case any one any where is interested in buying?.We no know who bi who because you sef sabi say plenty things lost for people shops especially in this period of hoodlums attack.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by hardeyeanc(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Aswear... I wish the youth can form a forum across the nation against 2023 election in which we will have a political party and nominate from dt forum who is gonna be the president, governor of each state, the youth will even decide who will make the NASS and vote out all these old and clueless people, enough of God-fatherism. But some Judas won't allow it to work.
Moferere:
2023 should just come.
I am tired of seeing Buhari

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by isaiahethan: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is also from the President in the same meeting...
[/b]
But Short fuse people like the foolish FFK will always pick up what they can masturbate on. Foolish mugus and his followers.

U dey mind the charlatan wife beater.
I hate nonsense.

[b]Talking about Obasanjo.....
Here was the same man that destroyed and brought down a whole Village (Odi village),
he killed all the men in the village, just few years ago! (MASSACRE)!!!

But the animals and pigs supporting him see no wrong in that up till today.

For me OBJ don't deserve to be alive. Too many atrocities in the land .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by adesharp2(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Bigchristo: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2020
KVN1:
All the 3; the one telling the truth,the lifeless one who's being told the truth,and the one bringing the truth to us should all rot in hell
they’re all same sets of people

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Reptyle(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2020
2 things I am sure of:

1. FFK was not part of that meeting.

2. FFK does not have access to OBJ and could therefore not have been privy to what OBJ told Buhari.

Conclusion: FFK is a bloody clout chaser.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
I guess FFK was with OBJ when the virtual meeting held or OBJ called him after the meeting to brief him what he told Buhari. All of them are one and the same!

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Brushstrokes20: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Spot on! Enough of nonsense
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Niggerian past and present leaders are all different thugs and terrorist leaders.

They have destroyed over 200 millions citizens destinies for over 60 years. Leaders that massacring their taxepayers/citizens in every regimes.

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Tedpgrass: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:
https://thenationonlineng.net/odi-leaders-to-obasanjo-youre-not-fit-to-comment-on-lekki-shootings/

Correct my wrong assumptions

Wasn't OBJ's response provoked by the initial murder of the army officers sent to Odi..

A retaliation for..... killing army officers which is akin to a declaration of war according to the NA codebook.

Please clarify if I've assumed wrong.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by manuroq(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Hope buhari heard this one, because he seems not to know anything at all I heard he has dementia,
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2020
KVN1:
ki ki kikiiiiiiii ki ki..

Asin ehn! their hell go different.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by shevy878: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
shocked yea! That's true! I think OBJ is absolutely right on this one
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Tonitelli: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is also from the President in the same meeting...
[/b]
But Short fuse people like the foolish FFK will always pick up what they can masturbate on. Foolish mugus and his followers.

U dey mind the charlatan wife beater.
I hate nonsense.

[b][b]Talking about Obasanjo.....
Here was the same man that destroyed and brought down a whole Village (Odi village),
he killed all the men in the village, just few years ago! (MASSACRE)!!!
[/b]
But the animals and pigs supporting him see no wrong in that up till today.

No one is supporting OBJ for what he has done..but he was man enough to admit that he did it and give his reasons regardless of how wrong he was...
Your darling bubu daddy and his army are still denying that they killed people in lekki..in fact they are saying they were never there and videos were photoshopped...
You stressed on him saying the youths should not have allowed the protests be hijacked by hoodlums...pls explain how they were supposed to control hoodlums that your darling bubu daddy's agents brought to attack and later on infiltrate protesters..
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by michoim(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Nonsense. Were you not OBJ minister that contributed to the present poor state of the nation? The aviation ministry which you held the portfolio then; is now being massively upgraded through out the nation by this same administration you are condemning out of sadism...
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Mayniaa: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
To those looking for dead bodies, it shall not be well with you!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6203833/missing-people-lekki-toll-gate
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Mayniaa: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
michoim:
Nonsense. Were you not OBJ minister that contributed to the present poor state of the nation? The aviation ministry which you held the portfolio then; is now being massively upgraded through out the nation by this same administration you are condemning out of sadism...

You should be more concerned about what's right not who is right
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Mayniaa: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
michoim:

You should be more concerned about what's right not who is right, did he lie that government sponsored thugs caused the mayhem?

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Soulsymbol99: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Tpave:
God bless you OBJ. Fearless man. That's exactly what happened especially that Lekki toll gate shootings.

Why em go fear?Buhari is his junior in life.both in the military and any other places.
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Temptee101(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Moferere:
2023 should just come.
I am tired of seeing Buhari

I swear2god, hearing his name alone angers the shiit outta me.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Tonitelli: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Correct my wrong assumptions

Wasn't OBJ's response provoked by the initial murder of the army officers sent to Odi..

A retaliation for..... killing army officers which is akin to a declaration of war according to the NA codebook.

Please clarify if I've assumed wrong.

It was....
And he hasn't denied it...unlike our bubu and his army dat have said they were not at d lekki tollgate..and are using their agents to propagate the lie that nobody died

1 Like

Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
isaiahethan:

For me OBJ don't deserve to be alive. Too many atrocities in the land .
This is a country we live in.
A man that killed all the men in a village,
A policeman that killed well over 40 Anambra youths and dumped their bodies in the river under Peter Obi governance are all left alone and no one is condemning or talking about it all because of Politics!
There was a nation!
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by Excel3298: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
KVN1:

Boss.....chill nah..���
Re: #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals by buiquiey(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Yoral98369:
Good morning ☀️

Seun kindly deactivate this accounts, they are all here to scam innocent ones. After you pay your hard earned into their account, they tend to lie to you that network isn't allowing them to send it. I have been a victim not once nor twice... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.