Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] (8026 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
It's prayer. Who can do without prayer? Nobody! Every woman needs to be prayerful, whether young or old. A woman who can't pray, makes her man lack the prayer of a woman which is very effective. If you don't like praying as a lady, try and learn how to live a prayerful life. You'll be a wife someday, a mother also. Who'll be praying for your hubby and children?
A woman's prayer is very powerful...
Pastor E. A Adebayo is right. If a woman can't pray for at least one hour, it risky to marry her.

6 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:
It's prayer. Who can do without prayer? Nobody! Every woman needs to be prayerful, whether young or old. A woman who can't pray, makes her man lack the prayer of a woman which is very effective. If you don't like praying as a lady, try and learn how to live a prayerful life. You'll be a wife someday, a mother also. Who'll be praying for your hubby and children?
Pastor E. A Adebayo is right. If a woman can't pray for at least one hour, it risky to marry her.
just like Hannah in the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
csn01:
just like Hannah in the Bible.
Ya

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by MMXX: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is the simple truth

With all the ladies have come across only one girl brought up prayer and asked us to pray over wc

2 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Chinehz(f): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
true....men too should know how to pray

10 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nothing like women's prayer is special,,,,,,,,,,,,

Also it is so rare to see a prayerful girls,,,,,,,

Shey all the one that wanna slay,,nah them you go find praying spirit in them,,,,,tueh !!!!!,,,,,

God should just help us,,,,,,,,,

5 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by falcon01: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
girls who pray are a turn off to me, I prefer girls who believe in I can do it or change if I try harder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Abiababe(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Simply True

2 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chinehz:
true....men too should know how to pray
Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
falcon01:
girls who pray are a turn off to me, I prefer girls who believe in I can do it or change if I try harder.
WOW!
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Abiababe:
Simply True
Ya
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by uboma(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kranediggy:

Not true @words in bold.
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by virginprincess(f): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
uboma:

Not true @words in bold.
Yes i agree with you, how many people can pray for one good hour? it rare to see such people(men & women), even me i can't pray for one hour.

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pele angry
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Not true @words in bold.
Your choice...
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by femi4: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2020
The head of the family should know how to pray.

If you like be a prayer warrior as a woman, if your husband is not interested, you ll be doing your prayers in places like toilets etc

5 Likes

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Gyvbn76: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by osuulola(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2020
So how can we help each other to pray more?
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by infogenius(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Not true @words in bold.

Yes, u're right. Some may blab for 2hrs or more in the name of prayer
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Vivianagoja(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
She prays, but her attitude is something else.
She's bossy, doesn't take advice nor instructions from me.
When she needs help and I can't assist she goes to other men to ask very swiftly

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:
She prays, but her attitude is something else.
She's bossy, doesn't take advice nor instructions from me.
When she needs help and I can't assist she goes to other men to ask very swiftly
My brother look for another woman, if she's bossy and seeks assistance from other men; its a very big problem.

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Vivianagoja(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
My brother look for another woman, if she's bossy and seeks assistance from other men; its a very big problem.
And even food....I remember wen the house was dry...same house I stocked up full with varieties twice a month.
She received a WhatsApp call from some guy and she told him she was hungry the Guy said she should pick a drop and come Over to eat.. immersion bae dressed up to go meet the guy..
I even obliged to buy food at restaurant for her she disagreed and Went to see the pesin..
That day I broke down Very bad... Just because of food that she has eaten thousands of time's...

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:

And even food....I remember wen the house was dry...same house I stocked up full with varieties twice a month.
She received a WhatsApp call from some guy and she told him she was hungry the Guy said she should pick a drop and come Over to eat.. immersion bae dressed up to go meet the guy..
I even obliged to buy food at restaurant for her she disagreed and Went to see the pesin..
That day I broke down Very bad... Just because of food that she has eaten thousands of time's...
Damn! I feel your pain bro.
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Vivianagoja(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Damn! I feel your pain bro.
I don't know what to do right now....
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Liverpoolman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Whatta guan man!

It is risky to marry a woman that cannot pray but very profitable to marry a woman that prays and prays the right way.
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Liverpoolman:
Whatta guan man!

It is risky to marry a woman that cannot pray but very profitable to marry a woman that prays and prays the right way.
Who again can tell which prayer is right apart from God?
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:
I don't know what to do right now....
Wait o! Are you married to her?
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Vivianagoja(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Wait o! Are you married to her?
No
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:
No
Then God loves you, just move on bro.
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by WrittyWritter(f): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Please tell me ur not still with her..food ..mad oo..
Re: Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] by Kranediggy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Please tell me ur not still with her..food ..mad oo..
Just food o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Big Butts Demonstrates How To Receive D0ggy Without Hurting The Man / I Want To Marry Elantraceey / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.