Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (112548 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by iamkheedah(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Popular Facebook page 'Oga NDU' reported that Happiness Omonogor's husband allegedly beat her up because she denied him S*x.

See post below:

https://www.facebook.com/101032495142388/posts/103630348215936/?app=fbl

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by chukskafor(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2020
What is the essence of the marriage madam?
Why come online to wash your dirty linen in the public?
At your age, i believed you should know better than wanting unsolicited "sorry" from us.
I believed your husband has family and kinsmen you can report as well as you, rather you chooses to come and throw pity party here, expecting cheap show of popularity.

871 Likes 45 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by onward4life(m): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2020
iamkheedah:
Popular Facebook page 'Oga NDU' reported that Happiness Omonogor's husband allegedly beat her up because she denied him S*x.

See post below:

https://www.facebook.com/101032495142388/posts/103630348215936/?app=fbl

Cc: Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy mynd44
I support the man *my opinion*

For using bruwari pics as DP

Atimes like this

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 3:35am On Oct 26, 2020
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

420 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by johnfaleks(m): 4:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Why fight or argue on sex...you should have helped him find another lady to assist you...do that next time to avoid punches..biko sorry

368 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by greatbuc(m): 4:14am On Oct 26, 2020
So you no fit go police station go report abi.. Whatever comments you receive is what you earn by posting selfish materials online at a time like this.. Abi government don pay you to distract us ??

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Canvass: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2020
I don't support domestic violence in any form or for whatever reason. What if she dies while beating her?

I have noticed but I still don't understand the reason. Most middle age women tend to deny their hubbies sex for days on end yet they go gaga once the man start philandering! As if that's not enough, they enjoy attention when given to them by other men not even on their husband's level and sometimes flirt with their admirers!
To understand woman takes a genius. Walahi.

387 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by GreaterFuture(m): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Nonsense. This is nonsense

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
but why deny him his rightful property ?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Telegram234(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2020
But ladies are heartless o.
U can imagine a man going to serious stress and debt just to pay your brideprice and now em don put u for house, u are denying him his food.
If na me, i swear i will pursue u out of my house. Assuming, ur mama deny ur papa dat thing, shey u for exists for dis life.

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Valkrie: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Person pay for something and on top dance in the public for your father, mother, family members and the general public for same thing and you still deny him...You think it's easy? This is yahoo yahoo...!! and even you madam would not accept it if same treatment is mented to you..!!

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Valkrie:
Person pay for something and on top dance in the public for your father, mother, family members and the general public for same thing and you still deny him...You think it's easy? This is yahoo yahoo...!! and even you madam would not accept it if same treatment is mented to you..!!

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Mayng01(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Mumu woman, at your age? You never know the difference between left or right. Shame.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by pozehnani(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Jeez shocked

What is it with men and sex though? Hm!
Can't they control themselves any longer? Mtchew!

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.

Modified....

Look at all of you mentioning me on here. It's only when it comes to sex they see you flexing your muscles all over the place. Endsars protest, we didn't see you guys go chesting bullets o. It's only on top a woman. See them. *Yinmu and catwalks outta thread**.

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Fuckyoumod: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.
people like you Bleep pass!

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by chukskafor(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

I'm ashamed of all the men talking trash here. See what sex has reduced the men folk to? SMH.
Willyukipkwayet!

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by 444crop: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
You should even thank god that at this stage he still finds u attractive enough to wanna have sex.... Inside life

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Valkrie: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

Madam..you can't understand because you no get prick...if to say you get prick you for know and understand why men make all the comments they made here that you term trash...!!

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by CArt(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Jeez shocked

Get well soon, Ma.

You fell my hand seriously.
Can you tell me the importance of an alcohol that cannot raise your moral and also calm your nerves?
If you don't want to be fvcked then forget marriage.

The man had done well.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2020
CArt:

You fell my hand seriously.
Can you tell me the importance of an alcohol that cannot raise your moral and also calm your nerves?
If you don't want to be fvcked then forget marriage.

The man had done well.

@bolded,,, I don't think so

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Hisduchess(f): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aboks:
U deserve it i dont understand why things like this cause problem in marriage

Some people are so selfish , why deny him what he paid for

Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Paid kee you there.anuofia!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Godchosen001: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin lol
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by afesco: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why you deny am sex?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by JBoss25(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
people like you Bleep pass!
grin no be lie

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Aboks(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hisduchess:

Paid kee you there.anuofia!

Otu nne gi

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by dododawa1: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na lie,pussy we dey plenty for outside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Oladipupo005: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Very Bad..
Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by CArt(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
SimplyFacts:

@bolded,,, I don't think so

What do u mean
Actually, I don't support any man beating a woman for any other reason beside S7X matters.

What is she trying to teach her grown up daughter?
It is s*x denial of housewives that is turning the world upside down, olosho everywhere.
The money that is meant for the children school fees would definitely be used on sex worker in other to gratify the man's sexual desires.
What becomes of such children in future?

This kind of a woman would raise hell if she sees the husband with another woman. She should even be ashamed of herself.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by neonly: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
CArt:

What do u mean
Actually, I don't support any man beating a woman for any other reason beside S7X matters.

What is she trying to teach her grown up daughter?
It is s*x denial of housewives that is turning the world upside down, olosho everywhere.
The money that is meant for the children school fees would definitely be used on sex worker in other to gratify the man's sexual desires.
What becomes of such children in future?

This kind of a woman would raise hell if she sees the husband with another woman. She should even be ashamed of herself.

U said it all

27 Likes

Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by Franzinni: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Men dey speak their mind for hia ...without mincing words

Haha wetin musa no go see for gate !?

Madam sorry oga was trying to loot your warehouse ..

Why were you hiding the palliatives in the first place ?

144 Likes 14 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.