Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives (34024 Views)

Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives / Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by placeofallure(f): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=95339999]I can imagine with the raging poverty among these kogi people

Y do they like to be drivers and their ladies cleaners or cooks. I really see kogi people in large numbers not living up to expectations

RIP to the unfortunate souls[/quotle]

I don't like to encounter fools early in the morning. They have a way of spoiling the entire day for me. I'd just pretend I didn't see the trash you wrote up there. It reeks of stupidity. Which tribe or state doesn't have drivers, cleaners, cooks? Those are legit means of earning a living not some of your brothers who are undercover armed robbers but front as spare part dealers. Ewu!
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=placeofallure post=95344460][/quote] most of your people are into this linear works of life?! I'm trying to boost your morale so you guys can do better.

The truth hurts, if you like insult me, i always vent out my observations
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by placeofallure(f): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
most of your people are into this linear works of life?! I'm trying to boost your morale so you guys can do better.

The truth hurts, if you like insult me, i always vent out my observations
I made my point earlier. No more comments.
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2020
CodeTemplar:
hmmm . . . all the american celebrities following the mata must be wondering what to be a Nigerian is like.
Nigeria the gap between the rich and the poor is very wide.
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
placeofallure:

I made my point earlier. No more comments.
OK ma
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by Burna440(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
This is pure lie, I call on the Op to prove this post, they was never an announcement from Bello that palliatives will be share, they was never any trucks share to local governments, infact the palliatives were sold to market women and shop owners who resell them to consumers, I have proof and evidence, I dnt know the number of ppl that died but I know someone who died, a keke rider, the state government is trying to cover it up, they came up last week Wednesday and said they have distributed everything, where did this come from? The OP must be one of the paid data boys of the government to spread fake news
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by 7lives: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Kogi looters, remember those cars in Dino Melaye's house.
Your constituency allowance are hiding inside those cars, go for them guys.
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by fireback: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
God will punish anybody who will blame government for this stupid.stupid looters
and God will punish you for supporting the government for hiding the palliative.
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by fireback: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Xscape1993:
When will all these insane behaviour stop in Nigeria? I thought the protest was over.
yes protest maybe over but it has given birth to palliative discovery.
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by bizzibodi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
I just wondered where those hungry people have d strenght to carry bags of rice....so na only me go buy bag of rice for #40k this coming Xmas..Gawd!This is not fair!! cry cry cry
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by placeofallure(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
OK ma

cheesy grin
Re: Four Feared Dead In Kogi Stampede For Palliatives by Samy331: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections / Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List) / Peter Obi & Wife Meet Louise Richardson, First Female VC Of Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.