Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75818 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by softeeg: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
I know what I am saying. With time, you will understand
i understand but just let it remain with you. Dont discourage our online soldiers from fighting for us. Those idi0ts are being paid to distort information. Just try to understand. It is the poverty those greedy politicians have caused they are using to fight us. They are being paid peanut to remain online 247 to distort information here.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by TabletMan: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Rip bro. Heard he's a fresh graduate.
Yes he is a fresh graduate (graduated in December yet to start clearance because of ASUU and Convid).

He is one of the SUG excos in Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU).
He died on the day of lekki Shooting but I don't know whether he is one of the victims in lekki Shooting because nowadays I don't know what to believe again.

I would have shared pix but I don't want to be caught in the crossfire between people accusing and those countering the LEKKI SHOOTING.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by stanliwise(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wiseoldman:

It's a fake news. Confirmed.

This is not the way to build a now country...my people
@PissfulProtester @Wiseoldman
Same persons grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep up the work, fake kor , confirmed ni

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Arotemi: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
I believe this claim by the woman can be substantiated further if she could just approach the committee or something that the state has set up for anyone who lost someone in the protests,to come forward.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by schumastic(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
AMINDA:
After a little digging around, the deceased happen to be one of 3 who died in an accident on their way back from the protest ground the day before the Lekki incident. See his facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/abigailyong.za

RIP young one.

Below is proof containing images of the victims.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

I wonder what they stand to gain by making political capital out of his death.

Despite your digging and level of intelligence you still can’t tell the difference between 20-10-2020 and 19-10-2020. Finally before I go, check the picture on Twitter and compare it with the one of the said guy that died then come back and tell me if both are the same. Please use your brain and stop showing your level of poor knowledge online. Everything is not all about political game.

Like I said, go back and look closely at the date, and then go back to that twitter link you sent and compare if the guy carrying a lady in a stage play and this guy that died are the same person.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by emperor863(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:

They are hated and loved same time. Main reason they cant have their Biafra easily

They can't have their doomed and land locked Biafra because the wise ones among them keep sabotaging the I'll fated republic for fear that the cave men would turn it into another south Sudan.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by olatuns2017: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

Oloribu comedy ���

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kingspin(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Don't waste your time over this miserable people. Have you not noticed that it is only the Igbos that have been trying hard to prove people were killed? I hate these people I swear.
Nobody noticed you.
Eat hate and drink hate every day, it contains vitamins and minerals. who cares?

Hate: You carrying a heavy load not them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6204532/video-soldiers-flogging-residents-ado-ekiti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Dshocker(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5gUcpRHFM

Who posted the video on youtube?

Another ipob, she called herself military ladies, she also posted a video of Kanu their ipob leader searing, raging and ranting to destroy Oduduwa and Tinubu specifically.

She posted the rubbish just today.

Then she went into some other tribal and bigoted nonsense that Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB.

The illiterate and ignorant ipob was even yelling that Tinubu ran to France when in fact he never left Lagos.

These Igbos are the most disgusting, the most destructive, the most anti social and annoying clowns on the surface of the earth.

I think you are the person that lacks an incoherent sense of direction....The lady was pointing out an issue that has been ravaging the country and here you are being tribalistic
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Afamsi:
Are you well? Or just plainly stupid

You and your fake news nuisance are the stupid ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by kecy19(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
You're part of the problem we have in this country
Mide3367:
Fake. Where is the foto of the dead man? Pics or I don't believe it...
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by fof1: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

You are a Paid Agent. Behave urself. Ur life is not in ur hands. Fear God and Stop this ur Online Propaganda for Pay or False attention. God will Judge You, Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AMINDA: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
schumastic:

Despite your digging and level of intelligence you still can’t tell the difference between 20-10-2020 and 19-10-2020. Finally before I go, check the picture on Twitter and compare it with the one of the said guy that died then come back and tell me if both are the same. Please use your brain and stop showing your level of poor knowledge online. Everything is not all about political game.

Like I said, go back and look closely at the date, and then go back to that twitter link you sent and compare if the guy carrying a lady in a stage play and this guy that died are the same person.

