Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Grandour Business Empire - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grandour Business Empire (1201 Views)

Create Your Own Digitàl Business Empire In 10 Days FREE / 10 Signs You Have What It Takes To Build A Business Empire / Invest In Knowledge And Build Your Own Business Empire Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grandour Business Empire by Taymi: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
My people ,greetings. Does anyone knows about GRANDOUR BUSINESS EMPIRE , myself and my sister are about investing into it. How authentic are they please.

This is Grandour business Empire. Grandour is a legally registered company with CAC.

Grandour is not a network marketing business but an empowerment business.

*How does it work?*

Your membership to Grandour business Empire is guaranteed by a sign up fee of 32,500 and 1000 naira registration.

*What next after registration*

Upon paying your sign up fee of 32,500, you get and instant incentives of 1 carton grand soy oil and anyone of the below 2 items

1) 5kg semo
2) indomitable

*When will I be *empowered**

After 90 days, you will be empowered with 100,000 naira.

However, at the point of empowerment, 32,500 will be deducted from your 100k and reinvested on your behalf automatically.

So the balance of 67,500 will be credited to your account.

*Must I refer someone to *the business.**

Referral is not a guarantee for your settlement, however it is to your advantage of you refer anybody into the system. Your 32,500 naira guarantee your empowerment after 90 days.

*How do you mean, referral is to my advantage*

Now if you don't refer anyone, you will wait patiently for your 90days and you will be empowered.

However, if you refer anyone, 3 days is deducted from from your 90days for each person you introduce.

Meaning that if I Zainab for example introduce 10 to the program, will get 3days x 10 people which is 30days.

So my waiting period will be 90days - 30days = 60days.

*What that implies?*

It means that I will no longer wait for 90days but 60days. So on day 60, I will be empowered

*I can I registered more than 1 slot?*

Yes, you can register up to maximum of 5 slots
Re: Grandour Business Empire by Taymi: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice As I Plan To Take This Step / Which Good Business Can Perrson Do With N800k / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.