Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. (30860 Views)

Six Things Christain Youths Should Engage In / Six Things A Christian Should Never Do - Tunde Korede / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Akube1z: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Six important things every Christian should never do or Engaged in.

1) Don't Engage in Blasphemy or Laying Curses on the government and the country.

2) Don't avenge or bear any grudge against the people of the government and the citizens of the country

3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

4) In this trying time, You must not seize to love God and keep His Commandments

5) Don't engage in violence, destructions and non peaceful protests.

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Akube1z: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Bible verses :

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 19:18
And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

Exodus 32:31-32

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Deuteronomy 7:9

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalms 97:10
The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

Psalms 145:20
Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Proverbs 10:12
He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.

Proverbs 17:9

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2020
We have heard

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Akube1z: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by IamWonderful: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Don't Sell your Conscience!! No Matter how Much ! Instead of Selling your Conscience, just keep Quiet!
Violence, Wickedness and Evil does not have a Language or Tribe. Quit Fighting yourselves based on Tribe and Ethnicity. Evil is Evil! No matter who Committed it!
Judgement is not for only those that do evil! Those that take Pleasure in them are also Cursed..
Do not Support Evil in anyway or Form!!
Do not Cover up Evil Directly or Indirectly!

Most Important!
Prepare for Eternity!
Many Have Gone in these Few days!
There is Life after Death!
JESUS only is the Means to Eternal Life..

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
*Stealing (looting of private property)

*Killing

*Lying (deliberately giving or spreading false information)

*Burning of both public and private properties

*Attacking innocent lives

*Cheating (Fraud)

I wanted to list six but those four are the ones I could think for now. If I'm able to get more I would add them to the list.

God bless.

Modified:

Fifth one added. One more to go.

Modified:

Sixth now added so it's now complete. Glory to God who makes all things possible.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by html14java(f): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2020
Lovely.
I'll add mine.

Never engage in "it-can't-get-better talks". Continue to pray for our dear country, Nigeria. One day, e go betta. We've shown them sample.

18 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
3) Don't Judge the government , Instead pray for the Forgiveness of God over this country.

5) Don't engage in violence, destructions and non peaceful protests.

6) You must not engage in cruel act , but engage in kindness act and show love to people.
SECONDED

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Ololanla: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
okay
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Swidell: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by mascot87(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
I am not even fully a committed dedicated Christian and I know must of this things. Most people that call themselves Christians are hypocrites and the only good thing about them is them known and called a Christian. There attitude, behaviour and relationship with there fellow human beings is nothing to write home about.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by ovieigho(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Don’t try to tame Christian with this words

What’s all this at this time
But if you must please back it up with biblical injunction
Not just listing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by naijastoryz8: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Super dumb post

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
nice
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by money121(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by capatainrambo: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Which kin preaching be this ? undecided

femi adesina is that u ?

Stupid zombie

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by IamPlato(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
I agree with all except your number one

Government no be God... They are men we put there but they abused that power and over ride us...

We are to judge them also... Because we own them... So I disagree with number 3 also.

By the way the youths need to act but nobody know what to do next

The good news is that there is a solution and tactics to it

Interested youths should listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_B2h_-aPaU

If you are convinced and interested you know what to do... This is not a joke.

If you make a move then good.

I am ready when you are but I won't stay ready forever because I will move on to other things if the youths chose to give up or quit

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by michoim(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
But some pastors and Bishops are guilty of the first three...

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by BigDawsNet: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Don't loose your faith in God
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by jayjaycee0: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Religion is what is taking us back in this country. Just imagine this useless article

Same way those northern idiots were calling endsars protesters infidels.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by freedomeniola(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Y are you like this?
We don end sars
Nah bad government we 1 end now
He no go better for buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by harsysky(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
You are right, but I wana ask this simple question: The israelites are always fighting wars, right? Why can't they just pray for God to take control? We live in a country where we are at war with our politicians, but we are always reminded using the bible verses to keep shut. You are right, no doubt, but we are in a world where the violent taketh whatever they want by force.

We should just pray that God help us win the war with these thieves called our leaders.

This post should be for your family alone, not for the poor citizens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Mindlog: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
What do you expect from the people, when the government deliberately insists on curses inducing policies?
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by recievesense: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
We hear
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Adedotguy: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
wink
Re: #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. by Nyoyokoone: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Please guys do me this one favor
By casting your vote for me
Your vote counts
Let's win this one together

Below is the Voting Link��

https://paystack.com/pay/2020mpecontest

The space for contestant name, kindly fill in :
⏩Emediong Nyoyoko✍️✅

Thanks as you vote �.
Good bless you �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.