Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,426 members, 7,781,244 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (37946 Views)

Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / Petrol Subsidy Nears N1trn Monthly, Bigger Than When Tinubu Came - Businessday / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by ibedun: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
goodness70:
How did you come about that? Just one day inspection and spurious figures start jumping out. Yet the incalculable loss of lives of peaceful protesters is yet to elicit a statement from the president. How much is a soul worth?

Which audio soul? What were they doing there? who are they?

stop this rubbish and read between the lines of the governor's statement.

Marauding people, you will pay!
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by clemobaba: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Decan14:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME .
where are you based?
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by toprealman: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
The looting cycle continues.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by naija1stnigar(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
1 trillion naira, habaa you all are unrepentant thieves but don't worry we are coming for the head of everyone of you very soon.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Codes151(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Una never still wan learn
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by IamPlato(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
donatus101:
. Bro pls add me on WhatsApp 0701. I would take this down after you do so please do it asap
Check your WhatsApp
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by chriscrosss(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gosh,what the Bleep...you already know the estimation within days , but you don't know those who killed unarmed protesters...youth , wake up oooo
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Testimony1988(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
See what those hoodlums have caused now, its easy to destroy but difficult to rebuild.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by IHIEGOD: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
What are the insurance companies that is scattered everywhere doing, does it mean that those things destroyed are not insured. and if yea why.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Nettoyage(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
What happened to insurance ? Some of these damages will be paid for by insurance companies now. Unless they were not insured and someone has been embezzling the premium all these while.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by t2luv1: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Testimony1988:
See what those hoodlums have caused now, its easy to destroy but difficult to rebuild.

I agree very difficult to rebuild. Whats going on in Nigeria has really opened my eyes. I am upgrading my magazine clips to 18 rounds. Thank God I live in a Country and State where owning a gun is permissible. I just can't imagine living and not owning a gun. You gotta to be able to protect yourself. Carrying a gun is like that American Express commercial never leave home without it.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by kayjay69(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lagos needs 1 trillion naira for reconstruction and will be spent as follows

500 billion for Tinubu
100 billion for Lagos APC
100 billion for Alpha Beta
100 billion for Sanwo Olu
100 billion for Oba of Lagos
100 billion for the businesses that were looted
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Princeps: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

You people have been insulting Tinubu for years and he didn't die. So you can insult me. I don't blame you, your tribe (Igbo) is know for waking up your father's with slaps and kicks in the morning and sometimes slapping your father's head as a complement. If them born you people well again, try that nonsense you did in Lagos last week Wednesday/Thursday again and you will know that we are not cowards as you people boast of that we are
First of, I'm not Ibo, Second, you Yorubas are good at making noise, when fight land una go run. So shut the fuk up. Clean up your own house and stop blaming foreigners for your shortcomings. With all the book a lot of you read, you lot are still the most myopic and tribalistic tribe in this country. Good at backstabbing others and using them as stepping stones to the next level. You guys can't even elect your own leaders because everyone in Yorubaland has sold their destiny to Tinubu. True democracy in the Southwest = Zero.

Foreigners are the ones running your economy and the Hausa/Fulani through their Yoruba lackeys are the ones running your politics. The Ibos you are insulting respect their elders better than you clowns and their wives take their marriages and families seriously. Everyone knows a lot of Yoruba married women are promiscious. No be una invent magun? You are here making dead noise, talking nonsense as if you are superior when you are gutter trash. Ode.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by zelnababa(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:
Awon were.

Looking for any slight opportunity to loot
I no blame them naw but those thugs who also find any slightly opportunity to destroy.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Sobasojek: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
First of, I'm not Ibo, Second, you Yorubas are good at making noise, when fight land una go run. So shut the fuk up. Clean up your own house and stop blaming foreigners for your shortcomings. With all the book a lot of you read, you lot are still the most myopic and tribalistic tribe in this country. Good at backstabbing others and using them as stepping stones to the next level. You guys can't even elect your own leaders because everyone in Yorubaland has sold their destiny to Tinubu. True democracy in the Southwest = Zero.

Foreigners are the ones running your economy and the Hausa/Fulani through their Yoruba lackeys are the ones running your politics. The Ibos you are insulting respect their elders better than you clowns and their wives take their marriages and families seriously. Everyone knows a lot of Yoruba married women are promiscious. No be una invent magun? You are hear making dead noise, talking nonsense as if you are superior when you are gutter trash. Ode.
Oloriburuku omo adanu ipobian. Why south west matter dey pain to olofo father ?
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by RealEzee(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
chaloskyx:
NA SO OUT OF THE ONE TRILLION 700M WOULD ENTER TINUBU AND COS POCKET WHILE 300M WOULD BE UTILISED NO BE UNA
grin u don dey lose focus ooo, we are talking trillion here ooo, u r still talking million instead of billion grin come back ooo, I know say d amount don weak u grin
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by mascot87(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:

Foreigners are the ones running your economy and the Hausa/Fulani through their Yoruba lackeys are the ones running your politics. The Ibos you are insulting respect their elders better than you clowns and their wives take their marriages and families seriously. Everyone knows a lot of Yoruba married women are promiscious. No be una invent magun? You are hear making dead noise, talking nonsense as if you are superior when you are gutter trash. Ode.

I got not time for your senseless rants Igbo boy. I have passed my message to you
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Princeps: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

I got not time for your senseless rants Igbo boy. I have passed my message to you
Pass it to your father first. Since he didnt train you well. Mumu.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by hush15: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Ghokes(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
They never learn, So soon they have started again.
1 Trillion Naira kwanu!
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by doeeyed: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Whitelookq:
I will not be surprise if this burning of a thing is set up by our politicians so they can steal more. 1tri. abeg this is pure evil.

I don't think so..
Its a lot of hardwork...for what..when looting through contracts hasn't stopped
Why create a chaotic situation that may get out of hand.

The looting is spearheaded by anarchists disguised as #ENDSARS protesters .... or personal interests.....look at the sites -- NPA, Forensic building, courts, prisons..

It makes for an interesting discourse...

Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by mascot87(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
Pass it to your father first. Since he didnt train you well. Mumu.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Princeps: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
mascot87:

I said it, you people are bastardds and it shall never be well with you and your entire household. Son of a fooool
The truth dey pain you abi? grin grin grin Ode oshi tongue

That your curse is for you. The God I worship does not allow such nonsense disturb me. I advise you to get a clue.
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by mascot87(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Princeps:
The truth dey pain you abi? grin grin grin Ode oshi tongue

That your curse is for you. The God I worship does not allow such nonsense disturb me. I advise you to get a clue.

I said it, you people are bastardds and it shall never be well with you and your entire household. Son of a fooool

The god you serve have already forsaken you full
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by Lyndollarz(f): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Another means to embezzle money....1 trillion kor...the rot in the country is deep rooted
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by udemzyudex(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Stop destroying, they won't hear!!.. Na we go still pay... All those involved in Lagos Looting and arson deserve severe punishment

LOL.. Whether them destroy or not, them go still look so? grin
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by juwon(m): 4:36am On Oct 26, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERMENT
#ENDSARSNOW
#NIGERIA

Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by therajah: 4:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Nooo... 1 trillion wont be enough!! You will need up to 10 trillion. Even the whole of winterfell that was burnt down by daenerys dragon cant take more than 1 billion! Fools!
Re: #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila by bosman50(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Alooting continua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.