Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) (68377 Views)

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Falola Oke Olawuyi Shot Dead By Gunmen In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by nograv: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Great points...

However, you can agree with me that this is not the only nation with poor people coexisting in the midst of wealthy entrepreneurs!!!

There is a clear difference between revolting against the corrupt wealthy and maliciously plundering the sweat of others! This is beyond life station or statuses... This is a glaring absence of morality!!!

In a moral society the poor in such times will even help safeguard the properties of the non corrupt wealthy, with clear distinctions made.

I am with you.

Seizing Pallatives needlessly held by greedy state govt no problem...

Attacking and looting the homes of corrupt senators no problem.

But I agree with you, if they steal from their fellow hard working Nigerians struggling to survive or say from Shoprite to get TVs I am much less understanding..

The reason why the poor in other nations dont behave like this is because either they are oppressed like a lot of poor in Africa are or at least they know they govt is trying like Vietnam or Chile..

Here our government had more resources at their disposal than any of the countries I cited, but they either stole ir or squandered it..

Nigeria has been broken for some time and will take sometime to heal..

If the govt acts wisely I reckon they can heal these wounds otherwise it will probably get worse..

So far Buhari and his crew have only made things worse..
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by immantoks: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
you will all rot in jail.you unfortunate set of people.Does those things you stole look like palliatives? May you live the rest of your life in jail.Awon ole oloriburuku
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Lacash: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2020/10/photos-security-operatives-parade-looters-in-osun.html
Yeah, it does happens everywhere all over the world. It happens when there is hunger in the land. Free all of them with immediate effect you mofos. Awon oni ya grin
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Tartasbags(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are these covid-19 palliatives?
This is really bad
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Angy55(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Honestly, I feel sorry for that small boy... If only he had the proper home training, he wouldn't have landed in that mess. Parents too have a big role to play in the society.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anyone with covid-19 palliative should be released INDIA MIKE MIKE!

covid-19 palliatives are not private properties, but items meant for the public that was KOLOMBIED ( misappropriated).
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by dominic17: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good one! It is not complete until they parade those that hoarded what is meant for the masses.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
chatinent:
Who really are the looters?

The ones who hid the loot from the electorates or the electorates who decided to take what was broadcast as theirs?

Please say it louder again!�
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Emoney08: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Really
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chai....
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by TLD20: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
I guess he is one of those psychiatric patients freed at cross river
Authority1o1:
Okay...

They should be arrested at that. Our grievances are with the government and not individual store owners.

Or were chairs and T.Vs part of the palliatives?

I don't know what to say to you but, you could just check into a nearby asylum.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked. Not funny at all

while others were protesting peacefully, hoping for a better Nigeria,these mugus hijacked the whole system and turned it into looting........

one of the mugu even had to loot an old television small shame no fit catch am self,for this era wey flat screen TV take dey reign
lol, maybe because that Old Tv have mercury in them, and can fetch money
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
chatinent:
Who really are the looters?

The ones who hid the loot from the electorates or the electorates who decided to take what was broadcast as theirs?
this one cant be more than 15 years of age..him never they work money..the day someone stole my last 50k at Alaba I cried like a baby..this one never know anything grow up.what is even stopping u from going into politics...start from ur ward.maybe u will be the change nigerians have been yearning for.grow up
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
sad Mostly kids sad see dat Baba dat carry TV shocked grin
na that one you see... See these two pictures below, you go laugh enh

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

What a confused fan.
Confused secret admirer.
See over tripping for my matter o.
Another confused fan added to my list.....
kiss

Take am below....
From the Legen on my behalf....
You are PARODY..

A JOKE ..

A low budget MANNABBQ wannabe..

If being a ZOMBIE CLOWN is your calling,then am a Fan..
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nehyooh:
O segi gan o !
beni
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aminat508:
I laugh cough seriously. grin grin grin
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aminat508:
if these pipu see pot of soup,dem go loot am join.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by UnitedFront: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
I really pity them because most of them thought it was carnival and there wouldn't be consequences if caught. Ignorant lots
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
But the government are there looting billions of dollars and sending them abroad and nobody is talking, chai what type of country is this... politicians/richman will steal billions nobody will talk. But poor man go steal ordinary maggi he/she will be on the face of every newspaper
Aminat508:
sad
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Na igbo people loot am. This is igbo alfaa and igbo alaja. Na dem. Igbos cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by omokab: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
The only good news I want to hear about this people is that they have been sentence to 20 years imprison. The police should as well be getting information from house to house because this is small yo what they have stolen. I saw many of them yesterday on the bike moving from one shop to another. Infact they broke one widow shop and stole bags of rice. They later went to TUNS farm in numbers and I heard that they killed a staff there. Most of the machine riders should be investigated because almost all of them turn to thief.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by mickelkingz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
big man wey thief money dem no dey parade am..
politicians wey thief money dem dey guard am.. I dey cry for my country.. nigeria. tribalism war. instead of unity.. everybody is a clown.. smile in the face but devil hearts in nigeria..
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now, they too can cry.
Re: Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) by Arabs999: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2020
The lady in the last pic should submit her kpekus for nacking.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.