Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer (736 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files With Easeus Data Recovery Software / Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop / 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by alltipsfinder(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
We don’t have anything control over you. We are human beings and we do wrong this or luckily that goes on. That’s why we gathered some best data recovery software those helps you to recover deleted data. Data deleted or loss can take many different forms such as Accidental deleting data, deleted data due to software bugs, hard drive failure, data corruption, hacking or it might be deleted in care of you anyhow we gives the best list of paid and also free <a href="https://alltipsfinder.com/best-free-data-recovery-software-to-recover-deleted-files/">Best data recovery software to recover deleted data</a> Whether it is the cause was.

How to Data Recover Software Works?

If the files are deleted in your Device it might be anything, it’s not deleted it will be hidden in your OS background. The data recovery software finds it and recovers it to your computer.

TestDesk

Test Disk is the most powerful free data recovery software to recover your deleted files. It is supported for both Windows and Mac operating systems. It recovers files if you deleted files accidently from these FAT, NTFS, and ext2 file systems. It not only recover deleted files means it has some extraordinary features in it.

Recuva

Recuva only supports for Windows and also one of the best tool. It supports all windows operating system and it’s totally free. This is very user friendly tool and best to recover deleted files. There are two types of methods to recover deleted files using this software. First one is file-recovery wizard and is the best method to recover the deleted files. File-recovery wizard method helps you to recover deleted files which you know that you have lost the data but you don’t know specific name of the file or driver in which you lost.
Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
anyone for apk
Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by Rosarr: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Yes, I agree, Recuva is worth a try. It is a free Windows program to recover files both on internal or external storage device.
Here are the steps to recover deleted files with Recuva.
1. Download, install and run Recuva on your Windows PC.
2. Choose the file type or location to recover deleted files.
[img][/img]
3. Click “Start” to start the scanning.
4. Select files for recovery and click “Recover” to get deleted files back to computer.
[img][/img]
Also, you can find a Recuva Review here, if you want to know more about this free data recovery: https://www.cisdem.com/resource/recuva-review.html

For mac users, the best free data recovery software is PhotoRec, it helps recover deleted videos, images, document from both internal and external hard drive on Mac, however, it is command-line-based program, it does helps to recover deleted files on Mac, but it is not user-friendly to use.

Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by CloneTerminator: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
An excellent program for recovering files that have been deleted. I also use Uneraser in conjunction with this program.
Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by NikolaValenti: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello. Any files on your computer can be deleted at the most inopportune moment. If you accidentally deleted something important, do not rush to despair, because in many cases deleted data can be recovered. Not many users know that after deletion files on a PC are not actually erased - they are assigned a corresponding label in the file table - “0 ”And this means that they are not visible only to your eyes and can be restored. I contacted data recovery cape town ( https://www.southbit.co.za/ ) and they helped me solve this problem in a few hours.
Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by CloneTerminator: 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
I prefer to use dedicated software. For example, Uneraser or Rekuva. But this topic helped me a lot in solving my question.
Re: Best Free Data Recovery Software To Recover Deleted Files On Your Computer by HappyMangle: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Recuva is the best from my experience but of course it is not the only one.
This blog https://www.pandorarecovery.com/best-open-source-data-recovery-software/ offers an extended list of the best open source data recovery software, which includes paid and free options. They also have very detailed instructions on how to use them and what to do when you accidentally deleted some files from your devices.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Dell G3 Gaming Laptop Very Cheap (SOLD) / Fast internet connections with wifi cantenna / Pay As You Go Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.