Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (66865 Views)

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter / DJ Switch Should Be Arrested By Interpol For Instigating Murder Of 36 Police Men / FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Parrot69: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please you Guys should watch what DJ Switch said in her latest video and stop spilling rubbish here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YfIBWksFI
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by gaventa: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
the Only way to hold violators is by shooting them right? He good na
Kekereekun123:
anyone who remained after the curfew was at his own risk. The celebs and influencer had japa. So were they expecting a pat on the back
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Ayomarcel(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
I can't believe some idiots are calling for Dj switch head instead of the govt and soldiers that opened fire on her citizens. I think this a strategy for people to take away the attention from the govt and put it on her. Some people will suffer for this and their future generations. You can't fun away from it. It so sad because of the penny they paid some of you ,you are selling your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Franktom247(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just because you want post or relevance you are selling ur conscience
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

You are disgusting

That's a parody account you mōron, it isn't her real account.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayniaa: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
emperor863:

It is you father and mother that are cows.

It is only a mentally deranged person like you and your type that will believe that a massacre took place somewhere and not even a corpse or anybody with gunshot wounds can be found at the venue.

Enemies of progress.

NORTHERN COW, if you are purposely lying or twisting the truth may you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_b6juhCCjg

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Kay25(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes, she is been used by some unscrupulous myopic elements to cause chaos in Nigeria, she is unstable just like sea waves, she said 78 people were confirmed dead in her post, later she said , it was 10 people in which she carried 7 corpse to the same army shooting at them, what type of American movie is she Trying to shoot? she isn't straight forward, she is acting a script
you need listen to yourself first here the keyboard of your phone and ask if if what I wanna say is meaningful than just typing rubbish using the good hand God gave u..so its easy to act script like that and the script is against Nigerian government?ya need formating

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ibuildstuff(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Focus?

Stop shifting the goal post.

Why did DJ switch lie about 78 people being killed?
Is that the only thing u have to say.

Show me proof were she said 78 persons has been killed?

On her life ig she only mentioned 15 persons. If u cannot provide video or any proof that dj switch said 78 persons then u will remain a slave for the rest of your life.

Secondly, Lagos State governor has admitted the army was there, and they shoot at unarmed protesters. Do u know better than Lagos State governor.

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Cchuks27(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
chai human beings. how much have they paid you for this disservice to your compatriots? this life eh, I fear human beings. People these days will betray Jesus for a lot cheaper than the 20 pieces of silver judas collected.

3 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by n3xt(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132

Educated Illiterates
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Buksaylor: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Truth is gradually coming out. Agreed the government messed up but her reports cause billions in damages. She has to pay for this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157301748647133&id=521907132

Can somebody give me the original link,let me tell the man how stupid he is...

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Maxchu: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
. Old man in a youth Soul ,I sight your Usual Gibberish, just as you do on every other threads ,You have never dissapointed before.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by sazaeewe: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

IPOD soldier. Be warned, we will resist you with our blood 100%

Funny enough you dont know your problem. My brother pls dont waste your blood, use your 100% blood to fight your common enemy the politicians
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kolade560: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
touch DJ switch and risk another looming protest.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Philistine(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Enwhen:

You are right , her reports is what is causing lootings in Abia , Calabar, Jos , Adamawa... Very stupid set of human .... What you people want , when u see it , you will cry , thank God , Baba Buhari have less than four years left , pity some of u Yoruba people ... Your parents have implanted tribal disease in you people that u can't see that out leaders are shaking with his the end SARS protest and they want to use fools to disorganise the movement, it is so unfortunate that the starting groud for this great movement is Lagos , how I wish it can be move to my region Warri , so we can starts with the oil pipelines.
Are u mad? Is Governor Wike and Asari Dokubo also Yorubas? They have also blamed Ipob for the unrest. Dem use yoruba swear for una, can't u see that the EndSars protest has been infiltrated by Igbos whose sole desire is to cause anarchy in the country, u are suppose to accuse Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob for highjacking a genuine protest to achieve their tribal desires. You should be accusing Kanu of been tribalistic and not the other way round.
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by elantraceey(f): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
She has some questions to answer truly

