Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar (60616 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Kuginzi: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
blazepascal:
forgive what.. after all the things you guys have done. GOD punish all of you.
Someone is asking for forgiveness and you're insulting the person in return.
pls are u a Hoodlum?

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by BigBashiru: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

Someone is asking for forgiveness and you're insulting the person in return.
pls are u a Hoodlum?

The forgiveness plea can't be taken serious at N29m per month. Her salary is public funds. She should shrink her salary then we will take her serious when she asks forgiveness.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Odiok ono ete to ye eka fo..afo adi idat.ishie
lol. I no curse you oo. But if this one na curse, back to sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Kuginzi: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

The forgiveness plea can't be taken serious at N29m per month. Her salary is public funds. She should shrink her salary then we will take her serious when she asks forgiveness.....
But if it happens that u become a senator, will u reject the N29m monthly take home?
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Brushstrokes20: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Story!..... Nigeria must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic rulers!
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Gloriagee(f): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abi cheesy

BuddhaPalm:

Passover blood...

So that the spirit of looting will spare her household.

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by dangotesmummy: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Awon iya ti so ro
boshey waniyen cool
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by dangotesmummy: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
ajl:

Forget the Oba of Lagos story. He brought it upon himself.
wetin he do? cool

Why them no go thief oba of Benin crown?

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by ceaser: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
They have not learnt their lesson.

They still refer to 'emselves as "big people" instead of seeing 'emselves as public servants put there to SERVE the youths she is begging.

She should be gentle and humble, not refering to her colleagues and herself as "big people"

Big people my foot.

Besides the video is dark, we couldn't see her face well. So how are we sure it's her apologising and not someone else she has paid to do that for her?

The video appeared fake, doctored and photoshopped (in Nigerian Army spokesman's voice)
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by BigBashiru: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

But if it happens that u become a senator, will u reject the N29m monthly take home?

Yes I will because it is excessive and not in the public interest. N3 million monthly maximum.

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by MartinsD12(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
muchroom:
Senator Florence Ita Giwa is seen kneeling to beg youths rioting in Calabar. In her words, “I know we have offended you, the generation of today has suffered. The big people have offended you, please forgive us. Forgive the big people. Forgive the politicians”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BT-0I_LLKg
Forgive big people, imagine the pride in begging, still calling themselves big people.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by coolfredo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
;
Sonnobax15:
grin. Na Dem coolfredo people........

I just have this inner feeling that this woman is hoarding some covid-19 palliatives
tongue e concern u?
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by nsilordgmail(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sonoyom:
Nditor edi dia nso?
Akpa owo idem o angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Kuginzi: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

Yes I will because it is excessive and not in the public interest. N3 million monthly maximum.
Hahaha..... That's a lay man thoughts. But in reality, you'll pocket your 29m & go on with life. That's d simple truth, unless we want to deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Buksaylor: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
muchroom:
Senator Florence Ita Giwa is seen kneeling to beg youths rioting in Calabar. In her words, “I know we have offended you, the generation of today has suffered. The big people have offended you, please forgive us. Forgive the big people. Forgive the politicians”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BT-0I_LLKg

Is she still a Nigerian?
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by BigBashiru: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

Hahaha..... That's a lay man thoughts. But in reality, you'll pocket your 29m & go on with life. That's d simple truth, unless we want to deceive ourselves.

I will not because there's more to life than amassing wealth. And the ones Abacha amassed where is it now??

This is the difference between oyinbos and negros - oyinbos look at the public interest even if not 100% but blacks wanna loot all and keep all for self

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by banio: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
WASH
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by PROPHETmichael: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
she's scared of losing all her looted investment.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Kuginzi: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

I will not because there's more to life than amassing wealth. Am the ones Abacha amassed where is it now??

This is the difference between oyinbos and negros - oyinbos look at the public interest even if not 100% but blacks wanna loot all and keep all for self
You're right, but Do u Know that the senators we are criticizing of collecting a huge amount were once like us before they became senators. And just the same way they'll criticize those in senate too. As u rightly said, the mentality of a black man is totally different from that of the white.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Josywhyte: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Forgive kill u dia...we don't need apology,we need actions,not apologies
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by blazepascal(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:
Someone is asking for forgiveness and you're insulting the person in return. pls are u a Hoodlum?
no o im a thug >:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by EMMY76: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
I remember this woman during her days in the Senate she loves partying and flexing so much u will wonder if she is an entertainer or a politician.
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by blazepascal(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Both Apc and Pdp are 1 and thesame. Only a few people standout.
seconded
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by blazepascal(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

no mind them!!
dem dn forget say forgiveness nah from God,we go treat their Bleep up wen d tym comes
i dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by blazepascal(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
yahmohy27:

This one no dey go to church.
Even this morning we learnt to be praying for our leaders not cursing them.
ok pastor i don hear
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by greggng: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
So 80 percent of youths in nigeria are now criminals ...tomorrow's leaders indeed ...infact una be futuristic leaders ...no wonder una want sars to go ...so that una go continue thief thief like una leaders...afterall snake must born long thing
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Emanodimo(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2020
blazepascal:

That woman has overstay as a senator from Akwa Ibom since my secondary schools day haba... Wetin....E dey pain me ohh...
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by blazepascal(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Emanodimo:

That woman has overstay as a senator from Akwa Ibom since my secondary schools day haba... Wetin....E dey pain me ohh...
dont mind them they all know what they are doing
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Danger1000(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2020
This woman foolish gan forgive kill her there.....Make we forgive unnecessary hardship they made us go through make we forgive how they've looted what is supposed to beneficial to the masses ......mehn this woman must be a clown ...Make we Forgive Allison Madueke,make we forgive. ABACHA,BABANGIDA, ETC God double punish her
Re: Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar by Moganajoe: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2020
blazepascal:

Also attach thunder to them as part of the punishment to them, very important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.