Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020 (160 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2022 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 26/10/2017) As You Lay Your Bed! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: STAFF, NOT SLAVE.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 26/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
dallyemmy:
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: STAFF, NOT SLAVE.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 26/10/2020

Will wait for the full version tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2020
PRAYER POINTS
1. Eternal rock of ages, the only wise and true God I worship You
2. Ancient of days, thank You for this wonderful day and grace of life
3. Almighty Lord, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and Your blood shed for my salvation
4. Holy one of Israel, thank You for being more than life to me and for being everything I need
5. Almighty Lord, thank You for being the Alpha and Omega that guides and guards my life to the point of fulfillment of purpose
6. Almighty Father, I come to You this Monday let my life be a sanctuary of Your divine verities henceforth, in Jesus’ name
7. Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of unkindness towards in my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, give me a generous heart of giving towards the well-being of others,especially those who work for me, in Jesus name.
9. Father, give me a sacrificial heart of giving; let nothing be too big or too costly, for me to surrender for others, in Jesus name.
10. Father, as I obey Your instruction to give, let men give unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, in Jesus name.
11. Father, put into my hands the seeds to sow, and give me the grace to always sow bountifully, in Jesus name.
12. Father, give me the grace to give my way to breakthrough; as I give, let every yoke of lack and poverty be broken in my life and destiny, in Jesus name.
13. Father, let my giving to You and Your kingdom, be directly proportional to the blessings that I receive from You, in Jesus name.
14. Father, bless Your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reveal more of Yourself unto him and his household, as they meditates on Your word, daily, in Jesus’ name.
15. Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
16. Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.
17. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
18. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
19. In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
20. Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

People Are Always Talking, Most Times Negatively About You It Is Just That... / Judging The Sin Or The Sinner? / RCCG Fasting Prayer Points For Day 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.