Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers (51576 Views)

Re-how Soludo Abandoned Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserab / We Feel we are no longer needed in APC - Aggrieved Speakership Aspirants / Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by PissfulProtester: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
That's the result when a society elevate yahoo boys and Cultists above his security agency.

How can a sane government and her citizens support the dissolution of SARS. That's the simple reason they have the gut to misbehave.

Criminals!
please marry me. If you are married, I can be your second husband please.

You are one of the few with brain in this country. So many dumb people that I hate being a part of them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by RedPhoenix: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
"It's clear that people do not like an average policeman.
The general condemnation is overwhelming and not encouraging .You attack his wife and children. Those who lived outside the police facilities were traced to their houses and maimed"-
The anonymous police man told Sunday Telegraph

That part where children ,wives and relatives of policemen were attacked really touched me .
O God look at what the actions of some evil policemen especially heartless SARS officials caused.

A policeman was traced to his house, when he wasn't found . the crowd murdered his four children and wife and burnt them to ashes

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Shadysen: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Does that means we don't have police again?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ModestGal(f): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
WHY I HATE POLICEMEN

My hatred for policemen has been since childhood, this is my story.

I grew up seeing people say Oonishagbako, wooni kobae, (You will not be unfortunate), for instance, mans wife was about to give birth, and he was stopped from taking her to the hospital because a robbery happened around where hes gonna passed, or a sick person wont go to hospital because they killed someone in a street hes gonna pass, walking around the area where a bad thing happen.
I used to argue that this is wrong, what sort of prayer is that, then my parents/old people would start telling me evil stories of Agbako. also,as I was growing, I would join sometimes in watching Nollywood movies, and they will still show an innocent man that got locked up for years for things he knows nothing about, and the Agbako prayer continues

So many churches, mosques will not allow person to hear word again, they turned innocent getting punished for another man's sin as a normal thing even if you have emergency to attend to because of these useless people in black uniform. Thats my story, we need justice, not taking innocent people walking in the street an hour after robbery, and asking them to pay huge money, if they can't, they automatically become the robber, while the real robbers walk free
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by TemmyT002(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
This man is funny. Why do people treat Airforce and Navy officers with respect and don't hate them?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
How much can one spend to travel out Of Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Ganzoh: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Be ready to accept whatever you have done to another person because the same would be done to you

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by TecM0: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
So all man for himself now
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Ikennamurphy: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Alejobs:
Hello there, i bring you good news about our portable inverter System, battery, powerbank Plus, MPS version 2.0, Laptop external battery, security light battery, Phone Powerbank

Electricity supply can be unpredictable at times, but you can be many step ahead with this portable power solution for homes and offices. Alternative energy has not been cheap lately with a good inverter battery selling for over one hundred thousand naira. This setup goes just about half the price and it is expected to last longer due to its superior lithium iron technology. The battery can be full discharged and discharged with little or no side effect unlike older battery technologies and it has a warranty of 2 years and battery life is expected to last up 10 years.

The new mobile power solution; MPS 2.0, is a reliable inverter system that is designed with the Nigerian power situation in mind as a mini-solution. Its basic features meet many immediate need of family and business in times of power outage or outdoor activities.

It can be easily recharged by the grid supplied electricity (NEPA light) in about 4 hours with the intelligent lithium charger supplied with the package. It can also be easily recharged with a 150 watt solar panel or a Power Generating Set (Generator) all via easy setup.

This small but mighty inverter system can power your:

- LED Tv and Decoder for up to 10 hours,

-Laptop for about 15hours,

-Power light bulb and illuminate the house, business space or outdoor activities at night for many days,

-Charge your phone for over a 7days, barbing clipper for over 24 hours,

-Power your rechargeable fan for over 12hours on a single charge and a lot more applications you consider necessary.

As an upgrade over the famous MPS which is very popular among the geek and those who are living smart, MPS 2.0 offers solutions to some problem associated with the usage of the former as battery voltage is now in the 12v range with improved max load output.

MPS2.0 is a brand new energy solution with new high energy density batteries and weighs about 3kg and now you can be rest assured of a long lasting portable inverter system. The new smart charger has an indicator light that turns from red to green when battery is fully charged and it does not when left plugged. It also features more DC port options, various adjustable DC output voltages that are just right (15 - 24v) for laptop and other devices, varieties of laptop connector plug and more.

