Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West (2245 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Nobody Should Attack Malian Herders In Sokoto – Miyetti Allah / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by SlayerForever: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2020
You are not different from Grandson.

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Lipscomb(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2020
kiss
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Gotze1: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2020
KAHBOOM:
This is a meaningless, cowardical write up.

U guys have disgraced ur tribe kpata kpata

A time were every youth stood there ground to ask for good governance in there states.All of a sudden some people started blaming others

South south,middle belt and co una dey see why Igbos they think trice to ally with this people.

Even the genuine protesters among dem are afraid to clear the air that its not a tribal tin.

Keep on disgracing ur tribe while Nigerians keep record.
If dem call una cowards,backstabbers and snakes now,una go dey vex..Thats if u are truly Yoruba
Any Yoruba man wey talk southern alliance is on his own.
Shut your dirty mouth. Did anyone ask for unity before. Yorubas did not need any bastard to fight their fight.

You are worthless, foolish and stupid. Who need backstabbing ghommid coward OSU like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Difrent: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

d remembrance will be mutual bro
every Igbo man will remember dat a yoruba can never be trusted. he will go out on a fight with u and turn against. their is no unity and their will never be unity in d south. let's all mind our businesses and do our things

at least yorubas are not flocking into your region even this very second, you are not a good neighbour to us, we have zero in common(only christianity)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Zionmdde: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Difrent:

at least yorubas are not flocking into your region even this very second, you are not a good neighbour to us, we have zero in common(only christianity)
sharrap
the same vehicles that gets filled up from east to lagos also gets filled up from lagos to the east
Yorubas are in every region, the difference is dat they are mostly agbo sellers or taxi drivers over there

hausas are your good neighbors, mkpi. even in ur so called land, u guys fear hausas cos if u do anyhow, u see anyhow.

see dem cowards running away from fight and trying to attack people who will never fight them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:

See what the Hausa are saying about us
Oh I even thought I was reading a writeup by an adult . It is either you are below 20 or you have undeveloped brain

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Yorubas have always been accommodating to other peoples. Always avoiding trouble and clashes with strangers. But due to the traditional daftness of many of these tribes, they mistook such privileges as weakness on the part of Yorubas. They started this "Yorubas dey fear" bs talk. This led to the springing up of violent Yoruba groups (such as OPC) that came around to knock sense into these senseless fellows. Any violence against strangers in Yorubaland is traceable to this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by KAHBOOM: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Gotze1:
Shut your dirty mouth. Did anyone as for unity before. Yorubas dies not need any bastard to fight their fight.

You are worthless, foolish and stupid. Who need backstabbing ghommid coward OSU like you.

Its either ur are mad or about to be.

If u quote me again God go punish u and ur ancestors dia.

Pig

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by CSTRR: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Pecuman: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
One correction

The relationship between Igbos and Yoruba is far older than that between Hausa and Yoruba.

Ile Ife had Igbo communities, that were chased out when the O'odua dynasty came to power and settled just a few kilometers south. The community there is Igbo and they claim their origin from when they were forced to relocate from Ile Ife.

Stop believing Fulani lies. Southern Nigeria had always has a sort of relationship between each other before the North.

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Gotze1: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
KAHBOOM:

Its either ur are mad or about to be.

If u quote me again God go punish u and ur ancestors dia.

Pig
Na the same God go punish you and your generation.

Come and tell me if the site belongs to your father.

Worthless OSU slave.

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Pecuman:
One correction

The relationship between Igbos and Yoruba is far older than that between Hausa and Yoruba.

Ile Ife had Igbo communities, that were chased out when the O'odua dynasty came to power and settled just a few kilometers south. The community there is Igbo and they claim their origin from when they were forced to relocate from Ile Ife.

Stop believing Fulani lies. Southern Nigeria had always has a sort of relationship between each other before the North.

Ugbo is different from igbo
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2020
BlueOrange:

Stop being foolish. There are atleast 30 Million non-natives in the SW. Use your brain and stop being senseless.
have you slapped your Moda before
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Canvass: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2020
You think anyone can attack my best friend Isioma or Mallam Audu that has been my friend since 1994 and his children that are more Yoruba than some Yoruba people I know and I'll turn my face? No way.
It has never been Yoruba Vs Hausa Vs Igbo Vs any other tribe for me. It has always been the rich and powerful Vs the poor. All the people talking about Igbo ultimatum in SW are high Sapele water.

4 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by olagoke29970: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
:You have said it allA beautiful write up from a true Omoluabi. Thank youSee what the Hausa are saying about us

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Pecuman: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2020
I will never understand why these same people that characterize Igbos as leeches on society also like supporting the "One Nigeria" mantra. Like why don't they also support Igbos being expelled from the Nigerian state.

