Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened (1404 Views)

My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) / Get 2 Puppies And A Bonus One FREE From Pedigree Parents. / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by ogbiwa: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2020
We often hear amazing stories about the animal world, and the more dangerous an animal is, the more incredible the story often turns out to be.

This particular story took place in the Indian state of Punjab. Two small puppies accidentally fell into a well.

The pit was very deep, and they couldn't get out on their own. Their owner soon noticed that they were missing, later hearing their mother’s loud, incessant barking.

The man looked down the well and had the fright of his life. A king cobra was sitting next to the two puppies!

Amazingly however, the snake didn’t threaten them in any way. On the contrary, it seemed to be protecting them from the dangerous sides of the well, which were saturated with water.

In the end, the puppies spent a total of 48 hours in the pit. When help finally arrived from the authorities, the cobra crawled to the other side of the well out of the way.

The puppies were not injured at all, whilst the snake was taken to the woods and released.

This story proves once again that even the most dangerous creatures on Earth know what it means to help another being when it's in danger.

https://brightside.me/article/two-puppies-fell-into-a-pit-with-a-cobra-then-something-incredible-happened-36155/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by Logon59: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2020
I'm so sorry but my Lala-influenced mind was telling me that the Cobra had other plans before it was interrupted. Chai. I have to stop opening snake threads here embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by thesicilian: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2020
When we see things we don't understand, instead of ''cracking'' our brains or researching to find the answers, we most often just wave it aside with a joke or give a supernatural reason.

KingAzubuike:
Snakes don't bite non-prey animals to attack, they only bite to defend. The Cobra obviously wasn't threatened by the puppies
Most logical explanation so far

2 Likes

Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by ogbiwa: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Logon59:
I'm so sorry but my Lala-influenced mind was telling me that the Cobra had other plans before it was interrupted. Chai. I have to stop opening snake threads here embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by nepapole(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Eeya... So touching!
Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by bobbybrown007: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
maybe the snake just finish eating , thats why e no fit eat those dog meat
Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by Bluebolt: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Obviously, the snake is not from Calabar. .
Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by Logon59: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bluebolt:
Obviously, the snake is not from Calabar. .

I see what you did there..

1 Like

Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by KingAzubuike(f): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Snakes don't bite non-prey animals to attack, they only bite to defend. The Cobra obviously wasn't threatened by the puppies
Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by ogbiwa: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: 2 Puppies Accidentally Fell Into A Well With A Giant Cobra, Then This Happened by Taystee: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Fp loading

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Sits On Chow-Chow Dog (Picture) / Please Can Someone In Port Harcourt Give Me A Dog ? / Neapolitan Mastiff And Rottweiller Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.