Let me make your job easier. He was one amongst 3 people who died in an accident on their way back from the Lekki toll gate protest ground. A day before the shooting. Check the instagram post below and swipe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkUJjGBv-p/

Next, do some scrolling around on his facebook page. Especially this particular post.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2751525045089015&id=100006946380414&scmts=scwspsdd

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
Dshocker:

I think you are the person that lacks an incoherent sense of direction....The lady was pointing out an issue that has been ravaging the country and here you are being tribalistic
[/s]

Keep quiet, they asked her to talk about her son and she eventually got into the usual ipob anti government rant and some other ipob nuisance in the video calling Nigeria a shithole.

That was a gathering of liars, evil people, fake news peddlers and anti Nigerian elements, just like many of you we see here on NL everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kuginzi: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
GTkester:
You see a big problem with buhari is his illiteracy, but the biggest problem he has is the horde of unintelligent Fulani fellas he's surrounded with. How anybody in the world of 2020 will deny a deliberate MASSACRE by the military and thinks he/she can deceive the world about it is just beyond me.

Does Buahari and those his army of unintelligent almajiris think the world is Katsina or Ira-agbiji in Osun state where you throw wads of #200 note to voters and get them to do your will?

In 2018, during the drive of Fulani terrorists genocide in the middle belt region, Buhari sent his online urchins to deny that what was going on is a genocidal attempt by the Fulanis, rather that it is a casual farmers/herders clashes. But most Unfortunately despite the fact that lives where lost these online urchins accepted a token of blood money in order to deny what was obvious. But did that deceive the world? Absolutely NO! Just a year later the US slammed him (Buhari) with charges of ethnic cleansing, put many govt officials on travel list, placed Nigeria on special watchlist and now they about sanctioning Nigeria officially.

Any intelligent person seeing what happened in 2018 would have adviced the ingnoble regime of Buhari to thread softly, but no, the almajiri north who do not have any bit of sense urged him to shoot at armless protesters. Now that the videos of the military massacre are everywhere the same thinkless almajiris are try hard to deny it. But not so fast! The world doesn't start and end on the internet. Already many civil societies, including Amnesty international and others have submitted petition to the US state department giving account of what transpired that day, and even the videos taken by DJ Switch must have been carefully scrutinized, many evidences have also been culled and checked and now the verdict is that there was a MASSACRE at Lekki tollgate.

So for the BMC crew and the pay per post online warriors, I tell you, you've only to enjoy the monies you are paid, after all it's yours. But tell your ogas the truth that next time they should tread cautiously, because this world is not the same as when Obasanjo committed the Odi massacre, nor is it the same as the time of the Nigerian civil war.

A lot has changed and if buhari doesnt change course, best believe the next protest will consume him and Nigeria.
Are u one of the hoodlums?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
fof1:

You are a Paid Agent. Behave urself. Ur life is not in ur hands. Fear God and Stop this ur Online Propaganda for Pay or False attention. God will Judge You, Be warned.

And who is paying you people to lie and peddle fake news on the in ternet.?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Moganajoe: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
GTkester:
You see a big problem with buhari is his illiteracy, but the biggest problem he has is the horde of unintelligent Fulani fellas he's surrounded with. How anybody in the world of 2020 will deny a deliberate MASSACRE by the military and thinks he/she can deceive the world about it is just beyond me.

Does Buahari and those his army of unintelligent almajiris think the world is Katsina or Ira-agbiji in Osun state where you throw wads of #200 note to voters and get them to do your will?

In 2018, during the drive of Fulani terrorists genocide in the middle belt region, Buhari sent his online urchins to deny that what was going on is a genocidal attempt by the Fulanis, rather that it is a casual farmers/herders clashes. But most Unfortunately despite the fact that lives where lost these online urchins accepted a token of blood money in order to deny what was obvious. But did that deceive the world? Absolutely NO! Just a year later the US slammed him (Buhari) with charges of ethnic cleansing, put many govt officials on travel list, placed Nigeria on special watchlist and now they about sanctioning Nigeria officially.

Any intelligent person seeing what happened in 2018 would have adviced the ingnoble regime of Buhari to thread softly, but no, the almajiri north who do not have any bit of sense urged him to shoot at armless protesters. Now that the videos of the military massacre are everywhere the same thinkless almajiris are try hard to deny it. But not so fast! The world doesn't start and end on the internet. Already many civil societies, including Amnesty international and others have submitted petition to the US state department giving account of what transpired that day, and even the videos taken by DJ Switch must have been carefully scrutinized, many evidences have also been culled and checked and now the verdict is that there was a MASSACRE at Lekki tollgate.