This energy solution is 300WH rated inverter system with improved functionality and reliability. MPS 2.0 is fully assembled in Nigeria with our uniqueness in mind. It is guaranted to serve you and leave a lasting impression. Price is 55k (without solar panel)and it is available for free test for those interested in Lagos, Akure, Ibadan, and Abuja and also available for payment on delivery to every nooks and crannies of Nigeria. Thanks for your time.....www.cooldipo.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDd-ow_tErc
I'm interested.. Send your WhatsApp number
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by adecz: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by GerraMeh74(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
The Nigerian Police Force is the most unprofessional force in the whole wide world.... So untrained, full of trigger happy uneducated people, corrupt senior and junior officer's. How in the world Will you explain that the only way an average Nigerian Police officer is trained on how to disperse peaceful protesters is by firing live rounds on them? No Tear gas? No water Canon? No rubber bullet's.. We have seen more violent protests like the Yellow Vest Protest how many people were killed by the French Police... Hopefully Hopefully even the IG going forward will be more accountable, the police is here to protect the people not to kill the people... I am very sure we have one of the highest rate of extra judicial killings in the world..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by nyiamfrank: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
it is only criminals that are no friends of the police
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by pacespot(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Then who is begging you to do the job before, is that why you resort to killing innocent people? Police have used their guns to kill more innocent people than the real criminals. These people deserve nobody's mercy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
“If the order hadn’t been given they would have shot which would have led to a lot of casualties so rather than be put in a situation where the person in question would have to start answering questions as to why he fired, they opted not to show up,” explained the source

This country is about to be bleeped, 24 hours curfew would be implemented in every state soon.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Omokowa(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
It seems police no understand
- police reform is needed now
- stop collecting bribe
- stop harassing drivers on the high way
- protect the masses and don't allow yourself to be used by greedy politicians
- police us well
- don't be bias because of what you want to benefit

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Elan83(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:
Dear police, you have absolutely no blame in this mess.

It's the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS that defied government orders, empowered looters and even went online to spread propaganda. They're the ones responsibile for all this mess.

From runtown to DJ switch, they should all be charged to court for disturbing public peace and inciting anarchy.

I just discovered this rare video of the true story behind the Lekki shooting. It's 100% propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ
How much are u paid to defend evil? I know e no go pass 10k, won't u go & get a life u imbeci!le!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
cosby02:
An average citizen rightly perceived a Police man as an enemy, if the citizens sees you as enemy, who then are you protecting?

NPF is more of a venture than a security outfit.
You are right on every count, that's just reality of things.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:
That's the result when a society elevate yahoo boys and Cultists above his security agency.

How can a sane government and her citizens support the dissolution of SARS. That's the simple reason they have the gut to misbehave.

Criminals!
Are you a family member to a SARS officer?

Where in Nigeria do people elevate fraud and cultism above their security?

Have you ever been a victim of police brutality before? If not do you wish for one?

Nigeria Police Force is currently the worst Police in the world . [/b]Google it.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by EngtTemmy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Criminals!
You are very stupid

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:

It's the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS that defied government orders, empowered looters and even went online to spread propaganda. They're the ones responsibile for all this mess.

From runtown to DJ switch, they should all be charged to court for disturbing public peace and inciting anarchy.

I just discovered this rare video of the true story behind the Lekki shooting. It's 100% propaganda.

4 hours long.
Watched the most important parts.
Wow!
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by PureKach: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
No one forced you to become a police man. If you cannot carry out your duty honourably and with the fear of God, oga resign. You talk about your family, the ones you guys are shooting like grass cutters, don't they have families too? Abeg shift

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by boxypane(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Until the Police force understand that they are more for the people than politicians, they can never know peace.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

Criminals!
You can do better than this garbage you have up there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Incognito403: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Elan83:
How much are u paid to defend evil? I know e no go pass 10k, won't u go & get a life u imbeci!le!

Watch the video. Are you so wretched you can't afford to watch a YouTube video? Or you're so lazy you can't research for a few hours before talking?

I downloaded the video on my gadget band watched it. There were no gunshot injuries. In fact no blood. Just people who fainted from perhaps stress and fatigue.

Olodo, lazy youth!!! angry
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Nicoswit(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
luvmijeje:

That's why we are here.
So it is better to leave sars to continue with their demonic acts?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by obyrich(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:

How many likes did you get?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
E good na.

Make police feel the heat small na.

So that next time, when the bad eggs in SARS will be doing their nonsense, the good officers in the force will take action sharp sharp to checkmate them, rather than keeping quiet or joining forces with them.
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by boxypane(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

4 hours long.
Watch the most important parts.
Wow!
Who send una this message?
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Jakemedg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:

A policeman was traced to his house at ajah, when he wasn't found . the crowd murdered his four children and wife and burnt them to ashes
Jesus Christ
So that's how innocent children suffered for the sins of their dad .It's so unfortunate
Re: EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers by Incognito403: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
obyrich:

How many likes did you get?

Watch the video. Olodo!!!

I don't say crap for likes. If I were after likes I would be typing hate speech on this forum. Who NL likes epp?!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.