Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today - Food (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (114038 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by banmee(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Plead:

How can you compare Nigeria to USA? You're not being logical here.

Salamrushdie, please allow this individual to continue deceiving himself.

You are right. It's wrong to apply logic to abnormal people. My bad.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Lawrry(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
There is always a price for freedom, because, the oppressors will never want to quite because, they are enjoying it and the oppressed are in agony for freedom, no man will ever want to go down without a fight. South Africans can tell during Apartheid. If you wish for a better Nigeria, it will come at a cost, the cost I don't know. The earlier Nigerians understand this, the better.
Before #Endsars protest rice was #35,000 per bag and minimum wage is #30,000, in the last administration the last price of rice per bag was #7,500 and minimum wage was #18,000, meaning that the current minimum wage cannot buy a bag of rice. A country that cannot feed her citizens is breeding anger because, an hungry man is an angry man. Freedom has a price, the cost, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Biodun556(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

Is this the first time they are "disbanding SARS?"

They were not sincere at all

If they are not sincere the best is to inflict more pain by blocking major highways for 12 days and nights and later caused deaths and destruction cost billions with loss of jobs.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Silentgroper(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Hahahaha that onion na 5 naira on be that for here.
But onion cost now sha.
Fulani no sell their cows again
That tomatoes na pure cheating haba, 1 is 70 naira here
.. Where ur side, mke i cum spend d remaining of dz yr there.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
SalamRushdie:
I warned y'all about a prolonged Endsars causing inflation
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

The feminist movement as championed by that Chidimani writer or whatever her name is, a hallmark of Cultural Marxism that wants to destroy the patrichy in place of single parent hood.

The likes of Bobrisky is also another of their plants towards glamorizing Tranny lifestyle. How and where does Bobrisky get or make money from that he can afford brand new cars and a house in Lekki? He is a plant who the Jews know very well the indomie generation will identify with once he lives a fambooyant lifestyle

The yeyebrity babamama culture is another assault on the traditional nuclear family .

The likes of Linda Ikeji whom I can't phantom how she can buy a house in Banana island from her amebo blog is also their agent. Go to her blog and see how she openly endorses all the leftist ideology .

This indomie generation may not know it but they are under a huge cultural Marxist programming .

Don't say too much before they call you backwards cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Where ur side, mke i cum spend d remaining of dz yr there.
I dey kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
fk001:

Things in the north are very very cheap.

Northerners will now increase the price of their livestock down south because of the looting they did to then at PH and Lagos
Don't worry nothing like that will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

If they are not sincere the best is to inflict more pain by blocking major highways for 12 days and nights and later caused deaths and destruction cost billions with loss of jobs.

What are you saying now?
Stop facing the victim

Blame the government
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

The feminist movement as championed by that Chidimani writer or whatever her name is, a hallmark of Cultural Marxism that wants to destroy the patrichy in place of single parent hood.

The likes of Bobrisky is also another of their plants towards glamorizing Tranny lifestyle. How and where does Bobrisky get or make money from that he can afford brand new cars and a house in Lekki? He is a plant who the Jews know very well the indomie generation will identify with once he lives a fambooyant lifestyle

The yeyebrity babamama culture is another assault on the traditional nuclear family .

The likes of Linda Ikeji whom I can't phantom how she can buy a house in Banana island from her amebo blog is also their agent. Go to her blog and see how she openly endorses all the leftist ideology .

This indomie generation may not know it but they are under a huge cultural Marxist programming .

What is this one saying
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Biodun556(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

What are you saying now?
Stop facing the victim

Blame the government

Blame the government for what?

When the government had attended to them what else where they looking for?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Where do you stay? I bought that tomato paste for 150 sef 3 days ago.
150? Ha
Kano,you wanna visit cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Silentgroper(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:
I dey kano
No vex o. Are u a northener?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
No vex o. Are u a northener?
Yes
But from Benue, any problem?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
majamajic:

It's been long u enter market , that tomatoe sachet is now 150 naira in Lagos

Bought it in my area here 2 days ago for 70 naira, just to be sure, I went and asked again, still 70 naira.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Elsueno:

I was very surprised woh, that onion will even be given for free by some sellers. And that gino sef, 50 naira fresh tomatoes better. In case of meat e dey cost, half a kilo is like #700~800 naira now

By d way, why buy onion in pieces, Just buy like 2~3 bags when it's cheap. Spread it for airy room.
Lol seriously ooo, naso one woman dey do ooo
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Jaqenhghar: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
banmee:

You are right. It's wrong to apply logic to abnormal people. My bad.
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
hekkyboi:

abeg na where u base to start with bc everything in Lagos don skyrocket tripple times
Kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by DexterousOne(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Biodun556:

Blame the government for what?

When the government had attended to them what else where they looking for?

Apparently I'm dealing with one who doesn't understand anything
No wahala
I go leave the matter
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Dbarrzx: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
People that are attributing this to endsars protest are not living in Nigeria. Even before endsars protest the prices of food items and other commodities are on a high side, this protest only added a bit to it. This is a clear case of bad governance accompanied with pandemic.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Thank god we still buy ours here 50 though there is the ones dat dey sell 60
Pepper and onion na 70 naira
Pure tomato na 60 naira
But one unknown product dey sell their own na 50 naira sha
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
habymi:

calm down e never reach ur side, I bought sachet of Gino 120 yesterday evening here in Abuja
And e no go reach
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Uzi11enzo: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

Please use guns. People with military training are eager to test their might.

like they've been testing it on Boko Haram right? kiss
Neddstark:

Please use guns. People with military training are eager to test their might.

like they've been testing it on Boko Haram right?
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Silentgroper(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Yes
But from Benue, any problem?
I jxt neva see hausa man wey dey follo football ni
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
I jxt neva see hausa man wey dey follo football ni
Na because you never don meet them.
Na from here you still see fans of AC Milan, Leeds and the rest.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by ozo13(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
limeta:
But still you got the rice for free
hahaha
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Silentgroper(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Leeds . Even tottenham neva gt fans.
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Pepper and onion na 70 naira
Pure tomato na 60 naira
But one unknown product dey sell their own na 50 naira sha
what state are u from cos things are pretty cheaper here
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Favemmzar200:
what state are u from cos things are pretty cheaper here
Kano
Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Leeds . Even tottenham neva gt fans.
Hahahahahaha
Angelfrost come and answer this guy abeg
This is the post he replied

Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by Favemmzar200(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Kano
mine is north east gombe

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.