She needs to tell us where the 78 people killed at Lekki toll gate are...She claimed to be there live now and she broke the 78 figure news
Show me prove where she said 78 people were killed. You guys created a parody account with her name, posted lies and blamed her for it. Your cups will soon be full. Instead of this fool in the op to question why the army will shoot at unarmed innocent citizens,, he's persecuting a poor girl that brought their crimes to live. Whether 2 or a million, violent shooting at innocent people is a massacre!!

2 Likes

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by ibuildstuff(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
emperor863:

It is only a mentally deranged person like you and your type that will believe that a massacre took place somewhere and not even a corpse or anybody with gunshot wounds can be found at the venue.

Enemies of progress.
Is it that u guys don't watch news, did sanwolu not go to visit some persons at the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayniaa: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
emperor863:

Enemies of progress.

https://www.nairaland.com/6203833/missing-people-lekki-toll-gate
May you and your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news.

Who did sanwoooolu visit in the hospital?

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by imehjunior(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
So what is the lie, that soldiers didn't shoot protesters ? Because of small stipends you are all out to launder the image of the government.
May God not allow us call cow brother because we want to eat beef.
Instead of blaming the government we want to instead shift it to a DJ who was more brave than most of us will ever be in 2 lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayniaa: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
emperor863:

Enemies of progress.

NORTHERN COW, if you are purposely lying or twisting the truth may you and your children die a more gruesome death and they will call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_b6juhCCjg

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
sexybash:

you are a dumb idiot, she set fire to the flame, cause distruction worth billions of naira for clouth

Did DJ switch burn the property herself? Is Arise TV also doing it for clout?

Must you hate the truth?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by rainerboy1010: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
sad

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Regcode: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
She is a Generational Hero!

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by kinkymax: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
obasiken:

Another zombie spotted
you are unapologetically stupid and senseless. D journalist is right..u dnt carry fake news everywhere jst for clout..she needs to b prosecuted ..
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by luluman: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
her massacre reports lead to carnage and destructions. Fake news can set a country on fire. International bodies that also carried the matter for head are asking for evidences of massacre. Massacre means brutal killing of a large number of people. Only 2 people have been confirmed dead.
But who killed the two people?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by lastburn(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oh my God! I can't believe what am reading here. Are you guys serious? Is this the best we can do? They were shootings.. yes or no? I refuse to be brainwashed, we must get our freedom. Nigerian will be great

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Farki: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
marod:

It was reported that the 2 persons eventually died in the hospital due to blunt force trauma. They could have hit there head on the floor or something else while running. This is inevitable during stampede. No evidence of gunshot injuries or fatality at the Lekki toll gate. If you have any, responsibly present it, devoid of curse or insult.

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

https://twitter.com/modl_broad/status/1318628220527325185?s=09
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by luluman: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
As as I'm concern every single person on that protest ground should prosecuted to the fullest of the law.

Future of tomorrow my as.s!
SLAVE
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Mayniaa: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Neddstark:

She said 15 people after the damage has been done. If you were a victim of the damage done, you dont be saying this. Fake news is extremely powerful. The fake story that Iraq had WMD is the reason why that country fought a wars for more than 15 years. Nigeria may have been the same if things were not brought under countrol

Can you show us where she said 78 at first?
Was it during the live feed?

1 Like

Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by teejet: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

She didn't overstate the facts 15 people were massacred

Where are the bodies?
Re: Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted by Hoppeyemmy22: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
So you want us to burn down the country because of price of food and inflation ?I thought your demand is about endsars? Is it because of food that ur fellow anarchist are burning down public and private properties in Lagos using fake news of lekki massacre that didn't happen? You refuse to burn down your state because things are better there than Lagos? God will expose all u evil being and make sure destruction visit you and your family wherever you are living

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.