Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) (555 Views)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Is Jesus God? / Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Righteousness89(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
President Trump in the course of his Campaign had this to say.
It's a tricky thing! Mask ! No mask! You can do all you wanna do! But you know, We still need Help From the BOSS ( JESUS).
He says many will hate me for saying this but I don't care..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJquP3Eq00o
I Just Love this Man!!
GOD BLESS President Trump!!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mr Righteous I hope you've gotten your sniper ready because you will need it after Nov 4 next month after your master Trump is sent packing from Whitehouse. grin

He will be sent packing to federal prisons to answer for crimes ranging from obstruction of justice,tax fraud,fraud,bribery and lots more.

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
The fact that we christians love Trump does not change the fact that he's a Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by duality(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a tricky thing! Mask ! No mask! We do this! We do that!
We still need the Bosses (JESUS) Help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5l165b8FG4

God bless president Trump.

God is with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Righteousness89(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Holyterrorist:
Mr Righteous I hope you've gotten your sniper ready because you will need it after Nov 4 next month after your master Trump is sent packing from Whitehouse. grin

He will be sent packing to federal prisons to answer for crimes ranging from obstruction of justice,tax fraud,fraud,bribery and lots more.

We all need Help From the BOSS!
That's all that Matters!
Leave tomorrow alone

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Righteousness89(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
The fact that we christians love Trump does not change the fact that he's a Hypocrite

That is why we Still need Help From the BOSS!
That is all that Matters!

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by ojun50(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Trumpet or Trump all the way

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool

Lol bye bye Trump.... Americans need science based solutions not faith based from a con artist

200,000 death is enough and many new American voters who don't vote aree now voting to save their own lives from you and your hypocrite supporters that claim to be Jesus followers but are filled with hate

This is Trump's twitter handle go check what real Americans think of him

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by incogni2o: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Lol bye bye Trump.... Americans need science based solutions not faith based from a con artist

200,000 death is enough and many new American voters who don't vote aree now voting to save their own lives from you and your hypocrite supporters that claim to be Jesus followers but are filled with hate

And what has Science done?

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
incogni2o:

And what has Science done?

Research on many vacines, drugs and treatment than you have been using since you were kid and till now

Even the phone you typed is science

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by incogni2o: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Research on many vacines, drugs and treatment than you have been using since you were kid and till now

Even the phone you typed is science

And how many Lives have Science saved?
especially in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
incogni2o:

And how many Lives have Science saved?
especially in Nigeria

Far more than pastors.. especially in Nigeria

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Righteousness89(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is Trump's twitter handle go check what real Americans think of him

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

We all Need Help From the BOSS!!

That is the Needful!!

Science without The BOSS is Comprehensive Confusion and Useless
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by incogni2o: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Far more than pastors.. especially in Nigeria

Simple question, you're avoiding, Did I ask you to compare?

Shows you are just a troll looking for people to argue blindly with.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Righteousness89(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
incogni2o:

My Brother ignore the young man!
He is one of those who sold their Conscience for Pottage all to cover up the Bloodshed that happened at lekki!

I don't Expect less from him..
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
incogni2o:

If you had Intelligence you won't ask for statistical analysis of how many lives Science saved because in 2020 such question is plain stupid

And this isn't even an insult

It's reality of what a Blackman's brain has become

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

He is one of those who sold their Conscience for Pottage all to cover up the Bloodshed that happened at lekki!

And if I never sold any soul and never collected a dime for warning my fellow youths on dangers on dangerous protest, looting and public unrest may God Almighty judge you accordingly to your lie and defamatory comment

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by TecM0: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

We all Need Help From the BOSS!!

That is the Needful!!

Science without The BOSS is Comprehensive Confusion and Useless

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

And if you have ever used science in solving medical and social problems in your life then you are mocking your followers

Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by PlayerMeji: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by IamRichards: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you sure of this claim/accusation?
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
PLS! when are we voting for BUHARI for 3rd Tenure?
I am more interested in ensuring that PMB remains in Power perpetually..
I have never voted for him, but 3rd Tenure is sure..
He will have my undiluted support come dat time.
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by Goshen360(m): 2:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's a tricky thing! Mask ! No mask! You can do all you wanna do! But you know, We still need Help From the BOSS ( JESUS).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5l165b8FG4
I Just Love this Man!!

Trump making a caricature of the evangelicals just for vote but alas....he's a LOOSER!
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by ayobade15094: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Trumpet or Trump all the way
Re: President Trump: We Need The Bosses Help! The Most Famous Person Is JESUS! ( Vi) by delkuf(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Are you not an hypocrite. This man is just being honest

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really Keeping The Sabbath Holy? / What If The Rapture Is ...... / Kidnapping: Rev. Fr. Alphonsus Yashim Bello Lifeless Body Found -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.