Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar (60611 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by condralbedez: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stupid people
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Maj196(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
The big people indeed undecided
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by habymi: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
we'll forgive u but as u dress up to go out tomorrow may trailer jam u and ur crew.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Allakent: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
angry shocked cool angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by JONSYN7154: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sonoyom:
It's an Efik slang.
Interpretation pls.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Reeses: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bitch

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by AdetayoNL(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
pyyxxaro:
We go soon inform those rascals say palliatives de ur house

2mins everywhere bust

Wahala grin grin
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Miracle2020: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
When are they going to visit Dino Melaye? I want to follow, only one car in his house will change my life.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Seebrian(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
It is very good that she admitted their mistakes. She is forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Ayubaossy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by yahmohy27: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
blazepascal:
forgive what.. after all the things you guys have done. GOD punish all of you.
This one no dey go to church.
Even this morning we learnt to be praying for our leaders not cursing them.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Sundrus: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I hear say na the stingy politicians them dey attack for calabar

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
How come T.A.ORJI is always spared in the presence of such misery and mayhem..?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Buffalo2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
swiz123:
We can never fall for politician's shenanigans now. We've become wiser.

Hencforth, any senator or rep that doesn't represent us well at the house shouldn't bother returning home. He or she wouldn't have a home to return to anyway..
. Well said
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Lastanza: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Crocodile � begging. The same thing they do during election
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Fisher007: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lol, in as much as what she is doing doesn't look rationale too most people. But she is wise. Why?

Her instinct for survival as a female or women is deep.

She can sense what is coming ahead. ( Attacks on senators, people in power both past and present ) . She can sense it as a female.

Most male in power are being decieived by the power they think they have. This little video have made her free from attacks from the youth both now and in the future.

She could only do this since there is a new Lion King in the Kingdom. she needs to show or manipulate submission or cooperation to show her loyalty.

Most woke guys understand this. Most normal guys will be wondering what the f am I saying ?

Well make she enjoy. What do I know?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Gloriagee(f): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
What exactly is the kneeling supposed to accomplish. Yeah, looting is horrible I agree but so is all the collective looting the politicians have been doing for so long. Like u kneel and does that mean their debts are cancelled and food magically appears on their tables?

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by BabaO2: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Everyone is defending their regions, our useless little thinking Yorubas joined hands with other tribes to destroy our heritage and desecrated the palace of our oba the custodian of our value without defence/challenge by the community

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by DECENCY3: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
muchroom:
Can someone help translate the language please?

The youths of calabar young boys and girls please forgive we the elders. We have offended you people for long but I plead that you guys forgive us. I am kneeling down in an Efik land to plead that the politicians be forgiven. The last time I knelt down was when I was ordained in the church.

I am happy that all the places you people went to, you did not kill anybody. Please let there be no killing in the land of the Efiks no more shedding of blood. Let's Maintain our position as the most calm state, no shedding of blood. Let there be no problem in the land again.

Please bring back the old Calabar, the Canaan city, the calm environment, etc.

She starts crying they said your highness please don't cry and she said please allow me to cry, this thing is not an easy thing. Youths please forgive the elders and politicians we know we have wronged you people.

I have tried abeg na there I sabi reach

3 Likes

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Eriokanmi: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
BMCs and Tinubu ass lickers won't see this. Awon ode jatijati who think only from their anus, thinking the ongoing attacks are targetted at tinubu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by bro4u: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lies... We can't see her face clearly
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by ajl: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mama ode ikunle okin sheywa

Awiwiwiwi afofofofo
. empower the youths,no
Provide scholarship no
Provide jobs no
Raise decent standards of living no
Make food cheap and accessible,no

Now you no fit rest

Yoruba ti sotan.woni Omo tobako - a child you refuse to train/empower
Agbele tobakota-Will destroy all your legacies and valuable or whatever you think is dear to you

And that is why some miscreants will have the effonterty to desecrate the obas palace because they have Zero knowledge of customs, traditions, social values, basic decency, respect for culture and the elders so they definitely will not see anything wrong stealing the staff of office

The children you refused to empower and allowed to stay hungry will be the Same children that will grow up as adults to give you unrest and destroy all your accumulations

Continue kneeling down,shebi esope oroyin ope.ema wa alright

Forget the Oba of Lagos story. He brought it upon himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin. Na Dem coolfredo people........

I just have this inner feeling that this woman is hoarding some covid-19 palliatives
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm sure she didn't try this stunt in front of a crowd of rampaging youths...

No need begging for forgiveness! There will be none to give!!!... Just return every dime you stole, you ROGUE!!! Same with every one of your fellow evil elders who took over from the military in 1999.

You useless elders destroyed this nation with your greed, selfishness, and wickedness!!! You all stole money meant to make life meaningful for your countrymen, for what?!! Just to secure the futures of several lineages unborn!!! None of you will go unpunished!!!

Dimeji Bankole
Good luck Jonathan
Ike Ekweremadu
Femi Fani-Kayode
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Umar Na'Abba
The entire Igbinedion dynasty
James Ibori
...Just to mention a few!!!

Begging will not suffice ma!!! Repent, Restitute, and go fvck yourself!!! Mtchewww!!!
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Lastanza: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
muchroom:
I pray they amend their ways
Amend fire. It this even up to what the say during elections?
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
She got that face of a Sugar mummy!

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by ajl: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
leaculpa:
Good. The hoodlums should start attacking these useless politicians.

Ecspecially the ones dt live in glorious mansions and share cup of rice for elections. Bunch of wicked people.

You don loan out your own hands or you dash am to the local dry cleaner. Carry your cross.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by souljaslim(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Seebrian:
It is very good that she admitted their mistakes. She is forgiven.

That won't work....not after APC have used that line...too many times

..the sins of the father will be visited on the children till the 4th generation
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Someone was telling me all politicians have palliatives in their houses, hmmmmmmm oga senator, am giving u close marking ooooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by merieam16(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let forgive and forget...we move
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good . buhari when will you kneel down and beg for mercy
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Onlydaughter(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mbok ku yerisit, nò nyi emem!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.