Like why can't South East and majority Igbo SouthSouth areas cam just be expelled from Nigeria as its own country.

Because why do you think they are in Lagos in the first place?. When Ghanains were flooding into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s as soon as Nigerians no longer wanted them here, they were easily expelled.

If you are really tired of Igbos coming to your land. Give them their own country and expell all of them there. Hell, even build wall around Igboland and be happy that you will never see them again.

3 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by bigwig071(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2020
The lazy fools are only after igbos properties.

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Pecuman: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2020
SuperBold:

Ugbo is different from igbo

They have the same Origin.
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Tonitelli: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Pls..stop replying or commenting on this dolt of an op post...he isn't Yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Pecuman:

They have the same Origin.

No they don't.
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by loveth360(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Difrent:

the most important part of the message which you missed is this

" the ibo is not a good neighbor to the yorubas"
every yorubaman will always remember this after the events of the past days
We don't want to be your neighbour talk more of being good one.
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2020
None of the writers at the front page captured the op well.

He is an Hausa man who was paid by government to deceive yorubas to continue a useless alliance.

It will not work. We are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by loveth360(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlueOrange:

Stop being foolish. There are atleast 30 Million non-natives in the SW. Use your brain and stop being senseless.
But yorubas has the right to threaten others.
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by loveth360(f): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pecuman:
I will never understand why these same people that characterize Igbos as leeches on society also like supporting the "One Nigeria" mantra. Like why don't they also support Igbos being expelled from the Nigerian state.

Like why can't South East and majority Igbo SouthSouth areas cam just be expelled from Nigeria as its own country.

Because why do you think they are in Lagos in the first place?. When Ghanains were flooding into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s as soon as Nigerians no longer wanted them here, they were easily expelled.

If you are really tired of Igbos coming to your land. Give them their own country and expell all of them there. Hell, even build wall around Igboland and be happy that you will never see them again.
Very simple.
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by loveth360(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
None of the writers at the front page captured the op well.

He is an Hausa man who was paid by government to deceive yorubas to continue a useless alliance.

It will not work. We are wiser now
From the writer up I know the Op is an aboki,but many yorubas supports him,so we go by their stands.

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by gratiaeo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Difrent:

the most important part of the message which you missed is this

" the ibo is not a good neighbor to the yorubas"
every yorubaman will always remember this after the events of the past days
Then do your worst and face the consequences
Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by LegendHero(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
post=95318078:

LegendHero I thought you're smart, you really disappointed me grin your write up only make sense to those suffering from mental slavery from Sokoto Caliphate in Yoruba land, I can bet with my balls you are Yoruba Muslim grin Attacking Igbos in Lagos means you guys want to cause another civil war in Yoruba land which will be more brutal and destructive in both side which I'm not praying for, Igbos in Lagos are huge to withstand any aggression in Lagos more than any state , Igbos are not cowards and will never be, they are brutal and aggressive when you look for their trouble, and good neighbours to live with, that's why Igbos are in every parts of the world doing their business and succeeding, only the envy ones are jealous of their success, stop being a coward and stop blaming Igbos.

Do you always see me in your dreams? Do I always hunt you in your dreams such that you see me in every moniker?

If this person talk it’s legend, if that one talk it’s legend.

Hope you are okay you this Anambla Jew?

2 Likes

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Difrent: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zionmdde:

sharrap
the same vehicles that gets filled up from east to lagos also gets filled up from lagos to the east
Yorubas are in every region, the difference is dat they are mostly agbo sellers or taxi drivers over there

hausas are your good neighbors, mkpi. even in ur so called land, u guys fear hausas cos if u do anyhow, u see anyhow.

see dem cowards running away from fight and trying to attack people who will never fight them

that should be our problem NOT yours, the fact remains......ibos are not good neighbours to the yorubas.......envy and jealousy is the root cause, its natural though we are the most educated and prosperous tribes in the whole of black race.......

1 Like

Re: No Body Should Attack Igbos And Non Yoruba In South West by Zionmdde: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Difrent:

that should be our problem NOT yours, the fact remains......ibos are not good neighbours to the yorubas.......envy and jealousy is the root cause, its natural though we are the most educated and prosperous tribes in the whole of black race.......
the most educated tribe deceived by Kanu to run rampage on their land. And did u say prosperous? who dash monkey banana
as for envy and jealousy dats wat u guys hang around ur necks, cos I dont see any Igbo man who has chance talk less of noticing u guys
as for neighbors, u sound like cowards, go and face the people fighting u and leave those who dont want to fight

awawa one million gang, educated indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down / Nnamdi Kanu: Imagine The Love His People Have For Him- Pics / In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.