Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) (1453 Views)

Innoson To Commission 3 New Automotive Plants.. / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Everest9(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Do you know much about cars and can put what you know into writing? If the answer is yes then you can become one of my writer.

However, a good writer can write about anything as longer as he is a good researcher.

I created automotive blog recently and need good writers who can provide 2 articles between 1000 to 3000 words per weeks

# Rules

* You content must target a particle keyword which helps to get visitors form google.

* I will pay you per week as long as you send me the content.

* Must be well written and arranged with subheadings.

If you are interested indicate below.
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by boshina(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Everest9:
Do you know much about cars and can put what you know into writing? If the answer is yes then you can become one of my writer.

However, a good writer can write about anything as longer as he is a good researcher.

I created automotive blog recently and need good writers who can provide 2 articles between 1000 to 3000 words per weeks

# Rules

* You content must target a particle keyword which helps to get visitors form google.

i'm interested my email address is bogunshina@gmail.com
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Everest9(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2020
boshina:
i'm interested my email address is bogunshina@gmail.com
add me https:///2348064660400
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Dannyboi123: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2020
boshina:
I'm interested and ready to start working right away with further delay. Email address is lienad123james@gmail.com and phone number 08107800251
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Teel012(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Everest9:

# Rules

I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Ifefolayimi(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
I will write 100% non plagiarized contents for you

Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Everest9(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Still looking
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by MARX77(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everest9:
Still looking

I work with an automobile company and I have first hand knowledge of cars and how they operate. I also possess general knowledge of car documentation and all. You can reach me on WhatsApp with the Link below

https:///message/XGVSAIQOS6D4G1
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by MARX77(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Everest9:
Still looking

I work with an automobile company and I have first hand knowledge of cars and how they operate. I also possess general knowledge of car documentation and all. You can reach me on WhatsApp with the Link below

https:///message/XGVSAIQOS6D4G1

1 Like

Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Everest9(m): 2:12am On Jan 05, 2021
More writers needed. Contact me if you are interested
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Everest9:
More writers needed. Contact me if you are interested
Them
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by GabrielMagarey: 2:00pm On May 26, 2022
Buying auto parts online is the best way to get what you need at a price that's right. There is no time wasted driving around town or standing in line at your local parts store, so you can follow this https://www.suncentauto.com/sealight-p1-h7-led-bulbs-only-fit-projector-lens-h7-conversion-kit.html site to purchase quality car parts at low rates. And with so many different options available, you'll be sure to find what you're looking for.
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by kernniejay(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
How will you confirm that your potential writer is a certified auto professional?
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Chidex93: 5:06am On May 28, 2022
Hi everest sequel to your post i am a competent,professional autoblog writer who knows about cars and willing to put it in writing with ability to write an article of about 1000-3000 words weekly following your laid down rules and would be interested feel free to contact me via chidiebere4000@gmail.com/08172893987 thankyou.
Re: Need Writers For My New Automotive Blog (cars) by Chidex93: 5:11am On May 28, 2022
Hi everest for qualitative autoblog writing you can contact me through chidiebere4000@gmail.com/08172893987.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!my HONDA CIVIC 2002 Keeps Jerking. / Good Car Tracker / What's The Fastest Selling Car In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.