So for the BMC crew and the pay per post online warriors, I tell you, you've only to enjoy the monies you are paid, after all it's yours. But tell your ogas the truth that next time they should tread cautiously, because this world is not the same as when Obasanjo committed the Odi massacre, nor is it the same as the time of the Nigerian civil war.

A lot has changed and if buhari doesnt change course, best believe the next protest will consume him and Nigeria.

Exactly, coz when the protests started one almajir said " if it was obasanjo period no body will try this protest, because Buhari is too kind people are taking him for granted"

The major problem with Buhari is that he doesn't read, and he doesn't even understand the script written for him to read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Mide3367: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
kecy19:
You're part of the problem we have in this country
all ya quoting me, stopping thinking with ur heart. Reason with logic... No one died there shekena... Their was shootings yes I know but not directly at protesters
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

RIP to the guy.. But how are we going to be ascertained that his son was one of the protesters or died during the protest?

Since you believe a mother will play politics with his murdered son.. May you and your family feel the same pain she felt. I wonder how much you are paid to cover the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by retake89(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=95332437]If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.[/quote.

You're a compound fool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kuginzi: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why are the anti-Nigerian elements everywhere on Nairaland?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ferking(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
madam may God help you with the heart to Bear your lost, God will give you more sons in his place.your son died for the interest of Nigerian and God will give him a better life in the life to come
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by dominique(f): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Make we reason am small now
A woman loses her beloved son just 5 days ago and she's already out on the streets granting interview? Doesn't it look odd?

Modified
Her lies have already been busted, trust Facebookers. Somebody must know somebody who knows the real person. The woman is a fraud, everything from her talks to her body language shows she is not the mother of the deceased.

Cc NGpatriot

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
AMINDA:

Let me make your job easier. He was one amongst 3 people who died in an accident on their way back from the Lekki toll gate protest ground. A day before the shooting. Check the instagram post below and swipe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxrgdqhNlu/

Next, do some scrolling around on his facebook page.

I just don't know why they are recycling this debunked fake news all over again? How desperate can these people be?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Wiseoldman: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
stanliwise:
@PissfulProtester @Wiseoldman
Same persons grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep up the work, fake kor , confirmed ni

Lolz...I dont understand you. But that video is confirmed to be fake. I repeat, I would very much love Igbos to have Biafra.

But the way IPOB is doing this with fake news is bad for the future Biafra. How would the new country manage it's conflicts? Fake news also?

Wahala

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Wiseoldman: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
wisdomguy4u:

Since you believe a mother will play politics with his murdered son.. May you and your family feel the same pain she felt. I wonder how much you are paid to cover the truth

She is not a mother relax. She is an actress....

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by mezico96(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

RUBBISH
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Techydude: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is obviously fake. I haven't heard of or seen any mother who just lost a child so coherent and tearfree like this. No emotion whatsoever.

Very bad and unconvincing acting. This is obviously another attempt to keep the riot going. She was more interested in calling for Nigeria to burn than being sad over the loss of a child.

Anthony might have died at the Tollgate but this woman definitely isn't related to him talk less being his mum.

hood223:
A woman whose son died in the Lekki shootings has spoken up to counter the claims that no one died.

Shortly after peaceful protesters were shot at on October 20, 2020, pictures started flying around of a young man named Anthony Okechukwu, who died in the shootings.

Anthony's mother, who lives outside Nigeria, has now spoken out. She said she found out about her son's death online when she saw his photo being circulated.

She added that no one from the government has called to commiserate with her on her son's death

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Dshocker(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Keep quiet, they asked her to talk about her son and she eventually got into the usual ipob anti government rant and some other ipob nuisance in the video calling Nigeria a shithole.

That was a gathering of liars, evil people, fake news peddlers and anti Nigerian elements, just like many of you we see here on NL everyday.

I wonder how you passed your waec and sat for jamb,because you lack simple understanding...May God help and guide you through.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kuginzi:
Why are the anti-Nigerian elements everywhere on Nairaland?

The are on a mission given by their ipob leader.

Sadly for them, real Nigerians are here to trash every move they make.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.